ECT Pentecostals Will Tell You Why

Cross Reference

I don't even see my nose. /QUOTE]

Yes. I can imagine it to be that way with any blind man.

That sorrta sums up your overall condition, i.e., You can't hear. You can't see and your nose long because you lie. Yep. You are a puppet and your name is Pinochio.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
I don't even see my nose. /QUOTE]

Yes. I can imagine it to be that way with any blind man.

That sorrta sums up your overall condition, i.e., You can't hear. You can't see and your nose long because you lie. Yep. You are a puppet and your name is Pinochio.

I'm in the totally depraved condition as the bible tell us so. I'd rather feed myself to the wood chipper than to boss God around telling Him whom He can draw, as you do.

Cross Reference

I'm in the totally depraved condition as the bible tell us so. I'd rather feed myself to the wood chipper than to boss God around telling Him whom He can draw, as you do.

LOL!! How come you are still in a depraved condition? Haven't you been redeemed and accepted Christ as Lord and Savior [well maybe not Lord yet]? How come you aren't at least a saint learning how to be faithful in Christ as your Lord?

. . . Whose making you drink that "Kool aid reaoning"? __ some Baptust church, no doubt.

Word based mystic

addressed to puppet.

you mislabel again. poor arguing skills to demean the person rather than the argued point.

never have i or CR that i know of ever mentioned that we consider ourselves as bossing God around on who he can save.

He would that all would be saved And His Son enabled the possibility of that.
not all repent or choose to believe.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
you mislabel again. poor arguing skills to demean the person rather than the argued point.

never have i or CR that i know of ever mentioned that we consider ourselves as bossing God around on who he can save.

He would that all would be saved And His Son enabled the possibility of that.
not all repent or choose to believe.

God doesn't let a single molecule run loose. YOU think you are running loose as if God has no control over YOU. Thats because YOU'RE God's boss

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
LOL!! How come you are still in a depraved condition? Haven't you been redeemed and accepted Christ as Lord and Savior [well maybe not Lord yet]? How come you aren't at least a saint learning how to be faithful in Christ as your Lord?

. . . Whose making you drink that "Kool aid reaoning"? __ some Baptust church, no doubt.

Cause God still pulls my strings anyway He see fit, anytime, according to His Own Pleasure without any of my complaints. I don't question God like an idiot as you do and turn around and boast like you. I would be very ashamed.

Cross Reference

Cause God still pulls my strings anyway He see fit, anytime, according to His Own Pleasure without any of my complaints. I don't question God like an idiot as you do and turn around and boast like you. I would be very ashamed.
You do sound like a good Baptist. What a boring life you must lead as a puppet. I can't image what that is like. What do you think God's pleasure is in you being a puppet who can't show the kind of love He is looking for? I mean being a puppet and all? Perhaps you might like to explain?