Palestine? Palestinians? A 20th Century Creation

meshak

BANNED
Banned
EE,

You say you support Israel. This position is political.

Jesus says His followers are not of the world. Politics are of the world.

You are taking side. Christians are supposed to be neutral.

This is why I am anti-military for His followers. Military take side.

Jesus is for the whole world, not just for His followers or Jewish nation.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I will bring the verses to support my claim.

here they are:

Here is what Jesus has to say:Luke 6:27-36 King James Version)

27But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
28Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
29And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also.
30Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.
31And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
32For if ye love them which love you what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. 33And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.
34And if ye to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
35But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
36Be ye therefore merciful, as your Fatheralso is merciful.

and some more:

Matthew 26:52
“Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

Matthew 5:9
Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of God.

Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm."
John 18:36

And His faithful disciple harmonize with Jesus' word:

For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. (2 corinthian 10:4-5)

Romans 12:17-21
17Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. 18If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. 19Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. 20Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; If he is thirsty, give him a drink; For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head." 21Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

II Corinthians 10:3,4
"For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds."

Ephesians 6:12
"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places."

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
You didn't read the whole story yet. Did you find your way to Hosea? Also, have you managed to do a study on the word Zion?

Also, you continually ignore Joel 3:2

Tell me your opinions once you've pieced together the whole story with the ENTIRE Bible.

Why do you believe Hebrew scriptures support today's Godless Israel?

You need to try to catch up.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
EE,

You say you support Israel. This position is political.

Jesus says His followers are not of the world. Politics are of the world.

You are taking side. Christians are supposed to be neutral.

This is why I am anti-military for His followers. Military take side.

Jesus is for the whole world, not just for His followers or Jewish nation.

I will bring the verses to support my claim.

here they are:

Here is what Jesus has to say:Luke 6:27-36 King James Version)

27But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
28Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
29And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also.
30Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.
31And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
32For if ye love them which love you what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. 33And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.
34And if ye to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
35But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
36Be ye therefore merciful, as your Fatheralso is merciful.

and some more:

Matthew 26:52
“Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

Matthew 5:9
Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of God.

Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm."
John 18:36

And His faithful disciple harmonize with Jesus' word:

For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. (2 corinthian 10:4-5)

Romans 12:17-21
17Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. 18If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. 19Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. 20Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; If he is thirsty, give him a drink; For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head." 21Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

II Corinthians 10:3,4
"For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds."

Ephesians 6:12
"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places."

I thank you for these wonderful verses! I agree with every word.

I do not perceive Israel as a political matter. Also, I pray I wouldn't have stood by and done nothing during the Holocaust.

History has warned us what happens when anti-Semitism is fed.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I now point out that @Nang, @Crucible, @beloved57, @Nanja are some of your most prolific disciples. I would like you to count how many times they condemn other users to Hell for not agreeing with Calvin's institutes.

I've never condemned anyone to Hell ever, but many posters have insinuated such toward me. That's something of the Dispensationalist crowd, really, some of them can't even begin a conversation without a headline reading that someone is a demon :rolleyes:

But it never bothered me at all, because that's a common thing among zealots. It's just part of dealing with others.

And
Some of the posters you're listing are double predestinarians, which is a heterodox conclusion to Calvinism.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I've never condemned anyone to Hell ever, but many posters have insinuated such toward me. That's something of the Dispensationalist crowd, really, some of them can't even begin a conversation without a headline reading that someone is a demon :rolleyes:

But it never bothered me at all, because that's a common thing among zealots. It's just part of dealing with others.

And
Some of the posters you're listing are double predestinarians, which is a heterodox conclusion to Calvinism.

I have edited your name out. I trust your word as a follower of Christ. I extend my apology. I offer myself no excuses.

