people who don't like Fox News are ungodly

Levolor

I have a lot of remorse for picking on the mentally challenged in my youth. Yet apparently old habits die hard. I'll feel guilty later.

Oh my.... now, I am feeling a bit guilty now. Thank God I know that guilt is a tool of the devil, and so won't allow it to last long.

Ahhh... now am again enjoying the joy of the Lord. :)

Quincy

I enjoyed the channel better in the past. It was an informative descent into neoconservative thought that at least had direction, i.e. defame Obama and promote the Republican party not being Democrats at all cost. Now that the Republicans got a big win, it's devolved into a mess that lacks direction. It's those guys are sitting around saying, "Wow, we won, Obama is a lame duck. So now what do we do? Talk about racism and Islam all day? Meh, we'll just sit on whatever is a hot topic today." 24 hour news cycles are so repetitious.

shagster01

Oh my.... now, I am feeling a bit guilty now. Thank God I know that guilt is a tool of the devil, and so won't allow it to last long.

Ahhh... now am again enjoying the joy of the Lord. :)

Not to go off topic, but nobody uses guilt more than the church. Unless you are calling the church the devil.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
You worship Fox News like an idol. Now you say there is no salvation outside of it.

:IA: It says so in the Bible!!!!

Ecclesiastes 10:2 NASB
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but the foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."

yes, i believe (know) this to be so, that those who hate Fox News are... hey, lost souls.

I love fox...taste like chicken.

I haven't listened to 10 minutes of Fox for probably the last 2 years. They have extremely little relevant news, no insight about the true problems/issues, very little to say that interests me and buy into every liberal policy the Republican buy into.

republicanchick

Oh Fox News, 20% owned by a Muslim? Yep, that Fox news.

how stupid.

it's that liberal Just saying anything mentality

doesn't matter if its true b/c libs... well, that's what libs do: they lie...

it just wouldn't be a normal day if they went through it w/o telling some lie... about conservatives, about... well, just whatever...

++

republicanchick

:If loving and having compassion one to another is works, then let me say yes... I am a worker. God is the only thing that is real, and since God is love, love is the only thing that is real.

Let's be real with one another.

By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. John 13:35

Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. 1 JOHN 4:17
rotfl:

hey, thanks for the Sanity Interlude...

ahh... how refreshing... after dealing with all the malicious demons... I mean posters here

++

Crowns&Laurels

BANNED
Banned
Fox News just talks too much. It's supposed to be news, I don't have much interest in their opinions and addiction to brownie points.
They also have a bit of an overactive imagination as well- sometimes they will affirm things that, if you catch on to it, are just plain unfounded.

republicanchick

No news should be taken without a bit of skepticism, there's not a single mainline station that won't bend or recolor something for controversy and popularity.

having an opinion on things happening in the news does not automatically "color" the facts in the situation... much as the liberal media likes to think... and those who follow said lib media WANT to believe/choose to believe

Crowns&Laurels

BANNED
Banned
having an opinion on things happening in the news does not automatically "color" the facts in the situation... much as the liberal media likes to think... and those who follow said lib media WANT to believe/choose to believe

I watch all news because I know how to interpret the news without the adulteration of biases.

The problem is, the regulars who watch a certain station share their biases, so when Fox for example relays there's, a million people are agreeing with something simply because they do.

And that's having people believe something through a shared bias then through an objective scope.

republicanchick

I watch all news because I know how to interpret the news without the adulteration of biases.

The problem is, the regulars who watch a certain station share their biases, so when Fox for example relays there's, a million people are agreeing with something simply because they do.

And that's having people believe something through a shared bias then through an objective scope.

this is the same thing I have heard over and over ad nauseum on the forums, this attitude that some people (most people?) just follow along... as if no one but the poster himself can think for himself. No one can think outside the Fox box... meaning no one who diligently watches Fox (and nothing but)

that is an insult to the whole human race... I don't know ANYONE who does n't, at least at times, "think for himself"

also

thinking for youself so called is not always such a laudable practice...

++

republicanchick

LOL @ the OP.

I can't stand Fox News, they are full of statists.

I can't even think of a word for someone like you

you think you know better than absolutely ANYONE, Republicans, those who aren't your brand of "Christian"... etc...

you seem to despise everyone and think only you were given a brain...

uh... yeh... right

republicanchick

Hey, republicanchick...which shows on Fox News are your favorites?

Hannity, O'Reilly, Fox News Sunday, Greta, Kelly Files, Cavuto

and that Sat morning show that features Wayne Rogers... like to listen to him and many others

also like Justice w/ Judge Jeanine

Huckabee

Oh, and how can I forget Special Report with B Baier?

you?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
doesn't matter if its true
:think: The new Fox News motto?

b/c libs... well, that's what libs do: they lie...
Even when they tell the truth, to continue your thought. :plain:

That's amazing. You should try your hand at copy writing...or anything that keeps you offline, really.

it just wouldn't be a normal day if they went through it w/o telling some lie... about conservatives, about... well, just whatever...
Yeah, well, just whatever. I think that sums it nicely.

Anyway, I like to watch Fox News when I'm on an elliptical.

Really helps me keep a strong pace. :)