pacifism for true Jesus' followers.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Mods,

There are many trashy personal attack is going on in this thread. and Lon joined in by with TL's personal attack of me. and AMR gave thank you comment to Lon's comment.

It is just absurd they won't get any infraction for this kind of behavior. What they were doing was not even about the topic. It is only about my personal life.

And AMR is reporting me about me telling him what they did was wrong.

Those trashy personal attacks need to stop. This is Christian forum for pete's sake.

TL did the same thing to KingdomRose and she reported about it, but TL did not get any infraction.

TL is out of control but pro-military people don't seem to know how unchristian behavior that is.

People like Lon and AMR applauding her behavior.

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Meshak beliefs:

1) Doesn't know how to debate.
2) Won't answer posters questions.
3) Doesn't trust in the Apostle Paul and his writings.
4) Doesn't trust the Ascended Christ.
5) Doesn't trust in the Old Testament.
6) Doesn't trust in any of the books of the Bible accept Matthew through John.
7) Despises church goers.
8) Doesn't like anyone on TOL, for the most part.
9) Doesn't believe in the Trinity.
10)Doesn't believe in the Gospel that was given to Paul by the Ascended Christ.
11)Hates the USA military but accepts the checks she receives from them.
12)She believes the Jehovah Witness cult are godly people.
13)She's said she doesn't know if she's saved but, she's trying to be obedient enough to make it by obeying the Jewish Law.

What a Gal.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Mods,

There are many trashy personal attack is going on in this thread. and Lon joined in by with TL's personal attack of me. and AMR gave thank you comment to Lon's comment.

It is just absurd they won't get any infraction for this kind of behavior. What they were doing was not even about the topic. It is only about my personal life.

Those trashy personal attacks need to stop. This is Christian forum for pets sake.

TL did the same thing to KingdomRose and she reported about it, but TL did not get any infraction.

TL is out of control but pro-military people don't seem to know how unchristian behavior that is.

Blah! blah! blah! What does "For pets sake mean?"

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak beliefs:

1) Doesn't know how to debate.
2) Won't answer posters questions.
3) Doesn't trust in the Apostle Paul and his writings.
4) Doesn't trust the Ascended Christ.
5) Doesn't trust in the Old Testament.
6) Doesn't trust in any of the books of the Bible accept Matthew through John.
7) Despises church goers.
8) Doesn't like anyone on TOL, for the most part.
9) Doesn't believe in the Trinity.
10)Doesn't believe in the Gospel that was given to Paul by the Ascended Christ.
11)Hates the USA military but accepts the checks she receives from them.
12)She believes the Jehovah Witness cult are godly people.
13)She's said she doesn't know if she's saved but, she's trying to be obedient enough to make it by obeying the Jewish Law.

What a Gal.

Another trashy post.

this thread is not about me.

It is about Jesus and His pacifist position.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey, Meshak, why not complain about everybody while you're at it? If you don't like the posters here: pack your bags and get out of Dodge. I assure you, you won't be missed.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I had those two on ignore, I just let them loose to show how out of control those pro-military posters are.

Their out of control posts prove my point.

God have mercy on them.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mods,

Those trashy personal attacks need to stop. This is Christian forum for pets sake.

Maybe TOL is not a Christian board, that is why.

LA