Peace and Respect

I will change the edit caption to:
"For my persistent brother in Christ"

Ask Mr. Religion

&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Evil Eye Reveals His Agenda

Evil Eye Reveals His Agenda

I now point out that @Nang, @beloved57, @Nanja are some of your most prolific disciples. I would like you to count how many times they condemn other users to Hell for not agreeing with Calvin's institutes.
b57 and Nanja are hyper-Calvinists, a group declared heretical by all orthodox Reformed or Calvinist.

See:
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...es-Us-to-God&p=4836696&viewfull=1#post4836696

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?115439-Eternal-Security-!&p=4643308&viewfull=1#post4643308

Firstly, please do not place Nang in the same odious camp as b57 or Nanja.

Secondly, please do not violate the ninth commandment. I hope none here are my disciples, for their and my own regula fidei is Holy Writ. If you can point me to a link containing content wherein Nang has appealed to the Institutes for consigning another to eternal perdition, I will be sadly compelled to rebuke Nang. Of course, you cannot. :AMR1: As for the likes of b57 or Nanja, I do not come to the defense of entrenched heretics.

Thirdly, no proper covenantalist is an anti-Semite, for the very term implies a negative racially motivated mindset against ethnic Jews. As my post indicates, God has not finished with saving Jews. Again, God has a plan for Jews, it is the same plan He promised to Adam and to Abraham. That referred to seed therein is the one Jesus Christ. He is the Holy One of Israel, He is the Israel of God. He did what Adam would not do. He did what stiff-necked Israel would and could not do. All Israel, that is bona fide Christians (Gal. 6:16; 1 Peter 2:9-10; Hebrews 8:8-10) will be saved.

It is these very sort of unsupportable accusations and libels that leaves me with no patience for those that would present themselves to be sincerely seek answers, all the while concealing an agenda to hold others to ridicule or toady to the hoi polloi. God has given me a limited number of resources—in particular, time, money, talents, and energy. And I am commanded to be a good steward of each (cf. Ephesians 5:15; Ecclesiastes 11:9; Mark 12:30). So I must be a good steward of my gifts and time—not everyone deserves it and I am not obligated to give it unworthily, Romans 12:6-8, Ephesians 5:15-17; 2 John 10-11; Psalm 90:12; Isaiah 49:4.

Your fifteen minutes is up, sir. :AMR:

AMR

chair

Thirdly, no proper covenantalist is an anti-Semite, for the very term implies a negative racially motivated mindset against ethnic Jews. As my post indicates, God has not finished with saving Jews. Again, God has a plan for Jews, it is the same plan He promised to Adam and to Abraham. That referred to seed therein is the one Jesus Christ. He is the Holy One of Israel, He is the Israel of God. He did what Adam would not do. He did what stiff-necked Israel would and could not do. All Israel, that is bona fide Christians (Gal. 6:16; 1 Peter 2:9-10; Hebrews 8:8-10) will be saved.
[/FONT]

I get concerned when people say they are not anti Jewish, and then define " bona fide Christians" as "Israel".

So who are we? "Ethnic Jews"- is that us? Not "Israel"? What is your attitude to "Ethnic Jews"- yes, those who circumcise their sons, who observe the Sabbath, who eat only kosher food- and who go to a synagogue, not a church?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I have edited your name out. I trust your word as a follower of Christ. I extend my apology. I offer myself no excuses.

Peace and Respect

I will change the edit caption to:
"For my persistent brother in Christ"

Please post evidence that I ever consigned any soul to hell . . Whether in regard to Calvin's Institutes or otherwise.

If you cannot (which you surely cannot, for such is a falsehood), then I demand an immediate and public apology.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
[/FONT]
It is these very sort of unsupportable accusations and libels that leaves me with no patience for those that would present themselves to be sincerely seek answers, all the while concealing an agenda to hold others to ridicule or toady to the hoi polloi. God has given me a limited number of resources—in particular, time, money, talents, and energy. And I am commanded to be a good steward of each (cf. Ephesians 5:15; Ecclesiastes 11:9; Mark 12:30). So I must be a good steward of my gifts and time—not everyone deserves it and I am not obligated to give it unworthily, Romans 12:6-8, Ephesians 5:15-17; 2 John 10-11; Psalm 90:12; Isaiah 49:4.

