Open Closure

daqq

She never said that the MADS believe that Gods word is only for the Jews. She said that MADS believe that Jesus' word is only for the Jews. How can it deny that? That's exactly what you all say. You say that Jesus preached the kingdom gospel to the Jews and that it's not for us.

So which part of the gospel that Jesus preached do you follow? Because every time I bring something up that Jesus preached, a MADist jumps in and says "that's the kingdom gospel" it's not for us, we're under the grace gospel and apparently I'm a devil for following Jesus and his teachings and not only following the teachings of Paul!

So, which part of the "kingdom gospel" (which is the only gospel) do you follow if you do follow what Jesus taught?

Yep, I can attest to that. In fact Super Saint MADMAX-JW accused me of preaching a "Judas (Iscariot) gospel" for believing that the words and Word of Messiah apply to myself. Then of course he quoted 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 out of context and so I showed him the Light, (the context, lol). And what did he do? Nah, not worth mentioning. :chuckle:

marhig

Yep, I can attest to that. In fact Super Saint MADMAX-JW accused me of preaching a "Judas (Iscariot) gospel" for believing that the words and Word of Messiah apply to myself. Then of course he quoted 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 out of context and so I showed him the Light, (the context, lol). And what did he do? Nah, not worth mentioning. :chuckle:

Yep I've been accused of that too, if we follow the teachings of Jesus, then somehow by doing so, we follow the "gospel of Judas" and we are children of the devil. Or so the self proclaimed "saint" JW says. I've never heard anything so twisted!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
She never said that the MADS believe that Gods word is only for the Jews.
Jesus, the Word, is GOD.

And as I have just shown you, not all of Jesus's words were for everyone at all times.
So to say that MADist claim that the words of Jesus were for the Jews only is an outright lie.
SOME of the words of Jesus were absolutely for the Jews only, and SOME of the words of Jesus were for everyone at all times.
But Meshak did not say SOME, now did she?
No, she sure did not.

Why on earth would you not want to correct that error that she spouts?

Are you also claiming that these words of Jesus were all people of all times????

Matthew 16:20 KJV
(20) Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Matthew 10:5-6 KJV
(5) These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
(6) But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I will start new thread about an excellent example of Madism using their post.

stay tuned.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Yep I've been accused of that too, if we follow the teachings of Jesus, then somehow by doing so, we follow the "gospel of Judas" and we are children of the devil. Or so the self proclaimed "saint" JW says. I've never heard anything so twisted!

Here is something Jesus commanded the twelve (including Judas) to do.

Matthew 10:2-5 KJV
(2) Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;
(3) Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;
(4) Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.
(5) These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:​

Are those instructions of whom they were to preach to for everyone to obey at all times?
Or was it specifically to those Jews for that time, and not an instruction to be obeyed by everyone at all times?
:popcorn:

marhig

Jesus, the Word, is GOD.

And as I have just shown you, not all of Jesus's words were for everyone at all times.
So to say that MADist claim that the words of Jesus were for the Jews only is an outright lie.
SOME of the words of Jesus were absolutely for the Jews only, and SOME of the words of Jesus were for everyone at all times.
But Meshak did not say SOME, now did she?
No, she sure did not.

Why on earth would you not want to correct that error that she spouts?

Are you also claiming that these words of Jesus were all people of all times????

(20) Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

(5) These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
Tambora, I'm speaking honestly as truthfully, whenever I quote verses that Christ Jesus taught when he preached the gospel, I get told from MADists that that's the kingdom gospel and it's only for the Jews. From what Madists say on here, I've always got the impression that they don't follow anything that Christ Jesus taught during his earthly ministry. And not once, until now, has any MADist said that they follow what Jesus taught, only that they follow what the ascended Christ Jesus gave the apostle Paul through revelation.

They have made it crystal clear that the grace gospel is what Paul taught and that this is the only gospel that they follow. And they have definitely said that the teachings of Jesus are not for them!

So which part of the gospel of Jesus Christs earthly ministry which he preached do you follow? and which part don't you follow, because I'm totally confused now as to what MADists believe now!

I'm not trying to get at you, I'm just confused as to what you all believe in because you're all saying different things!

marhig

(2) Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;
(3) Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;
(5) These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:​

Are those instructions of whom they were to preach to for everyone to obey at all times?
Or was it specifically to those Jews for that time, and not an instruction to be obeyed by everyone at all times?
So is that the only part of what Jesus preached that you don't follow, or is there anymore?

marhig

I've just thought of something Tambora, when I say that Christ Jesus taught that his disciples are to go and preach the gospel to every creature throughout the world, I get told by some MADists that that's the kingdom gospel and not the gospel of grace which didn't come into effect until Paul started preaching, which is what they follow. So is this the kingdom gospel for just the Jews, or is this the gospel that Jesus sent all his apostles to preach, including Paul to every every creature in the whole world?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Tam is targeting me because I hit the nerves of MADs.

she has been nitpicking most my posts claiming I am lying for insignificant things like I did not say some or typoes or my claiming of ignore.

she is just unbelievable.

It is the kind of attacking EE claims Daqq did not answer over and over even though he did.

this kind of behavior I am talking about the MADists at my thread; mains ones are doing it.

It is clear that many of them are threatened by posts.

daqq

No, you cannot because no MADist here has ever said that the words of Jesus were for the Jews only.
SOME of His words were, and SOME were not.
Get your facts straight and stop defending lies told.

Yes, I can attest to exactly what I said I could attest to:

"Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed" #421, ("Thanked" by "Tambora").
"Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed" #427.
"Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed" #428.
"Madists" #1477.

:Nineveh:

daqq

And now you do exactly as I said that Saint JW does when you make sure to insert "Judas" into the subject matter, ("the twelve (including Judas)"). That is because you want everyone to know that you associate the Gospel which Yeshua preached with some made up "Judas gospel" that MADists have concocted so as to attempt to silence by derogatory means other people who believe the Testimony of Yeshua. For the same reason you highlight Judas in your references, ("(4) Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him"). If that is not the case then why do such a thing at all? There is no other reason for doing such a thing.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Yes, I can attest to exactly what I said I could attest to:

"Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed" #421, ("Thanked" by "Tambora").
"Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed" #427.
"Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed" #428.
"Madists" #1477.

:Nineveh:

thank you brother, your patience pays off.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
So is that the only part of what Jesus preached that you don't follow, or is there anymore?
Nope.
There are more commands Jesus gave that we do not follow.
We don't sell all we have either.
Do you?

The point being that even if there was just one command of Jesus that we do not obey today, it's enough to show that SOME of the commands of Jesus while He walked the earth are most certainly not for everyone at all times.
It's obvious.

Bottom line here is that what Meshak stated is a lie .....
You know Madist says His word is just for the Jews.
If she had stated that "Madist says SOME of His word is just for the Jews", it would be correct.
But that's not what she said, and it should be corrected.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Tambora, I'm speaking honestly as truthfully, whenever I quote verses that Christ Jesus taught when he preached the gospel, I get told from MADists that that's the kingdom gospel and it's only for the Jews.
That's because SOME of Jesus' commands WERE only for the Jews and not to everyone for all times.

From what Madists say on here, I've always got the impression that they don't follow anything that Christ Jesus taught during his earthly ministry.
Now you know your impression was wrong.
Unless you want to think that this is for you to obey today ....

And not once, until now, has any MADist said that they follow what Jesus taught, only that they follow what the ascended Christ Jesus gave the apostle Paul through revelation.
We don't follow this, do you?

They have made it crystal clear that the grace gospel is what Paul taught and that this is the only gospel that they follow.
Paul did preach the grace gospel just as the ascended Lord and Savior Jesus Christ revealed to him to instruct.
Of course we follow the gospel Paul taught.
Don't you?

And they have definitely said that the teachings of Jesus are not for them!
SOME.
Until you say SOME, your statement remains a lie.

So which part of the gospel of Jesus Christs earthly ministry which he preached do you follow? and which part don't you follow, because I'm totally confused now as to what MADists believe now!
We don't follow these commands of Jesus Christ that He gave to the Jews.

Don't know why anyone today should think they should obey these commands of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Do you think you should obey those commands of Jesus Christ today?

I'm not trying to get at you, I'm just confused as to what you all believe in because you're all saying different things!
We point out things that differ.
Such as ....

Acts 3:21 KJV​
(21) Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.​

is NOT the same as this ....​

Romans 16:25 KJV​
(25) Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,​

And such as .....

Matthew 10:5 KJV​

Is NOT the same as this ....​

Matthew 28:19 KJV​
(19) Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost

Things that differ are not the same, and they cannot be the same gospel message that everyone at all times is supposed to obey.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
And now you do exactly as I said that Saint JW does when you make sure to insert "Judas" into the subject matter, ("the twelve (including Judas)").
Judas was included.
That I highlighted his name as being included in the twelve does not change the fact at all.

That is because you want everyone to know that you associate the Gospel which Yeshua preached with some made up "Judas gospel"
Judas, who was one of the twelve preached the message that Jesus instructed at the time and to whom He instructed them to tell at the time.
And clearly it was not the same message of instructions that were to be preached to everyone at all times.

You do realize that, don't you?

These two commands of Jesus are not the same commands, and it would impossible to obey both commands.

Matthew 10:5 KJV

Is NOT the same as this ....

Matthew 28:19 KJV
(19) Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost​

that MADists have concocted so as to attempt to silence by derogatory means other people who believe the Testimony of Yeshua. For the same reason you highlight Judas in your references, ("(4) Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him"). If that is not the case then why do such a thing at all? There is no other reason for doing such a thing.
It was simply to point out the FACT that the command Jesus gave to them (the twelve, which includes Judas) was not for everyone at all times.
You can harp on why the name of Judas was highlighted till the cows come home, but it won't change the FACT of the point being made.

SOME
of the words of Jesus were indeed only for the Jews at one time, but not for everyone at all times.
There is just no denying that, and your attempt to deny it is disgusting.

daqq

Judas was included.
That I highlighted his name as being included in the twelve does not change the fact at all.

Judas, who was one of the twelve preached the message that Jesus instructed at the time and to whom He instructed them to tell at the time.
And clearly it was not the same message of instructions that were to be preached to everyone at all times.

You do realize that, don't you?

These two commands of Jesus are not the same commands, and it would impossible to obey both commands.
Matthew 10:5 KJV

Is NOT the same as this ....

Matthew 28:19 KJV
(19) Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost​

It was simply to point out the FACT that the command Jesus gave to them (the twelve, which includes Judas) was not for everyone at all times.
You can harp on why the name of Judas was highlighted till the cows come home, but it won't change the FACT of the point being made.

SOME
of the words of Jesus were indeed only for the Jews at one time, but not for everyone at all times.
There is just no denying that, and your attempt to deny it is disgusting.

You have no clue what you are talking about. Judas first of all did not understand.
Secondly Judas was one from the whole, (herd), that is, one part out of each.
And if you do not cut him off from your midst you too will die in your sins. :)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
You have no clue what you are talking about.
And yet you cannot refute it.

Judas first of all did not understand.
Judas didn't understand that he was not to unto the Gentiles????
How did you come up with that nonsense?

Secondly Judas was one from the whole, (herd), that is, one part out of each.
As the verse I quoted shows, Judas was of the twelve Jesus commanded to not go unto the Gentiles.
It was not a command of Jesus to be followed by everyone at all times.
Cannot dispute that.
Don't know why anyone would even try to dispute it.

Matthew 10:2- KJV

daqq

And yet you cannot refute it.

Judas didn't understand that he was not to unto the Gentiles????
How did you come up with that nonsense?

As the verse I quoted shows, Judas was of the twelve Jesus commanded to not go unto the Gentiles.
It was not a command of Jesus to be followed by everyone at all times.
Cannot dispute that.
Don't know why anyone would even try to dispute it.

Matthew 10:2- KJV

Judas did not understand the GOOD-NEWS-GOSPEL of Yeshua, which is the same I said repeatedly to your pal John W in the thread which I previously linked to, who also refused to even believe that because he, JW, just like Judas, is looking for a literal physical kingdom of Elohim upon the earth. That is because he, like most, sees Messiah as somewhere "in heaven", (waiting to return), rather than seeing Messiah as being with himself in the here and now. The "way of the Gentiles (or Heathen)" refers to your daily walk, (which "way of the Gentiles-Heathen" is to be avoided if you love the Master, :)).