people who don't like Fox News are ungodly

republicanchick

yes, i believe (know) this to be so, that those who hate Fox News are... hey, lost souls...

I mean, saying you hate Fox News is like saying you hate trees and rain and sunshine...

trees and rain and sunshine are part of reality

so is the news, and Fox tells us news that other channels do not begin to tell about... Lois Lerner scandal... Benghazi scandal...

and if that weren't bad enough, the other channels got Mr VirtualCommie elected...

i rest my case...

+

drbrumley

yes, i believe (know) this to be so, that those who hate Fox News are... hey, lost souls...

I mean, saying you hate Fox News is like saying you hate trees and rain and sunshine...

so is the news, and Fox tells us news that other channels do not begin to tell about... Lois Lerner scandal... Benghazi scandal...

and if that weren't bad enough, the other channels got Mr VirtualCommie elected...

i rest my case...

+

Oh Fox News, 20% owned by a Muslim? Yep, that Fox news.

john w

Hall of Fame

i rest my case...

+

Now, I "get" this chick. She just graduated from kindergarten. My evidence? Her post. "I rest my case."

musterion

This "chick" sounds a lot like someone who was banned/run off fairly recently. Same exact schtick, just a new name and font. Throw out provocative topics, then when made to look foolish, retreat for awhile and start a different thread.

shagster01

i rest my case...

+

You worship Fox News like an idol. Now you say there is no salvation outside of it.

Morpheus

you have a case ?

whats it full of ?

can i have some ?

I think it used to be a case of cheap whine, oops I mean wine. But considering the irrational nature of her posts the case is probably consumed save maybe a glass.

I am waiting to see if she can spell ha-hilk. (For RC, that is a Goofy reference. Didn't want you to miss it.)

Last edited:

Crowns&Laurels

BANNED
Banned
No news should be taken without a bit of skepticism, there's not a single mainline station that won't bend or recolor something for controversy and popularity.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No news should be taken without a bit of skepticism, there's not a single mainline station that won't bend or recolor something for controversy and popularity.

exactly. BIG banks, media, military complex, control of natural resources and control of the masses. including political influence. big money runs the world. the people that OWN the media outlets, determine the persective of the network or station/shows. fox is no different, maybe the worst. - :patrol:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
What's your take on the metaphysical ramifications of the DH?

No, trees are trees and sunshine is sunshine.

The differences continue to mount. :plain:

They report things you literally wouldn't find on any other news source and that's for sure.

And that's before what they did to new Coke.

i rest my case...
Your fingertips to our eyes.

That said, Smith is a hoot and who could hate a Sheppard. Even if he's leading wolves.

Last edited:

Morpheus

I have a lot of remorse for picking on the mentally challenged in my youth. Yet apparently old habits die hard. I'll feel guilty later.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Indeed ... those at Fox News put the "R" in rainbow ... such happy go-lucky little chipmunks, they are.