Prayers For anna

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah, fake prayer threads are pretty low.

They (fake prayer requests) certainly inform the readers that the person making such requests doesn't actually see prayer as serious or relevant to their beliefs.

Last edited:

ClimateSanity

The only thing you're proving here, Tam, is that I didn't understand Doser's sense of humor as I've come to. In addition, I now know exactly why he has resorted to it.

He can't talk straight because people won't let him. So, in order to try and penetrate the walls put up, he makes outlandish statements and shows the absurdity of peoples arguments by being absurd himself.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It's like a joke you don't get. Then once you get it, you realize your outrage was a bit silly.

Sorta like that last report of yours.

I know the thread title is tongue in cheek sarcasm because I understand doser's humor and reasoning as well as anyone, I laughed a lot at resodko, I like his style. At the same time I take prayer seriously. I'm not upset or "outraged" in the least. Hopefully, he did pray a little at least.

glorydaz

Great.
Maybe that sour attitude of yours will laugh again.

Can't win for losing around this joint.
I laugh too much for Bybee and Artie, and I'm too sour for you. :alien:

The fact is, I've seen the belly of the beast, and it ain't a pretty sight. Down right ugly, to put it mildly.
But, it's been a great learning experience, and I always manage to smile after one of those.

Yes, I know..... :carryon:

glorydaz

Yeah, fake prayer threads are pretty low.

I know the thread title is tongue in cheek sarcasm because I understand doser's humor and reasoning as well as anyone, I laughed a lot at resodko, I like his style. At the same time I take prayer seriously. I'm not upset or "outraged" in the least. Hopefully, he did pray a little at least.

You talk out of both sides of your mouth better than anyone on this board. Perhaps you've missed your calling as a ventriloquist. :think:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You talk out of both sides of your mouth better than anyone on this board. Perhaps you've missed your calling as a ventriloquist. :think:

pretty good huh ? :chuckle: But you are the queen of distorting the truth. Both of my posts are true and accurate, posted minutes apart. You don't think it's possible for me to rebuke false prayer threads and like okdoser at the same time. I like Anna too, but You're a joke.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Why is this thread even here?

because there's no satisfying anna

and i wanted people to recognize that

try to reason with her, she flies off the handle

try to ignore her - she bring up stuff you posted 8 years ago

try to make peace with her - she ignores you and lets her posse run interference for her

and it's obvious to anybody who's watched her behavior deteriorate here for the last several years that she's in need of prayer

Last edited:

bybee

pretty good huh ? :chuckle: But you are the queen of distorting the truth. Both of my posts are true and accurate, posted minutes apart. You don't think it's possible for me to rebuke false prayer threads and like okdoser at the same time. I like Anna too, but You're a joke.

It is best to stay away from vipers. They are predictably deadly.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Apparently you consider prayer a serious matter rather than a means to insult another person.

bybee

and bybee, leader of anna's posse, chimes right in

I am praying for you. Lord, may this your child receive all that he so richly deserves. May his cup runneth over with all of those things which he has desired for others.
And may he come to know the error of his ways.

Breathe

Playing the hypocrite does not become you.

He really is getting ridiculous. Apparently the only thing he's good for is starting passive aggressive bullying threads.
"I'm sincerely praying for Anna." Yeah, sure he is. Just like he "sincerely" prays for everyone he starts these ridiculous, childish troll threads for. He must have some really big influence with the powers that be - or they like the views he brings to the board...kinda like some chick's milkshakes bringing all the boys to her yard. :think:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
"I'm sincerely praying for Anna."

i am, breathe, and i don't care if tards like you and tam don't believe me

i used to enjoy anna

many of us have noticed the changes that have come over her in the past several years