people who don't like Fox News are ungodly

WizardofOz

I thought you didn't own a TV...

I thought you didn't own a TV...

Hannity, O'Reilly, Fox News Sunday, Greta, Kelly Files, Cavuto

and that Sat morning show that features Wayne Rogers... like to listen to him and many others

also like Justice w/ Judge Jeanine

Huckabee

Oh, and how can I forget Special Report with B Baier?

you?

Oh, me? I don't watch that garbage :angel:

republicanchick

Oh, me? I don't watch that garbage :angel:

well, that explains a lot of things

I get the feeling many here don't watch Fox.. .and that explains why they are so ignorant on the issues

many here don't seem to watch any news.

I think some here think that they were born knowing everything already...

+++

WizardofOz

well, that explains a lot of things

I get the feeling many here don't watch Fox.. .and that explains why they are so ignorant on the issues

many here don't seem to watch any news.

I think some here think that they were born knowing everything already...

+++

I thought you didn't own a TV or at least never watched TV...

What changed?

republicanchick

Fox News just talks too much. It's supposed to be news, I don't have much interest in their opinions and addiction to brownie points.
They also have a bit of an overactive imagination as well- sometimes they will affirm things that, if you catch on to it, are just plain unfounded.

and those @ CNN are Jesus Christ incarnate, eh? never make a human mistake?

hmmmm.... I watched CNN last night and.. .um... yeh... I didn't come to that conclusion

+++

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I thought you didn't own a TV or at least never watched TV...

What changed?
Well, not the channel, that's for darn sure. :plain:

You know, repchk, there are a lot of different news outlets online. You can get a wide variety of ideas and weed through the bias, get a clearer picture than you'll ever get letting one group of people process what's important for you and how to relate it.

Just a thought. :e4e:

Arthur Brain

Eh, nothing beats the Daily Meal for actual news coverage - apart from about every other newspaper & 'The Beano'...

:plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Now wait just a darned minute here. As it happens I happen to like foxes - and animals in general...
I liked Little Women...I suppose at least one was a fox. :think:

Hmm, sounds like a Fox news report...
The "whatever report" with [fill in the blank blond chick]. I feel a ratings tsunami coming on.

It seems clear that your lord is Fox News.
Let's just say she likes to lord it over us and pull up short of the whole idolatry bit. Keep it under your hat, as it were.

Also, a recent study found a large number/percentage of conservatives don't actually get their news from Fox. According to a Pew study only 47% do.

The Pew Research Center poll found that 47 percent of “Consistent Conservatives” cite Fox News Channel as their “main source for news about government and politics.” The poll found 15 percent of “Consistent Liberals” cite CNN as their primary new source. Liberal-leaning news channel MSNBC came in third for liberals.​

republicanchick

I liked Little Women...I
The Pew Research Center poll found that 47 percent of “Consistent Conservatives” cite Fox News Channel as their “main source for news about government and politics.” The poll found 15 percent of “Consistent Liberals” cite CNN as their primary new source. Liberal-leaning news channel MSNBC came in third for liberals.​

wow... didn't know it was that high

the other 50 % or so probably don't watch much news... a lot of people don't, but are conservative just the same

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
yes, i believe (know) this to be so, that those who hate Fox News are... hey, lost souls...

I mean, saying you hate Fox News is like saying you hate trees and rain and sunshine...

trees and rain and sunshine are part of reality

so is the news, and Fox tells us news that other channels do not begin to tell about... Lois Lerner scandal... Benghazi scandal...

and if that weren't bad enough, the other channels got Mr VirtualCommie elected...

i rest my case...
VirtualCommie? Virtual-commie? Virtual Commie?
This is plain silly. How old are you?
You seem to have a propensity for starting silly childish threads.

A news show is unlikely to have a high correlation with commitment to Christianity.

Morpheus

thinking for youself so called is not always such a laudable practice...

++

I'll bet that you're really proud of yourself.

article-2078855-0F468BB000000578-776_634x373.jpg

republicanchick on her Fox hunt. 'Nuf said?