Paul: "The Just (Justified) Shall Live By Faith" and not by rules, laws or religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

beloved57

Jesus plainly said that if you don't believe on him you will perish, John 3:16. You would rather perish than believe on him. So don't be surprised when you find yourself in hell because that is what you have chosen.

You dont believe in Him, how could you when you deny His Blood saved them it was shed for ?

clefty

Do you really think that you can do that? That is 100% law.

Why would that be written then? Did somebody lie?

Even a parent expects obedience knowing the child will not always do it...

What is more important is that the child TRY...and when failing the child repents to try again...

I don’t expect a batter in baseball to hit a home run every time either...but I do expect once you step up to the plate you take your best swing...especially if you claim you love the game...are even wearing a uniform...

More like Him...less like your old self...doesn’t save you...shares with others you believe you have already been saved

clefty

Jesus plainly said that if you don't believe on him you will perish, John 3:16. You would rather perish than believe on him. So don't be surprised when you find yourself in hell because that is what you have chosen.

Even Satan believes...even has evidence of his belief...you would do as much as he does to share it with others...

Robert Pate

Banned
Why would that be written then? Did somebody lie?

Even a parent expects obedience knowing the child will not always do it...

What is more important is that the child TRY...and when failing the child repents to try again...

I don’t expect a batter in baseball to hit a home run every time either...but I do expect once you step up to the plate you take your best swing...especially if you claim you love the game...are even wearing a uniform...

More like Him...less like your old self...doesn’t save you...shares with others you believe you have already been saved

It is the Holy Spirit that conforms us to the image of Christ. Not the law.

clefty

It is the Holy Spirit that conforms us to the image of Christ. Not the law.

Right so...does the Holy Spirit conform us to anything He did not do? Does the Holy Spirit divide the Father’s house?

Does the Holy Spirit lead you into sin? Or obedience to Him His Faith His Way?

Why is this spirit even HOLY? What determines it?

As other spirits wish to lead you outside Him His Way...

Can’t repeat it enough...more like Him less like you former self...faith compels work

His work prepared for you long ago...which is His faith path...do this and live

Robert Pate

Banned
Right so...does the Holy Spirit conform us to anything He did not do? Does the Holy Spirit divide the Father’s house?

Does the Holy Spirit lead you into sin? Or obedience to Him His Faith His Way?

Why is this spirit even HOLY? What determines it?

As other spirits wish to lead you outside Him His Way...

Can’t repeat it enough...more like Him less like you former self...faith compels work

His work prepared for you long ago...which is His faith path...do this and live

The law has been replaced by the Holy Spirit. We are no longer led by the law. We are led by the Spirit.

John 16:13. You are still under the Old Covenant.

clefty

The law has been replaced by the Holy Spirit. We are no longer led by the law. We are led by the Spirit.
spirits lead every which way...the Holy Spirit leads you in His way...obedient to His faith...

John 16:13. You are still under the Old Covenant.
yup...gratefully...the Holy Spirit guides me in the way to Who released me from its curse and provides for my adoption and retention into Him and His Way

Truth is not lawless...nor of the lawless one...he fathers lies...like Paul taught the law changed even abolished...

Might wish to confirm which spirit you follow...Him His Way? Or do what thou whilst as there is no Law

Robert Pate

Banned
spirits lead every which way...the Holy Spirit leads you in His way...obedient to His faith...

yup...gratefully...the Holy Spirit guides me in the way to Who released me from its curse and provides for my adoption and retention into Him and His Way

Truth is not lawless...nor of the lawless one...he fathers lies...like Paul taught the law changed even abolished...

Might wish to confirm which spirit you follow...Him His Way? Or do what thou whilst as there is no Law

Living by the Spirit is a much higher way of living than living by rules and laws.

"The letter (law) kills but the Spirit brings life" 2 Corinthians 3:6.

clefty

Living by the Spirit is a much higher way of living than living by rules and laws.

