Only Y-H-W-H is God, besides Him there is no god!

Apple7

Your extremely limited mind can not digest what I could tell you kid. Go finish your milk, get yourself a cookie to go with it.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

So...

There you have it folks....pops can't even remember what 'new things' he learned since our last encounter....because he hasn't learned anything new...he is stuck repeating the same things from the distant past...just like someone with Alzheimer's would...

God's Truth

Who said there was. There is one God, three persons.

You say they are separate and distinct/different.

The Bible says they are EXACTLY the same, no difference.

There are three that bear witness.

Tell me, if three are bearing witness, how is it that they are distinguishable from the other?

God's Truth

Bright Raven,

I have a powerful testimony of when I was saved.

Tell me what you think, tell me, if Jesus saves you, was that God the Father saving you?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bright Raven,

I have a powerful testimony of when I was saved.

Tell me what you think, tell me, if Jesus saves you, was that God the Father saving you?
God the Father drawing you through God the Son by the power of God the Holy Spirit. If it did not happen that way, it did not happen.

God's Truth

God the Father INVISIBLE lives in unapproachable light.

The Son is God the Father with a body.

The Holy Spirit goes forth from the Father without limit.

God's Truth

Where...?

I have so much for you to read and consider deeply.

Here are some for now.

Jesus is the Holy Spirit.

Jesus is a life giving Spirit, see 1 Corinthians 15:45 So it is written: The first man Adam became a living being; the last Adam became a life-giving Spirit.

That scripture says Jesus is a SPIRIT.

This scripture says the Spirit gives life; see 2 Corinthians 3:6. Jesus gives life! John 5:21.

Read this scripture:

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

That scripture SAYS the Lord is the Spirit.

Jesus is the Spirit. All these scriptures tell us Jesus is the Spirit. Revelation 2:7, 8, 11, 17, 29; 3:6, 13, 22; 14:13; 22:17.

Apple7

I have so much for you to read and consider deeply.

Here are some for now.

Jesus is the Holy Spirit.

Jesus is a life giving Spirit, see 1 Corinthians 15:45 So it is written: The first man Adam became a living being; the last Adam became a life-giving Spirit.

That scripture says Jesus is a SPIRIT.

This scripture says the Spirit gives life; see 2 Corinthians 3:6. Jesus gives life! John 5:21.

Read this scripture:

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

That scripture SAYS the Lord is the Spirit.

Jesus is the Spirit. All these scriptures tell us Jesus is the Spirit. Revelation 2:7, 8, 11, 17, 29; 3:6, 13, 22; 14:13; 22:17.

Not a single one of your examples states that Jesus is The Holy Spirit.

This passage should clear up your confusion...

But you are not in flesh, but in (en) Spirit, since the Spirit of God dwells (oikei) in you. But if anyone has (echei) not the Spirit of Christ, this one is not His. But if Christ is in (en) you, the body indeed is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of the One having raised Jesus from the dead dwells (oikei) in you, the One having raised the Christ from the dead will also make your mortal bodies live through the indwelling (enoikountos) of His Spirit in you. (Romans 8.9 – 11)

Locations of ‘oikei’:

• Romans 7.18
• Romans 8.9, 11 (Spirit of God dwells)
• 1 Cor 3.16 (Spirit of God dwelling)

Locations of ‘enoikountos’:

• Romans 8.11
• 2 Tim 1.14 (Holy Spirit dwells)

Romans 8.9 – 11 informs the reader that The Holy Spirit (Spirit of God) is separate from the Spirit of Christ by employing entirely different verbs in their description.

The Holy Spirit uses the verbs, ‘oikei’ & enoikountos’, meaning that a ‘cohabitation’ event is occurring. This is a literal Person-to-person event. The Holy Spirit resides within a person.

Contrasted to this is the Spirit of Christ, which is promoted via the preposition ‘en’ (in), and the verb ‘echei’, to have or hold.

See the difference?

God's Truth

Not a single one of your examples states that Jesus is The Holy Spirit.

This passage should clear up your confusion...

But you are not in flesh, but in (en) Spirit, since the Spirit of God dwells (oikei) in you. But if anyone has (echei) not the Spirit of Christ, this one is not His. But if Christ is in (en) you, the body indeed is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of the One having raised Jesus from the dead dwells (oikei) in you, the One having raised the Christ from the dead will also make your mortal bodies live through the indwelling (enoikountos) of His Spirit in you. (Romans 8.9 – 11)

Locations of ‘oikei’:

• Romans 7.18
• Romans 8.9, 11 (Spirit of God dwells)
• 1 Cor 3.16 (Spirit of God dwelling)

Locations of ‘enoikountos’:

• Romans 8.11
• 2 Tim 1.14 (Holy Spirit dwells)

Romans 8.9 – 11 informs the reader that The Holy Spirit (Spirit of God) is separate from the Spirit of Christ by employing entirely different verbs in their description.

The Holy Spirit uses the verbs, ‘oikei’ & enoikountos’, meaning that a ‘cohabitation’ event is occurring. This is a literal Person-to-person event. The Holy Spirit resides within a person.

Contrasted to this is the Spirit of Christ, which is promoted via the preposition ‘en’ (in), and the verb ‘echei’, to have or hold.

See the difference?

I would like to show you how there is no difference.

I have many scriptures to tell you about that show there is no difference, and even scripture that shows they are interchangeable.