Paul: "The Just (Justified) Shall Live By Faith" and not by rules, laws or religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

clefty

The Holy Spirit is his teacher and his guide, John 16:13.

The Spirit teaches what? guides where/into what?

You think the Spirit would teach and guide one outside the Fathers will and His law? Into a faith that is not the Son’?

Do you believe one is more or less like Him after becomeing in Christ? More or less like our former selves...

You will know them by their fruits...

You want the Spirit to divide the Father’s house between those who wanted to keep the law because they were saved and those that didnt want to?

Robert Pate

Banned
The Spirit teaches what? guides where/into what?

You think the Spirit would teach and guide one outside the Fathers will and His law? Into a faith that is not the Son’?

Do you believe one is more or less like Him after becomeing in Christ? More or less like our former selves...

You will know them by their fruits...

You want the Spirit to divide the Father’s house between those who wanted to keep the law because they were saved and those that didnt want to?

The Christian is a sinner and a saint at the same time. We only have the "First fruits" of the Spirit, Romans 8:23. The born again Christian lives his life before God as a sinner. This is what Paul did, 1 Timothy 1:15. Paul never claimed that he was holy. Our righteousness is in heaven at the right hand of God and never in ourselves.

clefty

The Christian is a sinner and a saint at the same time.
Wait! Wut? How?

You claim the Law is abolished so how is there still sin as it is no longer pointed out?

We only have the "First fruits" of the Spirit, Romans 8:23. The born again Christian lives his life before God as a sinner.
as a sinner...while in His Son? Again how if the Law is abolished?

This is what Paul did, 1 Timothy 1:15.
what admit he was still a sinner despite being saved and after the Law was abolished?

Paul never claimed that he was holy. Our righteousness is in heaven at the right hand of God and never in ourselves.

All without the Law? It’s been done away with...right?

so what is holy? What does it matter? Righteousness from what? Again how to measure it with no standard?

Robert Pate

Banned
Wait! Wut? How?

You claim the Law is abolished so how is there still sin as it is no longer pointed out?

as a sinner...while in His Son? Again how if the Law is abolished?

what admit he was still a sinner despite being saved and after the Law was abolished?

All without the Law? It’s been done away with...right?

so what is holy? What does it matter? Righteousness from what? Again how to measure it with no standard?

Your problem is that you either don't believe the Gospel or you don't know what the Gospel is.

All that Jesus is and all that Jesus did was for our justification.

I am not concerned about laws or sin because God sees me as perfect and complete in his Son Jesus Christ, Colossians 2:10. You will probably not understand that.

beloved57

Your problem is that you either don't believe the Gospel or you don't know what the Gospel is.

I am not concerned about laws or sin because God sees me as perfect and complete in his Son Jesus Christ, Colossians 2:10. You will probably not understand that.

You teach that sinners Christ died for are condemned and lost not Justified.

clefty

oh but I do believe and know what it is...is why I wish to live it, establish it, find others to teach them (believe) and baptize (works) them into a faith life JUST AS His...

indeed and so much more...HalleluYah...He is our example as how to live and love...teaching if you love Me keep My commandments...

After all He did for me and my loved ones of course I want to follow Him His Way...

oh I do I do...but you fail to realize that I am not going to let anyone cheat me into traditions of man...I know I am circumcised in the heart desiring to follow Him and not be like the world or like I was before I was in Him...walking living and loving in the Spirit...

I am dead to my old self...alive in Him His way...you can tell cuz I live and love differently than the world being yoked to One the world hates...I want this...

the rules improve the game...even my doc looked at me and said “son you better change your ways”...and certainly my Creator knows more than my doc...

Robert Pate

Banned
oh but I do believe and know what it is...is why I wish to live it, establish it, find others to teach them (believe) and baptize (works) them into a faith life JUST AS His...

indeed and so much more...HalleluYah...He is our example as how to live and love...teaching if you love Me keep My commandments...

After all He did for me and my loved ones of course I want to follow Him His Way...

oh I do I do...but you fail to realize that I am not going to let anyone cheat me into traditions of man...I know I am circumcised in the heart desiring to follow Him and not be like the world or like I was before I was in Him...walking living and loving in the Spirit...

I am dead to my old self...alive in Him His way...you can tell cuz I live and love differently than the world being yoked to One the world hates...I want this...

the rules improve the game...even my doc looked at me and said “son you better change your ways”...and certainly my Creator knows more than my doc...

Paul never encouraged anyone to live according to the law. What Paul said was that if you live according to the law you are under a curse, Galatians 3:10.

clefty

Paul never encouraged anyone to live according to the law. What Paul said was that if you live according to the law you are under a curse, Galatians 3:10.

Oh my...what you do to poor Paul...

Please learn to read him...

He says cursed is anyone who does NOT do the Law...not cursed is anyone who does do the Law...

“Yet the law is not of faith, but “the man who does them shall live by them.” Imagine that...living by them...

Verse 13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law”...not the the Law itself...

Robert Pate

Banned
Oh my...what you do to poor Paul...

Please learn to read him...

He says cursed is anyone who does NOT do the Law...not cursed is anyone who does do the Law...

“Yet the law is not of faith, but “the man who does them shall live by them.” Imagine that...living by them...

Verse 13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law”...not the the Law itself...

Paul is not contradicting himself. Those that live by the law are "In Christ". God sees them as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

clefty

Paul is not contradicting himself. Those that live by the law are "In Christ". God sees them as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

If you are in Christ God does see you as in accordance to the Law...(He covers your failings if repented)

As for the rest of us we know you are in Christ when you are more like Him not less...

Robert Pate

Banned
If you are in Christ God does see you as in accordance to the Law...(He covers your failings if repented)

As for the rest of us we know you are in Christ when you are more like Him not less...

I am no longer concerned about laws, because Christ fulfilled the law for me, nor am I concerned about sin, because Christ has atoned for my sins. Trying to be like Jesus will lead to a life of legalism. I am simply resting in what Christ has accomplished for me.

beloved57

You teach that sinners God sees as perfect and complete in Christ are still lost and condemned !

clefty

I am no longer concerned about laws, because Christ fulfilled the law for me, nor am I concerned about sin, because Christ has atoned for my sins. Trying to be like Jesus will lead to a life of legalism. I am simply resting in what Christ has accomplished for me.

“Whoever claims to live in him must live as Jesus did.” 1 John 2:6

Robert Pate

Banned
Everywhere. You teach that sinners Christ died for are lost and condemned.

Jesus plainly said that if you don't believe on him you will perish, John 3:16. You would rather perish than believe on him. So don't be surprised when you find yourself in hell because that is what you have chosen.

Status
Not open for further replies.