Palestine? Palestinians? A 20th Century Creation

meshak

BANNED
Banned
There is very little I can say about such blind hatred. Facts make no difference once the hate is so deep. If only such hate was not dangerous.

May the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God that Jesus prayed to, protect us from the likes of you.

excuse for butting in.

LA is not hateful. He is loyal to Jesus and His teachings. Hatefulness is not one of his character.

Jesus teaches love, not hate.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There is very little I can say about such blind hatred. Facts make no difference once the hate is so deep. If only such hate was not dangerous.

May the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God that Jesus prayed to, protect us from the likes of you.

You have said that you do not care about Jesus at all.

Therefore you do not care about anything He says--

Mat 26:52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

The OT--

Zec 4:6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You have no idea then... You have absolutely no idea how much of a miracle it is that they are still there. Your knowledge of the international climate is lacking.

Step your game up LA...

Many were there before this new lot took over and forced the peaceful ones to take sides.

The new lot are the prime example of those who rejected Christ and His disciples 2000 years ago.

You have provided no proof that they are the Israel of God.

but there is much proof that they hate Christ and all He stands for.

Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Mat 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Mat 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
Mat 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Mat 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Mat 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

They have infiltrated the Christian churches with their doctrine and the gullible have swallowed it hook line and sinker.

When they no longer need you they will destroy you.

but you need them because their masters hold the notes of your debt, which you will pay for in war machines and your young mens blood.

Woe woe to the western nations who shares in the guilt of the blood of many peoples.

Mat 16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
Mat 16:25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
Mat 16:26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
Mat 16:27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Rev 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
Rev 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
Rev 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

LA

KingdomRose

I understand that, but just trying to reconcile that with this

Seems here your understanding is God created Jesus and then Jesus created everything else. Yet in Genesis 1, we definitely see God saying Himself thru His own mouth Let there be this and that.

there is much to consider my sister. I pray we both search the scriptures daily and learn from God's inspired and Holy word.

Good Night for now.

It is true that the scriptures tell us that God---who is JEHOVAH, the Most High (Psalm 83:18, KJV)---created everything. Yet Jesus, who is not God, also created everything. How do we reconcile this? It is quite easy to do so, if we are interested in harmonizing ALL scripture. Genesis chapter 1 does not disagree with the idea that Jesus was there participating in the creation. Undoubtedly he was there, even before verse 26. In verse 26 Jehovah speaks to Jesus about creating humans, which they do. It is said that "God proceeded to create the man in his image" and doesn't mention Jesus there only because it is God's power and authority that is the basis of the creation. Jehovah, the only true God (John 17:3), is the Source of all power and authority. That is why it can be said that He "alone" creates. If He didn't ALLOW Jesus to create, Jesus would not have created. Jesus has no power outside of what Jehovah GIVES him. So it is no contradiction when a scripture says that Jehovah (God) is the Creator and another scripture says that Jesus created all things.

Meshak is correct, in my estimation, for posting Proverbs 8:22-31 as applying to Jesus. That passage explains things very well. It is true that Jesus was the first thing that Jehovah ever created (and the ONLY thing that Jehovah created alone), and subsequently Jesus created everything else. That Jehovah created Jesus as the first thing is what is meant by "only begotten" and "first-born of all creation." (John 3:16; Colossians 1:15)

Good going, Meshak. You are correct. It is only the viewpoint that YOU have presented that harmonizes with all other scripture.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
This replacement theology garbage is only intensified by the fact that it is embraced by the watchtower. Congratulations all!!!

#Rotflmbo

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Via the Holy Watchtower...

No... Denominational... influence... there... at.. allll

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa crying from laughter

And you are influenced by Zionism.

I happen to agree with their basic principles.

Marhig is very much like them too. She does not know JWs teachings at all.

I don't put Paul on a pedestal but JWs do like you do. So according to you, you are influenced by JW too.

hilarious, indeed.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
And you are influenced by Zionism.

I happen to agree with their basic principles.

Marhig is very much like them too. She does not know JWs teachings at all.

I don't put Paul on a pedestal but JWs do like you do. So according to you, you are influenced by JW too.

hilarious, indeed.

Your sharp sword has wounded me to the core...

I'll never recover now...

# long... Hollywood... Death.. Sce..
# Death Rattle

# Nope

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
[MENTION=10015]Lazy afternoon[/MENTION],

Still waiting for your Palistinian supporting, replacement theology, Spiritual Israel claims to be scripturally backed up, while simultaneously waiting to see how you take the God of Zion and remove His zeal for Zion that is proclaimed throughout many scriptures.

d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-3.gif

Zion is the city of God, not the sin laden earthly city of the middle east.

You never studied the scriptures you were given, and continue in your mantra.

LA