AMR

I get concerned when people say they are not anti Jewish, and then define " bona fide Christians" as "Israel".

So who are we? "Ethnic Jews"- is that us? Not "Israel"? What is your attitude to "Ethnic Jews"- yes, those who circumcise their sons, who observe the Sabbath, who eat only kosher food- and who go to a synagogue, not a church?

Thank you for this! I doubt you'll receive a reply from him, but you caught it loud and clear.

Last edited:

beameup

It's called "Replacement Theology" and was codified under Emperor Constantine in the 4th century AD.
It is a theology developed by Augustine of Hippo and others in the 3rd century and became the official position of the State Church of Rome, which later became known as the Roman Catholic Church. It has also been adopted by many major Protestant denominations since the 16th century AD. But "Replacement Theology" has been rejected by "evangelicals" because it is UNSCRIPTURAL.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
b57 and Nanja are hyper-Calvinists, a group declared heretical by all orthodox Reformed or Calvinist.

See:
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...es-Us-to-God&p=4836696&viewfull=1#post4836696

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?115439-Eternal-Security-!&p=4643308&viewfull=1#post4643308

Firstly, please do not place Nang in the same odious camp as b57 or Nanja.

Secondly, please do not violate the ninth commandment. I hope none here are my disciples, for their and my own regula fidei is Holy Writ. If you can point me to a link containing content wherein Nang has appealed to the Institutes for consigning another to eternal perdition, I will be sadly compelled to rebuke Nang. Of course, you cannot. :AMR1: As for the likes of b57 or Nanja, I do not come to the defense of entrenched heretics.

AMR

I won't play naive.

I predicted this response in light of reformed theology and its "skisms".

Basically, you disowned two that you follow and thank on a regular basis, while they support Calvin's Institutes. You claimed Nang stays civilized under fire. You threw a commandment at me. You discussed rebuking one of the ones that look up to you if they were guilty of what I cited, though you claim I "cannot" back my assertion.

Well... editing in now... not even scratching the surface, I found "evidence" that backs my assertion. #Did my research before hand, but went on ahead and did it again.
Click Here
However, don't scold Nang. Free them from the burdens of the doctrines of men. (I'm well aware you won't actually do that)

Hmmmmmmmm..... Super major references to doctrines of man that violate the "scripture only" verbiage that reformed theology claims.

You claim to be far from anti-Semitic in your doctrine, then you call "Christians" "Jews" and casually claim that ethnic Jews are ok if they accept Christ, but basically insinuate the rest are..... up chocolate creek without a gingerbread paddle.

Hmmmmm.... oh yes... You assert that "Israel" is no longer a place, but a code word for all of Christiandom.

You totally skirt around Literal Israel of scripture and the fact that those ethnic Jews are under horrible pressures from Islamic Arabia, as well as the negative impact of Reformed Theology on the safety of Jews.

#Martin Luther and Calvin's impact on Jewish safety... History Reference.

Hmmmmm.... I note the 6 theses nailed to the door of Calvinism were glossed over. They're free of obstruction in reference to doctrines of men and they're razor sharp. I'll nick name them "check mate".

#15 minutes?
#I want my fifteen minutes back!
#15 minutes of my life I can't redo... ugh
#Long live the King of Zion, Zion, the "New Jerusalem", The true first of the elect and the grafted branches that make up the last of the elect.
#Straw man indeed... Doctrines of men make easy theological kindling
#I could teach the gospel better than Calvin with a Tanakh
#Glad that's over

One final thing.... In my full post that you just responded to I had already written this...

