Pope Francis extends Catholic priests' right to forgive abortion - $199.95

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
When the conservative faction of your church doesn't want to take a hardline stance on the cause of the problem, then it's not difficult to figure out why there is a problem.

I don't necessarily disagree. Any man who is "openly gay" has already bought into this culture's lie that sexual orientation (1) exists and (2) is hardwired.

But then there would just be the problem of secretly gay men, which is likely the case for most gay men entering the clergy, already.

What do you do to prevent that? "Extreme, extreme" vetting?

Compassionately saying that anyone with same sex desires (or immoral or unnatural desires, i.e. incest, bestiality, etc.) cannot be employed by the Church in any capacity, but like all sinners, are welcome with open arms when it comes to seeking spiritual guidance in his or her local parish.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I don't necessarily disagree. Any man who is "openly gay" has already bought into this culture's lie that sexual orientation (1) exists and (2) is hardwired.

But then there would just be the problem of secretly gay men, which is likely the case for most gay men entering the clergy, already.

glassjester, as you can see, and as I am sure you already know, there are some truly vile disgusting people here. You'd have better luck making Satan into a Saint then getting through to these people. My skin crawls at the thought of diseased minds like aCultureWarrior, serpentdove and Mr. Religion. I am extricating myself from this thread.

glassjester

Compassionately saying that anyone with same sex desires (or immoral or unnatural desires, i.e. incest, bestiality, etc.) cannot be employed by the Church in any capacity, but like all sinners, are welcome with open arms when it comes to seeking spiritual guidance in his or her local parish.

Yes, but wouldn't that just lead to men keeping those desires a secret, when entering the priesthood?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
c0fceb65bbaf395bb0328d3a551ec7b9.jpg

^
=All those women are feminists.
=You defend the very thing that supports abortion.
-Stop being a moron
-Take it to your actual opposition

glassjester

glassjester, as you can see, and as I am sure you already know, there are some truly vile disgusting people here. You'd have better luck making Satan into a Saint then getting through to these people. My skin crawls at the thought of diseased minds like aCultureWarrior, serpentdove and Mr. Religion. I am extricating myself from this thread.

Alright - a look forward to our future encounters.

Arthur Brain

Well, it does exist and for many people that's simply the way it is, as with many other things in life, your protestations notwithstanding.

glassjester

Why on earth would I provide evidence of something I have not argued for?

But the RCC had a specific problem of covering it up.

I asked, is that a specifically Catholic problem?

I provided you with three articles showing the high frequency (and under-reporting) of cover-ups in the public school system. You dismissed this information, calling it biased (I assume without even reading them).

So, do you have any reason to believe that the disgusting crime of covering up abuse is, as you said, a problem that's specific to the Catholic Church?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tambora, Serpentdove are anti Catholic. These so-called Christian forums are excellent avenues for the anti Cathoics to spew out their anti Catholic venom———-ha, ha, they hide behind uuuuhhh "christ's blood" which forgives all…… even anti Catholic slander-mongers.
Jesus loves me.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Yes, but wouldn't that just lead to men keeping those desires a secret, when entering the priesthood?

When the massive child rape allegations against the Catholic Church and specifically Catholic Priests were made public, I wondered if these sick degenerates purposely entered the priesthood so that they could molest innocent children or if they thought the priesthood would help them overcome their perverse desires.

After reading books on the subject, I realized that it was the former, not the latter.

Your church has the stank of a sewer, a stank that won't go away anytime soon unless you take measures to make certain that it never happens again.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Being Clever Usually Results in Embarrassment

Being Clever Usually Results in Embarrassment

I think the stank that exists on this board comes from the anti Catholics——these are people with the offensive behavior and odor. Their sin of slander and cslumny is just as bad as the pedophile.

The "stank" as it were, arises when one has a fetish for bizarre stutters of —— or ———— accompanied by terrible spelling. This is the usual result of attempts to be clever to get noticed. Would that persons who have nothing to say avoid giving ample evidence of the same. :AMR:

AMR

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Pope Francis extends Catholic priests' right to forgive abortion - $199.95

The pope lacks the authority to extend any right to forgive.... The pope is a mere man, only God forgives sin. No person comes to forgiveness with God except through His son Christ. Just nonsense....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I think the stank that exists on this board comes from the anti Catholics——these are people with the offensive behavior and odor. Their sin of slander and cslumny is just as bad as the pedophile.

'Catholic' is an abstract, it's something which exists among Roman/Greek Catholics and European Protestants- 'anti Catholics' are those who simply fail to know what 'catholic' is, and instead use it as a derogatory label.

But I suppose theologies like MADism are indeed 'anti-catholic', if not incidentally, because they deny a universal covenant.
They rather chop the covenant to pieces and call it 'rightly dividing' :chuckle:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...Maybe the sinner has fallen into sin because of your rejection, because of your callousness, because of your uncomapassionate feelings, towards the sinner. Two sides to the coin———under those circumstances——-a little refection required.

Whom are you addressing? :blabla: Ge 3:12 Learn to use the reply button?

See:

The Blame Game by Adrian Rogers