pacifism for true Jesus' followers.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
What would you do if you happened to observe someone intending to push the nuke button which would, without doubt, lead to the horrible deaths of thousands of people?

I am not nuke button watcher, so your question is meaningless.

have a loaded gun in your hand.

I don't own gun.

Did you read the verses? don't seem like it.

Are you a Christian? If so then you should take heed of what is written in the New Testament, especially Christ's word.

don't just follow the crowd, friend.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Here is another solid evidence that Jesus has nothing to do with violence:

Matthew 21:5New International Version (NIV)

“Say to Daughter Zion,
‘See, your king comes to you,
gentle and riding on a donkey,
and on a colt, the foal of a donkey.’”

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Mat 18:23 Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.
Mat 18:24 And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents.
Mat 18:25 But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.
Mat 18:26 The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
Mat 18:27 Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.
Mat 18:28 But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.
Mat 18:29 And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
Mat 18:30 And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt.
Mat 18:31 So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done.
Mat 18:32 Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:
Mat 18:33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?
Mat 18:34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.
Mat 18:35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

YOU are shackles are brother/sister, you are not in my family. YOU are a murderer like she is...this is the stink of your hypocrisy under the cloak of Pacificism

You believe God is going to destroy with violence the trinity believing church

It never even came into God's mind to do such a thing, but YOU believe it.

No it isn't God's idea to destroy His church it is YOUR evil hearts....murderers the lot of yous.

God says it, if anyone says they love God but hate his brother he is a liar, a murderer like Cain who slew his brother because Abel was more righteous than him.

The hate comes in my posts from showing what is in your hearts

state clearly here and now do you believe that Trinitarian believers are Babylon

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
shackles, Lazy, jerzy and KR only USE pacifism as a vehicle to beat on the church

shackles the stinking hypocrite who lives in a home provided by the military and is living on a military cheque.

The hypocrisy of these people has no upper limit

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I see you reported Totton. The reason why you're having problems on TOL is, you're a Jehovah Witness Cultist. You're are not a "True Believer" by any means. You need to hear the Gospel and place ALL your faith in Christ as your Savior or you will stand before God and be judged by your works and subsequently be cast into the Lake of Fire for eternity. It would be best for you to "dump" that cult and get saved according to the Gospel. Totton was correct when she said you're headed for Hell.

I have never said anyone is going to hell, that was a lie from KR to get me banned...I have never said it to anyone.

Lon

Very sadly, the sword that Jesus was bringing would be the sword that turns one Christian against another.

You have to look no further than this thread to see the total disunity that the word of Christ has brought about. I get the feeling that if all of us were in the same room with swords, and having this argument, there would be blood.

I sincerely believe we should look for the good in all people, and love one another as Christ loves us, so that all men will recognise that we are all disciples of Christ.

Blessings

Eric
Love isn't always limp, however:
Matthew 10:34? Titus 1:12-14? :think:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Love isn't always limp, however:
Matthew 10:34? Titus 1:12-14? :think:

Matthew 10:34

34 u“Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword.

Wow, you went to bible college to get this kind of lame excuse for pro-military position?

What Jesus meant was people will have fight over His teachings and His roll as the Lord or Christ. Take a look at this forum. We are arguing over His teachings and practice.

and there are tons and tons of denomination over Jesus.

It sure is not peaceful situation.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Lon,

you don't have much class believing in gossip.

This goes for AMR too.

You two are highly intellectual yet you participate in spreading rumor.

that's what happens when you don't know what Jesus teaches and practice and claiming to be true and saved or elect.

You Calvinists are so busy studying Calvin's teaching and don't know much about Jesus' teachings.

Your Lord is Calvin, not Jesus, friends.

Your pro-military position suit your violent leader, Calvin.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Lon and AMR seem to be intimidated by this thread.

You two need to reexamine your faith, following man rather than Jesus.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
When people like Lon and Amr cannot find anything wrong with this thread,

so they go down to trash messenger of this thread.

How immature and childish of them. And they both finished bible college.

this is the reality of mainstream church leaders.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Readers,

Totten linnet who is spreading gossip and Lon and AMR are all pro-military.

They cannot refute Jesus' teachings and what He practiced, they go down to personal attacks.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

their despicable behavior and violent faith is their fruit.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Titus 1:12–14 (NKJV)

12 One of them, a prophet of their own, said, “Cretans are always liars, evil beasts, lazy gluttons.” 13 This testimony is true. Therefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith, 14 not giving heed to Jewish fables and commandments of men who turn from the …

What does this have to do with Jesus' pacifism, Lon?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Lon and AMR,

You two don't have much to say about this thread yet you are agreeing with trashy talk of your gossipy sister, TL.

She have been trashing me over and over.

You should know better; it is not godly or good Christian thing to do to personally attacking others just because you don't like what's being said.

TL is only immature in her faith, but you both portraying yourselvs as leader type.

Your behavior does not much up your high education, friends.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
This is very first time you two behaved so low I witnessed.

This thread must be very intimidating for both of you.