Only Y-H-W-H is God, besides Him there is no god!

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Absolutely not! Jesus is dead. Yahweh is eternal.

Absolutely not;

1 Peter 3:21-22 New King James Version (NKJV)

21 There is also an antitype which now saves us—baptism (not the removal of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God), through the resurrection of Jesus Christ, 22 who has gone into heaven and is at the right hand of God, angels and authorities and powers having been made subject to Him.

Apple7

Which Scripture informs that the Holy Spirit can take bodily form, the gospel of Paul aka the NT or the gospel of Jesus aka the Tanach? They are quite different from each other.

και καταβηναι το πνευμα το αγιον σωματικω ειδει ως περιστεραν επ αυτον και φωνην εξ ουρανου γενεσθαι συ ει ο υιος μου ο αγαπητος εν σοι ευδοκησα

And the Holy Spirit came down in a bodily form as a dove upon Him. And there was a voice out of Heaven, saying, You are My Son, the Beloved; in You I have been delighting. (Luke 3.22)

Apple7

I learn everyday my friend. Everyday. If you expand your mind you can too. And I am only eighty.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

I check-in a few times a year....and every time that I do, you are spewing forth the same exact garbage....doesn't look like you have learned anything new....except that you can now text the same uninformed reply from your smart phone...

Not impressed.

keypurr

I check-in a few times a year....and every time that I do, you are spewing forth the same exact garbage....doesn't look like you have learned anything new....except that you can now text the same uninformed reply from your smart phone...

Not impressed.
See, you haven't learned a thing. Except that I have a smart phone. It works pretty good. You need to discard your Greek garbage and go to the Aramaic. You will then see your foolish ness does not hold water.

Apple7

Just more proof that your in the wrong boat. Your traditional dingy is sinking Apple7, time to bale out. The end could be closer than you think.

You keep saying that you are learning new stuff all the time....so...again, I'll ask you....what new thing from scripture have you learned since I was here last?

I'll even make the print a little larger, and bolder, for you...

keypurr

You keep saying that you are learning new stuff all the time....so...again, I'll ask you....what new thing from scripture have you learned since I was here last?

I'll even make the print a little larger, and bolder, for you...
Your extremely limited mind can not digest what I could tell you kid. Go finish your milk, get yourself a cookie to go with it.