Only Y-H-W-H is God, besides Him there is no god!

Apple7

I would like to show you how there is no difference.

I have many scriptures to tell you about that show there is no difference, and even scripture that shows they are interchangeable.

So far, you are all talk and no action.

I have shown you a simple exegesis of a passage in Romans which utterly destroys your assertion.

Pick your very best scriptural example and likewise exegetically demonstrate how it supposedly 'supports' your assertion.

Good luck...

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus himself saved me.
How?

There are not three different and separate Gods.
Like the typical mindless idiot, you chant a belief that we do NOT have.

Indeed they are NOT three different and separate Gods. They are ONE God in three PERSONS.

You are just too lost to see what the Bible clearly shows.

The Bible says plainly that the LORD JESUS IS THE SPIRIT.
Scripture?

Jesus the LORD, will return to earth per Zechariah 14. Compare with Acts 1.

God's Truth

So far, you are all talk and no action.

I have shown you a simple exegesis of a passage in Romans which utterly destroys your assertion.

Pick your very best scriptural example and likewise exegetically demonstrate how it supposedly 'supports' your assertion.

Good luck...

I already have shown you the scriptures that plainly say Jesus the Lord is the Spirit.

Since you reject those scriptures, will there be other scriptures you will understand better? I do not think so.

God's Truth

That question makes me glad and sad at the same time. Glad because you ask, sad because I believe you are ready to try to destroy anything that I say about it.

Like the typical mindless idiot, you chant a belief that we do NOT have.
When you say there are three but that the three are separate and different---then you make three different and separate Gods!

Indeed they are NOT three different and separate Gods. They are ONE God in three PERSONS.
Again, they are not three different and separate persons!

You are just too lost to see what the Bible clearly shows.

I am saved and have been given understanding.

Scripture?

Jesus the LORD, will return to earth per Zechariah 14. Compare with Acts 1.
I gave the scriptures that plainly say Jesus is the Lord and is the Spirit.

God's Truth

So when Jesus prays to the Father, He's praying to Himself?

There are three.

There is God the Father who lives in unapproachable light.

There is God the Father who has a body in heaven, who gave up that body for a body of flesh, and then died, rose, and ascended, and received that same body He had before.

There is God the Holy Spirit that is given without limit.

Right Divider

Body part
That question makes me glad and sad at the same time. Glad because you ask, sad because I believe you are ready to try to destroy anything that I say about it.
I know that you are not saved, because you have the "a little help from Jesus" gospel.

When you say there are three but that the three are separate and different---then you make three different and separate Gods!
You just continue to spout LIES. These THREE PERSONS ARE ONE GOD.

Again, they are not three different and separate persons!
Indeed there are you scripture denier!

You think that Jesus prays to Himself when HE SAYS that He is praying to His Father!

I am saved and have been given understanding.
You think that you are and you do not.

I gave the scriptures that plainly say Jesus is the Lord and is the Spirit.
You misuse and abuse the scripture to attempt to make your story true.

Did Jesus pray to His Father or NOT?

Right Divider

Body part
There are three.
Three what? So now you think that there are three Gods?

There is God the Father who lives in unapproachable light.

There is God the Father who has a body in heaven, who gave up that body for a body of flesh, and then died, rose, and ascended, and received that same body He had before.

There is God the Holy Spirit that is given without limit.
So Jesus prayed to Himself?

Please show us the scripture that will confirm that nonsense in yellow up there.

God's Truth

Three what? So now you think that there are three Gods?

So Jesus prayed to Himself?

Please show us the scripture that will confirm that nonsense in yellow up there.

EVERYTHING that Jesus says and does---it is what God the Father says and does.

Think about it longer.

Ben Masada

και καταβηναι το πνευμα το αγιον σωματικω ειδει ως περιστεραν επ αυτον και φωνην εξ ουρανου γενεσθαι συ ει ο υιος μου ο αγαπητος εν σοι ευδοκησα

And the Holy Spirit came down in a bodily form as a dove upon Him. And there was a voice out of Heaven, saying, You are My Son, the Beloved; in You I have been delighting. (Luke 3.22)

That's not Jewish! The Jewish version of this text is found in Exodus 4:22,23. "Israel is My son; let My son go that he may serve me." That text of Luke was written by a Hellenist former disciple of Paul.

Apple7

That's not Jewish! The Jewish version of this text is found in Exodus 4:22,23. "Israel is My son; let My son go that he may serve me." That text of Luke was written by a Hellenist former disciple of Paul.

You already admitted long ago that you follow the NT, on an as needed basis.

You cherry pick from both the NT and the Tanak to fit with your worldview.

Apple7

I already have shown you the scriptures that plainly say Jesus the Lord is the Spirit.

Since you reject those scriptures, will there be other scriptures you will understand better? I do not think so.

I want to see you can actually defend your assertion.

As of right now, you are no different than Ben...all you do is assert your opinion on scripture...neither of you actually defend scripture....instead you run from it...and bark out excuse after excuse.

Impress us for a change...