and there shall be no more death,
neither sorrow, nor crying,
neither shall there be any more pain:
for the former things are passed away.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I already pray for her because I love her so much! She is a wonderful human being.

Anna IS awesome ... and honest. I have no doubt that she appreciates anyone who offers prayer out of goodwill.

It's always fairly obvious when it's sincere as compared to typical trolling. A truly sincere person would PM someone and ask them if they would mind being included in their prayers.

A troll would make a point of grandstanding by opening a thread with the person's name in it because they hope to humiliate their target.

Perhaps it make them feel more significant ...

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Grant unto us, Almighty God, in all time of sore distress, the comfort of the forgiveness of our sins. In time of darkness give us blessed hope, in time of sickness of body give us quiet courage; and when the heart is bowed down, and the soul is very heavy, and life is a burden, and pleasure a weariness, and the sun is too bright, and life too mirthful, then may that Spirit, the Spirit of the Comforter, come upon us, and after our darkness may there be the clear shining of the heavenly light; that so, being uplifted again by Thy mercy, we may pass on through this our mortal life with quiet courage, patient hope, and unshaken trust, hoping through Thy loving-kindness and tender mercy to be delivered from death into the large life of the eternal years. Hear us of Thy mercy, through Jesus Christ our Lord – Amen.

George Dawson, the occasional Unitarian? Really?

AMR

Foxfire

This thread is utterly disingenuous in it's focus.

Incorporating the sanctity of prayer as a subterfuge to the purpose of deliberately antagonizing another is not only offensive, it is, in my view, clearly blasphemous.

Worthy of nothing more than condemnation.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
it always amazes me to see Christians reject the idea of praying for others :nono:

what on earth is wrong with all of you?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This thread is utterly disingenuous in it's focus.

Incorporating the sanctity of prayer as a subterfuge to the purpose of deliberately antagonizing another is not only offensive, it is, in my view, clearly blasphemous.

Worthy of nothing more than condemnation.

Some like to just palter. Sigh.

AMR

We do see you clearly.
You wish to judge us.

I had to look this up, AMR.

Definition of PALTER

1: to act insincerely or deceitfully : equivocate

2: haggle, chaffer

Summed up quite accurately. :thumb: