"OSAS" people are not answering this question.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm dead and my life is hid with Christ in God, so I'm not the slightest bit concerned about your unjust condemnation of me.

You shouldn’t be concerned what I say because I don’t matter but God’s word does.

Colossians 3

3 For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God

Just as meshak ripped the gospel of John from her Bible because it shows that Jesus is God, the worker bees ripped all of Paul's letters out of theirs. Especially Romans 5, 6, and Ephesians.

turbosixx

Not all were saved. You can't say they are and are not. Just believe what it says.

What are you basing that on? In my understanding, he is addressing those who are saved.

1 Cor. 1:2 To the church of God which is at Corinth, to those who are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all who in every place call on the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:

turbosixx

The text. He clearly states they need to be reconciled to God. In his first letter he says they didn't believe in the resurrection.

I agree they didn’t understand the resurrection but in the very chapter where he explains it to them he says they were saved.

1 Cor. 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain.

Jamie Gigliotti

Don't take my word for it...
"So do not become proud, but fear. For if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will He spare you. Note the kindness and severity of God: severity towards those who have fallen, but God's kindness towards you, provided you continue in His kindness. Otherwise you too will be cut off." Romans 11:20-22

redpill4vr

Joh 5:24 KJV Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
Too many knuckleheads here do NOT believe.

how do you define belief ?

“Why do you call Me 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do the things which I say?” (Luke 6:46).

- Jn 14:15 If ye love Me, keep my commandments.

- Jn 14:21 He that hath My commandments, and keeps them, he it is that loves Me: and he that loves Me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest Myself to him.

- Jn 14:24 He that loves me not keeps not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not Mine, but the Father's which sent Me.

- Jn 16:27 For the Father Himself loves you, because ye have loved Me, and have believed that I came out from God.

- Jn 15:9-10 As the Father hath loved Me, so have I loved you: continue ye in My love. If ye keep My commandments, ye shall abide in My love; even as I have kept My Father's commandments, and abide in His love.

- Jn 13:34/15:12/17 A new commandment I give unto you, that ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. – speaking to the saved.

- Jn 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

redpill4vr

The pastor you spoke to, doesnt know the bible, the part in bold was answered poorly, no sin is imputed to a believer, because a believer is clothed in Christs righteousness, not their own.

Does Christ sin? If the answer is no, then there is no sin imputed.

You dont understand that its not our righteousness that saves us, its His.

you should have provided references.
Nobody disputes that we are saved by the righteousness of God. But to say that God does not care about the sin of the believers is trampling God's righteousness. we cannot do anything that contradicts God's righteousness. we are saved(from past sins romans 3:25, 2 peter 1:9) by his grace but our entry into eternal life is based on our works as verses in revelation(chapter 2,3) points out. those verses are said by jesus. you will find the word "works" mentioned here a lot of times.

if no sin is imputed then the following should not be in bible

1Jn 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
1Jn 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

if a believers future sins are also forgiven at once... then there is no need for this... or similar verses like this

look at revelation chapters 2,3 --- God is asking members of church to repent... revelation2:11,revelation 3:5 puts a condition on whose names will be in book of life (who will be spared from second death).

to the church of ephusus:
Rev 2:4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
Rev 2:5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
Rev 2:6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.
Rev 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

to the angel of the church in Smyrna:
Rev 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
Rev 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
rev 20:14
14 Then Death and Hell were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death.

to the angel of the church in Pergamos:
Rev 2:14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.

Rev 2:16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.
Rev 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

to the angel of the church in Thyatira:

Rev 2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
Rev 2:21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
Rev 2:24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.
Rev 2:25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.
Rev 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

to the angel of the church in Sardis:
Rev 3:2 Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.
Rev 3:3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
Rev 3:4 Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.
Rev 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

to the angel of the church in Philadelphia:

Rev 3:11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
Rev 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans:
Rev 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou were cold or hot.
Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spit thee out of my mouth.
Rev 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

before saying that this is not for us
Rev 3:22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Your turn:

How many of the sins you repented of were still in the future?
If they were still in the future, did you really repent or are you still in your sins?
I did not repent of any of my sins. I trusted the Lord believing that when "Christ died for our sins" 2000 years before I was even born, He died for them all! PTL!

Christ was delivered for our offences and was raised again for our justification (Romans 4:25 KJV). It's just as if we've never sinned!

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

if a believers future sins are also forgiven at once... then there is no need for this... or similar verses like this.

i dont know if it can be more clearer.

P.S ------ this discussion is going away and away from my question...just give answer to my question..
We all knew it would only be a matter of time before you went to 1 John 1:9. :sigh:

1 John 1:9 means exactly what it says, as it says it and to whom it says it. It is just not written to me for my obedience, nor anyone else in the dispensation of the grace of God. It's not our good news.

1 John 1:9 will happen in that day when a fountain is opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and uncleaness.

Zechariah 13:1 In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.

"That day" would be what many refer to as the second coming of the Lord (the Body of Christ has already been caught up to meet the Lord in the air 1 Thes. 4:16-18).

This is in one accord with what Peter preached in Acts 3:

Acts 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; 20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: 21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Act 3:19-21 has nothing to do with the Body of Christ. Israel looks forward to the blotting out of their sins. That is God's covenant unto them when He shall take away their sins.

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Israel looks forward to their sins being blotted out while we in the Body of Christ look back to the cross. We have already received the atonement.

Romans 5:11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

redpill4vr

I did not repent of any of my sins. I trusted the Lord believing that when "Christ died for our sins" 2000 years before I was even born, He died for them all! PTL!

Christ was delivered for our offences and raised again for our justification. It's just as if we've never sinned!

thats kind of surprising that you didnot repent any of your sins. because all the following verses say repent and be baptized not believe and be baptized.
acts 2:38 Act_3:19, Act_17:30, Act_20:21, Act_26:20; Mat_3:2, Mat_3:8-9, Mat_4:17, Mat_21:28-32; Luk_15:1-32; Luk_24:47.

redpill4vr

Believers today have the righteousness of God upon us (Romans 3:21-22 KJV and a seal upon us (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV). You can't touch our salvation!

that's salvation made as easy as it can be done while the lord jesus says

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 7:13-14

The Narrow Gate
13 “Enter through the narrow gate, because the gate is wide and the way is spacious that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. 14 How narrow is the gate and difficult the way that leads to life, and there are few who find it!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Jesus died for our sins....... but the underlying question here is will God forgive our sins even when we do not repent and ask for forgiveness?

will our sins be forgotten when God disciplines us ?
The sin/sins debt is already forgiven. God will never judge us again for our sins as Christ took the penalty for us! The wages of sin is paid in full (Romans 3:23 KJV) Romans 5:12 KJV, Romans 6:23 KJV) as God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself; not imputing their trespasses unto them (2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV)!

The question is, when will you trust the Lord believing what God through Christ accomplished in your behalf? Paul writes that the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth is the gospel of Christ:

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Therein (therein the gospel of Christ) is the righteousness of God revealed

Romans 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

It is the righteousness of God without the law by the faith OF Jesus Christ! It's unto all and upon all them that believe!

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Trust the Lord believing 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV as all sufficient to save you!

heir

TOL Subscriber

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

The Narrow Gate
13 “Enter through the narrow gate, because the gate is wide and the way is spacious that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. 14 How narrow is the gate and difficult the way that leads to life, and there are few who find it!
The Lord's earthly ministry was, but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel (Matthew 15:24 KJV). And guess what? Gentiles such as we were at that time (time past) having no hope and were without God in the world and the KJBible tells us why!

Ephesians 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

Ephesians 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

BUT NOW! And here's where the glorious mystery plan of God's comes in! Wait for it...

Ephesians 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

It does not say we are nigh unto God by anything that we have done or will do, but how: BY THE BLOOD OF CHRIST!

The work of Christ's shed blood for you can be put to your account (Romans 4:24-25 KJV) when you trust God believing the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV! We are made partakers of Christ BY THE GOSPEL!

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

heir

TOL Subscriber

The Narrow Gate
The gate to salvation is wide open today as God will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth!

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

It's a due time message and it's due time you believe it (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)!