Planned Parenthood butchers reject federal funding offer proposed by Trump

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
if i think quip (or artie or stuu or any of the plethora of God-hating trolls that crawl this site) is receptive to the gospel message, i'll share it

until then, i'll not cast pearls before swine

kmoney

Hall of Fame
This late in development the child/fetus and mother are of equal concern...both hold potential for undue physical harm and suffering from the abortion procedure.
How far into pregnancy are you ok with abortion and what's your reasoning for it being acceptable prior to that time?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
There's a special circle in Hell for any doctor who ever performs a late term abortion. Because the way I see it, you must submit to burying your own conscience to even do such thing, and Hillary was about to allow that- shows you what a woman she is, and the women who voted for her :rolleyes:

ok doser

see my sig line

can't get much later term than born alive

and can't get much more evil than excusing those who allow it

Last edited:

glassjester

There's a special circle in Hell for any doctor who ever performs a late term abortion. Because the way I see it, you must submit to burying your own conscience to even do such thing, and Hillary was about to allow that- shows you what a woman she is, and the women who voted for her :rolleyes:

Crucible, haven't I seen you argue that abortion is not murder? Maybe I have you confused with someone else.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Crucible, haven't I seen you argue that abortion is not murder? Maybe I have you confused with someone else.

It was a theological point I was trying to make, particularly when it comes to the Law- abortion cannot be tantamount to murder because, to be blunt, there is nothing in natural human philosophy that dictates it as such. We don't see it the same as we would witnessing an actual execution.

It's an artificial notion.

But that doesn't mean I don't nonetheless see it as a grave sin, and to perform such an act is disgraceful to human dignity.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Yes. It is an execution.

Then why would you see anything wrong with an extremist launching a pipe bomb into one those clinics?
If you see abortion the same, you would see nothing more than a soldier liberating hostages.

That's sort of what I'm talking about- it's an artificial conviction.

glassjester

Then why would you see anything wrong with an extremist launching a pipe bomb into one those clinics?
If you see abortion the same, you would see nothing more than a soldier liberating hostages.

Maybe that's right.

Either way, my view of how it should be fought does not at all determine whether it is murder or not.
Is it the deliberate ending of an innocent human life?

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
I believe abortion is a necessary evil . It's a very unpleasant thing to happen , but absolutely inevitable. Murder of BORN people is done out of malice . But abortion is not done out of malice .
If women never had abortions, the world would be an even more miserable place than it is . We would have more and more , desperately poor, hungry, malnourished , neglected and abused children in the world. More children growing up in terrible housing , lacking medical care , education , a chance to make it in life . This causes a vicious cycle of more and more poverty, hunger and helplessness .
More and more children whose intelligence would be stunted by growing up malnourished from
birth . We already have so many children growing up like this .
Would Albert Einstein have been able to become a great scientist if he had been born into abject poverty and malnutrition ? No .
This is why it's so important to make sure that women who give birth to children are able to provide good care , housing, nutrition and medical care for them .
And the reason why he prosperous countries of western Europe and Scandinavia have the world's LOWEST abortion rates . Women don't find themselves in the kind of averse circumstances which cause abortion in the first place .
So if you voted for Trump, you voted for a president who is going to cause a steep INCREASE in the abortion rate in America by depriving the poor , and especially poor women of the help they need to prevent abortion . Oh the irony !

glassjester

We would have more and more , desperately poor, hungry, malnourished , neglected and abused children in the world.

And all of those children would be better off dead? Then why not kill them, too?

Why is it that the mother of an unwanted child gets to decide that that child's life is not worth living? It isn't her life, to take away. Would it not be more just to allow the child to decide for himself whether he wants to be alive or be killed?

How, in a just society, do we allow one person to decide that someone else's life isn't worth living?

ok doser

there's twenty million children in south sudan that horn thinks would be better off dead, apparently

and a whole bunch in syria, too

glassjester

What a ridiculous and arbitrary standard it is, too. If a human will suffer in life, he ought not live? That's literally all humans.