Only Y-H-W-H is God, besides Him there is no god!

God's Truth

What? Do you not realize gender does not exist in the spiritual realm? Jesus is not marrying men, he is marrying a spiritual bride. (Mark 12:25)

There is no need for marriage in a physical context because Jesus is the last Adam.

You are the one who called it incest when I said God the Father and Jesus are one and the same.

God's Truth

Sure. They repented for whatever you are going to say, but the opposite of it.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

They repented because they were afraid what God was going to do to them.

After they repented it went well for them.

They repented of their sins...that means they did not just change their mind about God, as many here erroneously teach.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So are you going to admit Jesus Christ is the Holy Spirit?

What can't you get about there being one?

This is wrong.

John 14:26 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

26 But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit—the Father will send Him in My name—will teach you all things and remind you of everything I have told you.

God's Truth

This is wrong.

John 14:26 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

26 But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit—the Father will send Him in My name—will teach you all things and remind you of everything I have told you.

John 14:17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.

WHO WAS LIVING WITH THEM?

There that is your answer and your correction.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
John 14:17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.

WHO WAS LIVING WITH THEM?

There that is your answer and your correction.

John 14:17 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

17 He is the Spirit of truth. The world is unable to receive Him because it doesn’t see Him or know Him. But you do know Him, because He remains with you and will be in you.

John 14:23 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

23 Jesus answered, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word. My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.

Here is your correction. The Triune God is in each Christian.

Apple7

Ok, we already know Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit.

And answering, the angel said to her, The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you, and for this reason that Holy One being born of you will be called Son of God. Luke 1.35

The incarnation of God is accomplished via The Trinity:

• Father
• Son
• Spirit

The Trinity in one verse....just like you like it...

We also know the voice was not that of the Most High.

We know that it was.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
We know that it was.

According to Jesus it was not the Father's voice.

And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form. (John 5:37)​

The Holy Spirit fathered Jesus.

Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: After His mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 1:18)

But while he thought about these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, "Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take to you Mary your wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit." (Matthew 1:20)​

How many times does it need to be said?

God's Truth

John 14:17 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

17 He is the Spirit of truth. The world is unable to receive Him because it doesn’t see Him or know Him. But you do know Him, because He remains with you and will be in you.

John 14:23 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

23 Jesus answered, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word. My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.

Here is your correction. The Triune God is in each Christian.

That's right, those who love the Truth will come to him.

How do you think you have corrected me?

Apple7

According to Jesus it was not the Father's voice.

And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form. (John 5:37)​

In John 5, Jesus is addressing the Jews that lusted to kill Him.

Most assuredly, they never heard God The Father's voice...further proving that the Father indeed spoke from Heaven.

Don't be afraid to show context...

The Holy Spirit fathered Jesus.

Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: After His mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 1:18)

But while he thought about these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, "Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take to you Mary your wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit." (Matthew 1:20)​

How many times does it need to be said?

Where is the Holy Spirit called 'Father'...?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
In John 5, Jesus is addressing the Jews that lusted to kill Him.

Most assuredly, they never heard God The Father's voice...further proving that the Father indeed spoke from Heaven.

The works that the Father did through Jesus were the Father's testimony of Jesus.

keypurr

And answering, the angel said to her, The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you, and for this reason that Holy One being born of you will be called Son of God. Luke 1.35

The incarnation of God is accomplished via The Trinity:

• Father
• Son
• Spirit

The Trinity in one verse....just like you like it...

We know that it was.

You assume to much Apple7. That's why you do not learn.