Pastor Robert Jeffress Says Those Who Refuse to Vote in Presidential Election....

musterion

And changed his position on abortion 5 times in 3 hours.

Yep, the flip flopper can really be trusted to do what he says.

We're all still waiting on chapter and verse where members of Christ are told to devote themselves to a dead system belonging to Satan's temporary domain.

(watch...any number of ways he'll try to spin out from under that...)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Argue with God on it, i can back my opinion with His word as i did.

Again: Is there somewhere in Holy Scripture where God says to sit back and do nothing, to let chaos and anarchy rule? He's very clear on civil government and it's role.

Christians are to be the salt and the light. That includes getting involved in the political process by not only voting, but more importantly voting for Godly men and women.

musterion

Again: Is there somewhere in Holy Scripture where God says to sit back and do nothing, to let chaos and anarchy rule?

Argument from silence is not an argument. In this case it is, at best, an opinion or preference but you are wrong to tell others what they MUST do on the basis of what God has NOT said.

drbrumley

We're all still waiting on chapter and verse where members of Christ are told to devote themselves to a dead system belonging to Satan's temporary domain.

(watch...any number of ways he'll try to spin out from under that...)

Exactly!!!!

Let me help you out AcW....here is the text he is referring to.

Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said to Him, “All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours.” And Jesus answered and said to him, “Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.’”

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Again: Is there somewhere in Holy Scripture where God says to sit back and do nothing, to let chaos and anarchy rule? He's very clear on civil government and it's role.

Christians are to be the salt and the light. That includes getting involved in the political process by not only voting, but more importantly voting for Godly men and women.

scripture about voting? :freak:

cite?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Exactly!!!!

Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said to Him, “All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours.”

i gotta think both trump and hillary took that offer

musterion

Exactly!!!!

Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said to Him, “All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours.” And Jesus answered and said to him, “Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.’”

He apparently believes America somehow does not belong to Satan, but to God.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

So God created the earth and mankind so that Satan could temporarily have custody of it and them?

Satan got his wish in this Presidential election Wiz.

We can go over verse by verse and passage by passage showing what God expects of people when it comes to civil leaders if you would like. Will we find the words "It's a Christian's duty to go out and vote"? Back to that pedophile and heroin analogy: Scripture doesn't have to specifically say certain things to get the message across.

musterion

I wonder if he's one of those quaint Anglo-Israleite types who say America's a lost tribe or something.

musterion

So God created the earth and mankind so that Satan could temporarily have custody of it and them?

Deflection.

Satan got his wish in this Presidential election Wiz.

Evasion.

We can go over verse by verse and passage by passage showing what God expects of people when it comes to civil leaders if you would like.

No need. Focus on the voting part, which does kind of equate with godless Israel demanding a godless king to rule over them. You want an avowed wicked murderess ruling over you. Said so yourself.

Will we find the words "It's a Christian's duty to go out and vote"? Back to that pedophile and heroin analogy: Scripture doesn't have to specifically say certain things to get the message across.

Spin. You got nothing.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I just love getting together with Libertarians, can you boyz call a few more in for backup, as you're not doing too well on your own.

Deflection, evasion, spin....

What ever happened to "coward and liar!" Wiz?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Kinda like where He talks about pedophilia and heroin use?

Luke 17:2 covers the first one and this covers the second:

Revelation 9:21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Wrote about this in another thread:

Revelation 9:21 And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries (drug use literally) or their sexual immorality or their thefts.

φαρμάκων pharmakōn 5331 the use of medicine, drugs or spells

The greek word translated as sorcery comes from pharmakeuó (to administer drugs) same place the word pharmacy comes from, so literally drugs.

Pretty clear in todays climate, its best rendered just as drug use.

A good article on this: Drugs Are SORCERY

So, yes, those things are covered in scripture

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Again, YOU said it was a Christian duty to vote, the onus is yours to back what you claimed, we are waiting.