Planned Parenthood butchers reject federal funding offer proposed by Trump

glassjester

Another phony comparison and false equivalence between abortion and pedophilia . Abortion is something done because of human desperation . Pedophilia is the result of mental illness .

Is the desire to kill one's own offspring a mental illness?

All pro-choicers want to prevent as many abortions as possible because it's a very unpleasant and tragic thing to happen.

How so?

Reactions: Lon

dodge

Another phony comparison and false equivalence between abortion and pedophilia . Abortion is something done because of human desperation . Pedophilia is the result of mental illness .
All pro-choicers want to prevent as many abortions as possible because it's a very unpleasant and tragic thing to happen. But not nearly as tragic and unpleasant as bringing a huge number of children into the world who are doomed to lives of abject poverty, hunger, malnutrition .poor housing, and lack of medical care .

Every time an abortion is performed a baby is murdered.

Is it your contention that to murder a baby is better for the baby than to give the baby a chance to work their way out of poverty ? IF given the choice between being murdered or an opportunity to live and make a way you would chose death ?

quip

BANNED
Banned
Every time an abortion is performed a baby is murdered.

That's one way to spin it.
Alternately, one could say: Every time an abortion is performed an unwanted fetus is removed from a womb.
Though, that's likewise a spun generalization. :idunno:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
That's one way to spin it.
Alternately, one could say: Every time an abortion is performed an unwanted fetus is removed from a womb.
Though that's likewise, a spun generalization. :idunno:

quip, i will enjoy watching you burn in hell

glassjester

because you're a Christian

and quip is an evil scumbag who will have to stand before God and explain himself

Oh you meant that I, too, will enjoy watching him burn?

It seemed like you meant that I, too, will burn.

Still not sure which it was...

quip

BANNED
Banned
because you're a Christian

and quip is an evil scumbag who will have to stand before God and explain himself

Well, someone's destined to ...lest righteousness is rendered meaningless. :idunno:

I suppose I'll take one for the self-righteous team! :devil: