pacifism for true Jesus' followers.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
To the raisin-sensibility person's post #507:

I'm not even reading your crap. When I figure out how to block you I will, and I have never blocked ANYONE. You take the cake, HONEY.

I have never said you are going to hell...I do say you are not saved and I do say you are a liar.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
To all my supporters of this thread:

I am so sorry that you have been subject to verbal abuse but that's what happens to Jesus' true followers.

Jesus says narrow is the gate for life and only a few find it.

But we know our reward is coming in next life with perfect peace and love.

In the mean time, Jesus gives us responsibility to teach the world to obey everything He has commanded us.

blessings.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Scripture that Meshak avoids.

Romans 10:3-4 KJV
(3) For they [Meshak and others] being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
(4) For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Galatians 5:4 KJV
(4) Christ is become of no effect unto you [Meshak and others], whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Galatians 2:21 KJV
(21) I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
There are tons of Jesus' true followers died for Jesus' name sake. They did not die for their county, they died for Jesus' name.

There are still many faithful ones subject to be killed and tortured.

They are the true heroes of Jesus.

Jesus' followers should not be getting involved with blood shed no matter what the reasons are.

that's what makes Jesus' followers different from the world by not doing the same thing as the world does.

Vengeance is Mine, says God.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Galatians 2:16 KJV
(16) Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV
(21) For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Romans 4 KJV
(4) Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
(5) But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
(6) Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,
(7) Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
(8) Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Galatians 3 KJV
(21) Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.
(22) But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Those who died for Jesus' name sake, they do not get material reward from their country or anyone. Zero compensation from anyone.

Those who died for their country gets reward materially and honored by their country. Their family gets compensation big time.

But those who died or die for Jesus' name sake, they will be rewarded from God big time in second life.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus' true followers are working for spiritual blessing or spiritual reward which is a great deal..

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Titus 3 KJV
(5) Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

meshak

BANNED
Banned
this would be a good place to point out Jesus died for us

this thread is about the whole gospel.

Of course it is included. It is in the Gospel.

You need to read it the whole books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

You have been disregarding Jesus' inconvenient messages, too.

You have been disregarding Jesus messages of "love your enemy" too.

You are pro-military too.

You are seeking cheap salvation too.

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Galatians 5:1 KJV
(1) Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.