Pastor Robert Jeffress Says Those Who Refuse to Vote in Presidential Election....

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
How are Clinton and Trump on religious liberty? I think they're both pretty good, in that, I don't see either of them as a threat to the freedom of religion, at all.

Both are supporters of the LGBTQ movement, which has punished Christians who refused to sell out their Christian faith by baking cakes, photographing, providing lodging, etc. for homosexual events.

Also keep in mind that Donald Trump chose as his VP running mate Mike Pence, who as Governor of Indiana backed down on a religious (Christian) liberty bill because of the threat of a LGBTQ nationwide boycott.

Shall we talk about Kentucky Court Clerk Kim Davis who refused to go against God's Word and the Constitution of the State of Kentucky whose citizens overwhelming voted to define marriage as one man and one woman and how both candidates stood silent while the LGBTQ movement was persecuting Davis?

I could go on and on and on, but I think you're catching onto what I'm saying.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
a Christian's duty is to make the world a better place? :freak:

this world?

I don't have adult conversations with trolls.

Unless, as an avid Donald Trump supporter you apologize for asking if I beat my children after I sexually molest them.

But then if you apologized, you'd have to denounce the pervert that you're avidly supporting, cuz you and Donald Trump are two peas in a perverted pod.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
oh come on moby

you don't have adult conversations with anybody

i've never seen a poster whine as much as you do :baby:

Ok little Library computer boy, do something different and actually contribute to the thread.

Why should Christians vote for Donald Trump* and why is it not the duty of a Christian to make the world a better place so that God's Word can be heard by all?

*"Because Hillary is evil" doesn't cut it.

You're supposedly college edjumacated, put that Jr. College degree to work.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
With that i do agree - the debate however was a false claim that we have a christian duty to vote, and by stating such can cause some people to run out and vote for the moral degenerate donald trump as the lessor of 2 evils - like pastor jeffress here is pushing.

It quite frankly is not a "christian" DUTY.

I would agree it is not your "Christian" duty to vote at all but, I will say at the end of this entire election cycle we will have a president, and if you believe that handing over the country, the courts, or our childrens future to a known criminal is the proper action as a citizen of this nation, than by all means do what you feel is necessary. I personally as a citizen believe my sons future depends on them having a country that is not a progressive liberal banana republic, which still has some semblance of law & order, and a culture that is defined as it was when I grew up. Donald Trump is a flawed man I will admit but, i cannot allow a corrupt lying criminal to occupy the white house, or stack the courts against my children & their futures in good conscience so, I will vote against the felon and for myself I do this, eyes wide open because there is much more at stake than whether Donald Trump is president, I believe the our nation is finished if the felon Hillary is allowed to govern.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I would agree it is not your "Christian" duty to vote at all but,

i.e. let evil prevail (because that is what Jesus would do).

I will say at the end of this entire election cycle we will have a president, and if you believe that handing over the country, the courts, or our childrens future to a known criminal is the proper action as a citizen of this nation, than by all means do what you feel is necessary.

Which criminal are you talking about, Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?

I personally as a citizen believe my sons future depends on them having a country that is not a progressive liberal banana republic, which still has some semblance of law & order, and a culture that is defined as it was when I grew up. Donald Trump is a flawed man I will admit but

I've never considered the rape of a 13 year old and the sexual molestation of numerous women, etc. etc. etc. a "flaw", but hey, that's just me.

i cannot allow a corrupt lying criminal to occupy the white house, or stack the courts against my children & their futures in good conscience so, I will vote against the felon and for myself I do this, eyes wide open because there is much more at stake than whether Donald Trump is president, I believe the our nation is finished if the felon Hillary is allowed to govern.

You should go on tv with that ad, very impressive rocketman!

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
If a nation has a corrupt leader, it is because the nation itself is being chastised. That is a central theme in the scriptures- it is why I consistently say that people such as aCW take some ACCOUNTABILITY instead of sitting there like a tool acting as if to perch one's self to a cross- Christians in America haven't been doing as they should.
So don't play the 'holy' card :rolleyes:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I would agree it is not your "Christian" duty to vote at all but, I will say at the end of this entire election cycle we will have a president, and if you believe that handing over the country, the courts, or our childrens future to a known criminal is the proper action as a citizen of this nation, than by all means do what you feel is necessary. I personally as a citizen believe my sons future depends on them having a country that is not a progressive liberal banana republic, which still has some semblance of law & order, and a culture that is defined as it was when I grew up. Donald Trump is a flawed man I will admit but, i cannot allow a corrupt lying criminal to occupy the white house, or stack the courts against my children & their futures in good conscience so, I will vote against the felon and for myself I do this, eyes wide open because there is much more at stake than whether Donald Trump is president, I believe the our nation is finished if the felon Hillary is allowed to govern.

I agree 100%

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Ok little Library computer boy, do something different and actually contribute to the thread.

Why should Christians vote for Donald Trump* and why is it not the duty of a Christian to make the world a better place so that God's Word can be heard by all?

*"Because Hillary is evil" doesn't cut it.

You're supposedly college edjumacated, put that Jr. College degree to work.

What does "edjumacated," mean? Looks like ACW missed a few classes in elementary school.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't have adult conversations with trolls.

Unless, as an avid Donald Trump supporter you apologize for asking if I beat my children after I sexually molest them.

But then if you apologized, you'd have to denounce the pervert that you're avidly supporting, cuz you and Donald Trump are two peas in a perverted pod.

I simply do not believe you to be a "True Christian Believer." I think maybe you have intellectually believed in Christ, however, I don't believe you ever had the kind of saving faith needed for eternal life. You preach nothing but hatred. Your heart is BLACK as coal. You need to go back to the writings of Paul (Romans through Philemon) and hear the Grace Gospel preached, then, place all your faith in Christ as your Savior. Instead of all your faith in your HATRED for humanity.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What is the duty of a Christian if it isn't to make the world a better place so that Jesus' Word can be heard by all? You do realize that it's because of the type of civil government Islamic countries and communist countries have, Christianity is outlawed?

Don't be so foolish. The world is only gonna get worse according to the Scriptures.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Disagree, mainly with this:

This sounds to me like someone who just doesn't believe what Christ said through Paul would eventually happen. ACW is probably a fan, since Jeffress, Mormons, Catholics and ACW all believe if enough of them band together they can vote America into the Kingdom of God.

ACW believes that his hate-filled rants and ravings will make a huge difference in the world. He probably believes he can turn all of the Gays away from their lustful sin by screaming at them constantly. He's a "Legend in his own mind" type of Knucklehead.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
His last words will be: "Why didn't humanity follow my rules??" As if this little, insignificant Misanthrope really had the power to change anything, besides a light bulb in his bathroom.