Please help me with what the Deity of Christ means

keypurr

Does it mean in Him, the person of Jesus?

I believe that the man Jesus was anointed with the logos at his baptism. This logos is the true son that God sent to dwell in the body he provided for it. Heb 10:5. The logos is a spirit that became flesh in the body of Jesus, it spoke through him. The logos is a created form of deity.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I believe that the man Jesus was anointed with the logos at his baptism. This logos is the true son that God sent to dwell in the body he provided for it. Heb 10:5. The logos is a spirit that became flesh in the body of Jesus, it spoke through him. The logos is a created form of deity.

Sent from my iPad using TOL
I do not believe what you are telling me.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus is NOT the logos but he did end up with the logos in him.

Jesus is the personification of the Spirit.

We also are the personification of the Spirit.

Jesus was the image of the invisible God.

Adam was the image of the invisible God.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I only know God made his exact image, copy.

A cloned sheep is a sheep. A cloned God is a God.

Jesus became an exact image even though he was tempted.

Jesus now lives in us spiritually to make us an exact image.

We are a new creation different than the old creation.

And we can be tempted, but we must overcome just as Jesus did.

Danoh

Shalom.

I do not understand your question, but I do understand what I read here.

Shalom.

Jacob

In other words, what do YOU understand Christ meant by the phrase "I am" in the following passage?

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
In other words, what do YOU understand Christ meant by the phrase "I am" in the following passage?

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
That Jesus existed, was in the mind of God as God's Son to be, was God's Son, was going to become God's Son (would be conceived and born), or is and was God.

keypurr

You do not have to accept what you have told me.
True, but I told you I believe is to true.

This has come to me after over seventy years of prayerful study friend. It goes against main stream Christian churches. But that is how I understand who God and his son really are.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TOL mobile app

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
True, but I told you I believe is to true.

This has come to me after over seventy years of prayerful study friend. It goes against main stream Christian churches. But that is how I understand who God and his son really are.

I am not a Christian. I am a Jew.

keypurr

A cloned sheep is a sheep. A cloned God is a God.

Jesus became an exact image even though he was tempted.

Jesus now lives in us spiritually to make us an exact image.

We are a new creation different than the old creation.

And we can be tempted, but we must overcome just as Jesus did.
God cloned himself but the clone is a creature, not another God. However this creature was given the fullness of his creator. That would make him a form of God.

God is a position, the most high. He did not give up that position when he created his express image.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I believe God has a Son who created all for his Father. I do not believe in the Trinity. Like you, I have only one God. But I also have one Lord, Jesus Christ.

I do not believe in the Trinity.

Who is the Son of God?

Who created all for His Father? Where does this idea or this idea of yours come from? Is it your idea?