Only a third of Jews to be saved.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 12-18. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day.

I do not know what you are saying this for. You asked me and I told you that I do not have autism. As for a doctor I was supposed to have a doctor in Israel and was disconnected from all doctors and things medical here in the United States of America. I was not to go to any hospitals. When I was brought to one I was raped.

Shalom.

Jacob

Here jacob. You claimed you were raped in a US Hospital.

You need to go to your doctor and ask for help ASAP. Autism/Paranoia/Social dysfunction etc or whatever you are suffering from needs to be treated.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Here jacob. You claimed you were raped in a US Hospital.

You need to go to your doctor and ask for help ASAP. Autism/Paranoia/Social dysfunction etc or whatever you are suffering from needs to be treated.

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 12-19.

I was supposed to have a doctor in Israel. As it is I have two doctors where I live here. However, I am not suffering from any of the things that you say that I am.

I have complained to people since this happened, occurred, but no one has done anything about it to help me. At least not that I know of. Understanding that something has happened is different from restitution which no doubt can only come in time.

I would like to be a Rabbi and the President of the United States of America. I would like to make aliyah and move to Israel. You are not of either of these. So I do not know why you would address me here in the United States of America. We have our own problems to take care of. When you make statements that are false, especially misrepresenting the current date or manipulating a time or date, it is as if you are attacking us or threatening to do so. We were not under siege.

Shalom.

Jacob

WatchmanOnTheWall

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 12-19.

I was supposed to have a doctor in Israel. As it is I have two doctors where I live here. However, I am not suffering from any of the things that you say that I am.

I have complained to people since this happened, occurred, but no one has done anything about it to help me. At least not that I know of. Understanding that something has happened is different from restitution which no doubt can only come in time.

I would like to be a Rabbi and the President of the United States of America. I would like to make aliyah and move to Israel. You are not of either of these. So I do not know why you would address me here in the United States of America. We have our own problems to take care of. When you make statements that are false, especially misrepresenting the current date or manipulating a time or date, it is as if you are attacking us or threatening to do so. We were not under siege.

Shalom.

Jacob

Ask your doctor for psychotherapy ASAP.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Have you had any counselling? At least see a counsellor.

Shalom.

Today is Revi'i, 12-20. It is morning, day.

I do not know what I would need counselling for. I grew up without counseling.

A woman or a girl might need counseling. Men need wise counsel. This is different from saying no counseling or counsel. However, if a man seeks wise counsel it may be determined that he was seeking ill of another human being, especially if he had no exposure to anyone ever who was talking about war. Bad company corrupts good morals.

I did not have money for Christian counseling growing up. I was not married, and I still am not married, so I do not need marriage counseling. And, as for family counseling, being unmarried, I do not have a family.

Shalom.

Jacob

WatchmanOnTheWall

Shalom.

Today is Revi'i, 12-20. It is morning, day.

I do not know what I would need counselling for. I grew up without counseling.

A woman or a girl might need counseling. Men need wise counsel. This is different from saying no counseling or counsel. However, if a man seeks wise counsel it may be determined that he was seeking ill of another human being, especially if he had no exposure to anyone ever who was talking about war. Bad company corrupts good morals.

I did not have money for Christian counseling growing up. I was not married, and I still am not married, so I do not need marriage counseling. And, as for family counseling, being unmarried, I do not have a family.

Shalom.

Jacob

counselling is different from wise council in the Biblical sense and it's for males and females. It would benefit you.

WatchmanOnTheWall

I would like to be a Rabbi and the President of the United States of America. I would like to make aliyah and move to Israel. You are not of either of these. So I do not know why you would address me here in the United States of America. We have our own problems to take care of.

Tell this to your doctor and that you were raped in the hospital. You will soon get help.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Tell this to your doctor and that you were raped in the hospital. You will soon get help.
Shalom.

I reported this to someone who was not a doctor. Then I was brought to a hospital and stripped. I was told that I had used violence, when only someone had pushed me. The person who pushed me had already apologized.

Shalom.

Jacob

WatchmanOnTheWall

Shalom.

I reported this to someone who was not a doctor. Then I was brought to a hospital and stripped. I was told that I had used violence, when only someone had pushed me. The person who pushed me had already apologized.

Shalom.

Jacob

You shouldn't be discussing this openly on line, nor should you have to. Tell your doctor.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You shouldn't be discussing this openly on line, nor should you have to. Tell your doctor.
Shalom.

Why thank you. You can leave the United States of America now. I don't follow orders from someone who does not have our best interests in mind.

Shalom.

Jacob

WatchmanOnTheWall

Shalom.

Why thank you. You can leave the United States of America now. I don't follow orders from someone who does not have our best interests in mind.

Shalom.

Jacob

I'm not in the US. We have free heath care here thank God and who is 'our'?

Are you schizophrenic or do you have multiple personalities?

peace

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I'm not in the US. We have free heath care here thank God and who is 'our'?

Are you schizophrenic or do you have multiple personalities?

peace
Shalom.

No I am not and no I don't.

Our is the United States of America. I would like to be a Rabbi, have been called a Rabbi already, I would like to be the President of the United States of America and could be.

I filed my taxes. I had not worked. But apparently someone thinks that a person needs to file their taxes anyway because we have to say that we have health insurance. My insurance, I am on Medicare, did not include abortions. Why would I talk to a doctor?

Shalom.

Jacob

WatchmanOnTheWall

Shalom.

No I am not and no I don't.

Our is the United States of America. I would like to be a Rabbi, have been called a Rabbi already, I would like to be the President of the United States of America and could be.

I filed my taxes. I had not worked. But apparently someone thinks that a person needs to file their taxes anyway because we have to say that we have health insurance. My insurance, I am on Medicare, did not include abortions. Why would I talk to a doctor?

Shalom.

Jacob

Get help.