Prayers For anna

bybee

Oops, your lovely little old Christian lady mask has been misplaced, I see. I sure hope you remember where it is soon, so you can take another breather.

As you well know oh disher of falseness, I have never claimed to be a lovely, little person! I am a juggernaut! I am a chubby, spicy old Christian Lady... and you may curtsy before you address me.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It is a sickness with you. You must have the last word.

The fact is, the longer I'm here, I see glorydaz as the biggest instigator, trouble maker, hypocritically charged poster on TOL. She is constantly in a name calling attack mode, everyone please pray for Judge GD. Oh, I almost forgot to chuckle - :chuckle:

glorydaz

As you well know oh disher of falseness, I have never claimed to be a lovely, little person! I am a juggernaut! I am a chubby, spicy old Christian Lady... and you may curtsy before you address me.

Delusions of grandeur from the Queen of the Obscene.

Well, oh chubby one. You can fool some of these folks, but you haven't fooled me in the least.
You and your little panting lap dog, patty jane, must be a real hoot as you stomp about your living room with steam rolling out of your ears. :sibbie: :dog:

But, if it keeps you fit, then I guess I won't fault you....no matter what little gems may pop out of your mouth. You can't touch me here in my bubble. :beanboy:

OCTOBER23

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG.

1 ¶ Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!

Jas 3:2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word,
the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.

Mt 18:33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant,
and pity on them?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG.

1 ¶ Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!

Jas 3:2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word,
the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.

Mt 18:33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant,
and pity on them?

I do pity the fools