Before you contradict my claim of theological anti-semitism by claiming to not be "anti-Semitic" and infact loving towards the Jews as people; I am on record as citing a historical nod towards the deep violence that has occurred over the last 2000 years against Jews that was incited by Christian theology that teaches the insignificance of the Jews by birth heritage that hold to old traditions.

Yup... Basically, I moved my (K)ing pawn to e4, then you moved your (B)ishop pawn to f5. I captured your (B)ishop pawn. You unsuspectingly moved whatever, wherever and I moved my (Q)ueen to h5.....

One super de duper, final, shine on, is that I created a sports replay for you before you responded.

I know how much you like links. : ) Enjoy...

Note I had no hidden agenda and had posted all the clues you needed before you stepped into the ring.

WARNING: Embedded link content that may be in my post is not for the faint of heart.

The following links are to threads that I either participated in, or created.

I have concern for Israel and the Jews because of scripture and prophecy. When the UN moved against Israel recently, it was actually after I had started my first thread. The first thread was a response to Arab, Islamic terrorism to Jewish houses built in Jerusalem. This terrorism was aimed to spite the Jews about the upcoming UN vote that would set the foundation to divide Israel in a permanent way and deny the Jews access to the wailing wall. (The wall where the Temple Mount is.... the scriptural one. Two Islamic temples are on the mount now.)

The Burning of Jerusalem

While posting on my thread I met some wonderful people. I also experienced some spamming from a believer that denies the Deity of Christ, but acknowledges that Jesus comes from the Father.

Then... the Calvinists showed up and started harassing the thread. Some wonderful people assisted me and all of that led me to threads like this...

Free Will

I was there because I noted that Calvinists are simply parroting reformed theologies assertions about the Jews, when they speak against Literal Israel and the Jews. Their doctrine of election prevents them from recognizing certain verbiage from Paul in Romans 11 that helps us understand this matter.

Exchanges got heated and eventually a thread presented itself that was authored by a wonderful proclaimer of the gospel...

Mr. Religion and His............

The Calvinists were seriously in a tizzy now. I finally came clean and explained that I was there because of their anti-Semitic doctrine. It has caused much persecution of the Jews in the past.

I finally addressed the head Calvinist of ToL that I would post irrefutable theses against Calvinism if I found out he taught this anti-Semitism in doctrine.

Note the thread got shut down shortly thereafter. This is confirmed here.....

Palestine Palestinians A 20th Century Creation

The above thread is directly where I finally verified my suspicion about the Head Calvinists assertions about Israel and Jews that practice Judaism.

I nailed my theses to the door on that thread.

The following thread is my confession for my strong posting and scriptural quotes.

Confessions of a Christian Zionist

This last thread was lit up in the midst of it all...

Israel Palestine Conflict

Thanks to the other OP authors of the other threads cited here!
[MENTION=17845]beameup[/MENTION] [MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION] and last but not least [MENTION=19425]Aetheryn[/MENTION]

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Please post evidence that I ever consigned any soul to hell . . Whether in regard to Calvin's Institutes or otherwise.

If you cannot (which you surely cannot, for such is a falsehood), then I demand an immediate and public apology.

Understood.... I'll be back on this matter.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

[MENTION=7209]Ask Mr. Religion[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7292]Nang[/MENTION] [MENTION=696]theophilus[/MENTION],

Though theologically cunning in its craft, Nang speaks like this on more than this occasion....

Exhibit A

Excellent.

But the dispensationalists will not comprehend your message, for they prove to be spiritless, without life, and blind to the great Truth of Jesus Christ.

Pagans, hiding behind their counterfeit "religion", in order to appear godly in the world and deceive the sons of God if they might.

But they will fail . .

......... Case in Point

My time is too valuable to sort through all of Nang's Theologically Flowery ways of calling people false prophets and reprobates.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
EE,

Just curious.

Why do you target Calvinists as anti-Semite?

They are no different from any other trinity believing Christians to me.

thanks.