"The letter (law) kills but the Spirit brings life" 2 Corinthians 3:6.

Well well well...higher eh?

Text says you are a minister of a new covenant...already you reject your role and duty to its Law...

You are a minister of “do what thou whilst...it’s higher“ was also the goal Satan and even Icarus...

Robert Pate

Banned
Well well well...higher eh?

Text says you are a minister of a new covenant...already you reject your role and duty to its Law...

You are a minister of “do what thou whilst...it’s higher“ was also the goal Satan and even Icarus...

Christianity is spiritual. It concerns things of the Spirit. Laws and rules are of the flesh because they are about you.

Robert Pate

Banned
If you love Me, keep My commandments”...here are they that keep the faith OF His Son...

The only way that anyone can keep the commandments is to be "In Christ". When God sees you "In Christ" he sees you as perfect and complete "In Christ". Do you love your neighbor as yourself? If you do, then go sell all that you have and give it to your neighbor. Jesus also said, "Give to him that asks of you". I could use a couple thousand. When can I expect your check?

beloved57

The only way that anyone can keep the commandments is to be "In Christ". When God sees you "In Christ" he sees you as perfect and complete "In Christ". Do you love your neighbor as yourself? If you do, then go sell all that you have and give it to your neighbor. Jesus also said, "Give to him that asks of you". I could use a couple thousand. When can I expect your check?

How can you witness for Christ when you dont believe in Him ? You teach that people He died for are still lost ! Thats not believing in Christ !

Robert Pate

Banned
How can you witness for Christ when you dont believe in Him ? You teach that people He died for are still lost ! Thats not believing in Christ !

No, you believe in a false Christ that was only able to atone for some sins, but not all sins. What did Jesus do? Did he make a deal with the devil? Such Hogwash! You have got to be a mental case to believe that.

clefty

I don’t love myself by giving myself whatever I ask for...

and the instruction to sell everything was to a man who claimed he already kept all of the law...I don’t claim that...I do try though but fall short and must repent...

beloved57

No, you believe in a false Christ that was only able to atone for some sins, but not all sins. What did Jesus do? Did he make a deal with the devil? Such Hogwash! You have got to be a mental case to believe that.

How can you believe in Christ when you dont believe in His Blood ? Do you believe everyone Christ shed His Blood for is saved ? Yes or No ?

clefty

Thanks for reminding me of what He taught:

“But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments“

This answer first to “what must I do to be saved”...

Pity your love of self necessitates not obedience but “do what I want”...

Robert Pate

Banned
Thanks for reminding me of what He taught:

“But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments“

This answer first to “what must I do to be saved”...

Pity your love of self necessitates not obedience but “do what I want”...

The answer to what must I do to be saved is... "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ". Nothing about keeping the commandments.

clefty

The answer to what must I do to be saved is... "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ". Nothing about keeping the commandments.

Wrong.

Here it is:

Matt 19:17...But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments.

18 He said to Him, “Which ones?”

Jesus said, “‘You shall not murder,’ ‘You shall not commit adultery,’ ‘You shall not steal,’ ‘You shall not bear false witness,’ 19 ‘Honor your father and your mother,’[d] and, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ ”

20 The young man said to Him, “All these things I have kept from my youth.[f] What do I still lack?”

21 Jesus said to him, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell what you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me.”

I bolded it for you...

Did you read His answer as “believe on the Lord Jesus Christ”? Or “keep the commandments”? Remember, I bolded it for your easy readying pleasure.

Did you read His answer as “believe on the Lord Jesus Christ”? Or “follow me”...again its bolded for you...

Now when we follow someone we DO something yes? We go where they go do what they do live as they do...

Do you really think if that rich young ruler would have followed Him HIS WAY his life would be as it was before? Do you really think he would be led into eating Ham dinners after church on Sunday?

“Follow me” the rich young ruler would realize is keeping the Law...is living the faith OF Yahushua...

Status
Not open for further replies.