ECT Pentecostals Will Tell You Why

Cross Reference

easy
just believe
judge yourself
claim to be saved

"Work out your salvation with fear and trembling". Where does that fit in? How much presumption might be involved/entertained/excused after taking in the various doctrines that promote happiness as God's will for your life? In other words, is your salvation based upon semblance or substance and which one do you wish for to only be necessary?

Word based mystic

Puppet How does a hypercalvinist or yourself for instance become aware or affirm or verify that you are elected or chosen.

How do you know
is it an action or inaction
is it a mental bat that hits your head and says "you are chosen"
what process would you do to affirm in a physical or mental awareness that you are chosen.

is it the fact that you now can confess Christ?
is it the fact that you now believe that Christ is God
Is it the fact that you can now verbally repent
is it the fact that you can now receive salvation

lets get practical puppet tell us please what method or process can you pinpoint that affirms that you are chosen????

Cross Reference

loving God is easy

it's my neighbor I have trouble with
he walks his dog on my lawn

May I suggest you have missed something in my last?

The capacity for loving our "untoward" neighbor is a command. The fact that we fail is our fault because do not sufficiently love God as He desires which makes it, whatever He woud have us to receive from Him, impossible. I believe this is what Jesus was trying get across to Peter when He asked him three times: "Peter do you love Me?" Think about it because Peter was soon to be tested in the matter.

Question: Do you think we deny Christ by not loving our neighbor, to whatever degree we don't?

<I am guilty and weep>

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Puppet How does a hypercalvinist or yourself for instance become aware or affirm or verify that you are elected or chosen.

How do you know
is it an action or inaction
is it a mental bat that hits your head and says "you are chosen"
what process would you do to affirm in a physical or mental awareness that you are chosen.

is it the fact that you now can confess Christ?
is it the fact that you now believe that Christ is God
Is it the fact that you can now verbally repent
is it the fact that you can now receive salvation

lets get practical puppet tell us please what method or process can you pinpoint that affirms that you are chosen????

Who said I was chosen?