Only a third of Jews to be saved.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Shalom.

Today is Rishon, 12-3.

I do not know about the things that you are saying. I do not know if what you are saying is true.

The eleventh month has no relation to any month called January.

Neither do we observe the month of February.

Shalom.

Jacob

You don't know because you are thick. The eleventh month happens at the same time as January and February and you are lying when you pretend that you don't know that.

Shalom.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No, Chair said: "The New Moon celebration, however, does not always coincide exactly with the astronomical new moon. This is done deliberately."

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-to-be-saved&p=5193632&viewfull=1#post5193632

He think that the new moon is sometimes on the same day as the astronomical new moon, otherwise it is his English that is incorrect.
Shalom.

The New Moon celebration, or Rosh Chodesh (Rosh Chodesh means the Head of the Month), is not always one day. Sometimes it is two days. And, what he said is also correct beyond this as I understand it.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You don't know because you are thick. The eleventh month happens at the same time as January and February and you are lying when you pretend that you don't know that.

Shalom.
Shalom.

I do not know what you are saying or telling me. I am not lying. I do not observe January and February. I observe the Jewish Calendar. I do not know what you mean when you say that I am thick. It does not compute for me. It does not translate for me (is it English?). I do not know how to understand what you are saying even in English. I do not know what you mean.

Shalom.

Jacob

WatchmanOnTheWall

Shalom.

The New Moon celebration, or Rosh Chodesh (Rosh Chodesh means the Head of the Month), is not always one day. Sometimes it is two days. And, what he said is also correct beyond this as I understand it.

Shalom.

Jacob

No, Rosh Chodesh is only on the first day that light can be seen on the new moon over Jerusalem. Only on month 7 Ethanim (Tishri) is there two days of feasting on day 1 and 2 of the month; The feast of Trumpets/Rosh Hashanah/New year.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Shalom.

I do not know what you are saying or telling me. I am not lying. I do not observe January and February. I observe the Jewish Calendar. I do not know what you mean when you say that I am thick. It does not compute for me. It does not translate for me (is it English?). I do not know how to understand what you are saying even in English. I do not know what you mean.

Shalom.

Jacob

You are a troll.
Peace

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No, Rosh Chodesh is only on the first day that light can be seen on the new moon over Jerusalem. Only on month 7 Ethanim (Tishri) is there two days of feasting on day 1 and 2 of the month; The feast of Trumpets/Rosh Hashanah/New year.

You provided a source that indicates Rosh Chodesh being observed by King Saul more than one day.

WatchmanOnTheWall

You provided a source that indicates Rosh Chodesh being observed by King Saul more than one day.

Yes it was the annual feast held over two days:

1 Samuel 20:6
If your father misses me at all, tell him, 'David earnestly asked my permission to hurry to Bethlehem, his hometown, because an annual sacrifice is being made there for his whole clan.'

This is traditionally held on days 1 & 2 month 7.

1 Samuel 27
But the next day, the second day of the month, [Day2] David’s place was empty again. Then Saul said to his son Jonathan, “Why hasn’t the son of Jesse come to the meal, either yesterday or today?”

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

If your father misses me at all, tell him, 'David earnestly asked my permission to hurry to Bethlehem, his hometown, because an annual sacrifice is being made there for his whole clan.'

1 Samuel 27
But the next day, the second day of the month, [Day2] David’s place was empty again. Then Saul said to his son Jonathan, “Why hasn’t the son of Jesse come to the meal, either yesterday or today?”

Your interpretation has this as month 7.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Your interpretation has this as month 7.

Only because of the mention of an annual feast. Out of all of the new moons Trumpets is the only one named as a Sabbath and has the biggest celebration of all the new moon days:

Leviticus 23:23-25
23 The LORD said to Moses, 24 “Say to the Israelites: ‘On the first day of the seventh month you are to have a day of sabbath rest, a sacred assembly commemorated with trumpet blasts. 25 Do no regular work, but present a food offering to the LORD.’ ”

However, until Hillel II instituted a permanent calendar based on calculations (ca. 360), the fixing of the new moon was determined by observation and the evidence of witnesses. During the earlier period, the practice of adding a second day to festivals … was introduced for communities lying at a distance from Palestine, because it was doubtful on precisely which of the two days the new moon occurred.” (Encyclopedia of the Jewish Religion, p. 78; Massada-P.E.C. Press Ltd, 1965., based on talmudic tradition)
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Hebrew_Roots/New_Moon

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Only because of the mention of an annual feast. Out of all of the new moons Trumpets is the only one named as a Sabbath and has the biggest celebration of all the new moon days:

23 The LORD said to Moses, 24 “Say to the Israelites: ‘On the first day of the seventh month you are to have a day of sabbath rest, a sacred assembly commemorated with trumpet blasts. 25 Do no regular work, but present a food offering to the LORD.’ ”

However, until Hillel II instituted a permanent calendar based on calculations (ca. 360), the fixing of the new moon was determined by observation and the evidence of witnesses. During the earlier period, the practice of adding a second day to festivals … was introduced for communities lying at a distance from Palestine, because it was doubtful on precisely which of the two days the new moon occurred.” (Encyclopedia of the Jewish Religion, p. 78; Massada-P.E.C. Press Ltd, 1965., based on talmudic tradition)

You have here an explanation or two.

WatchmanOnTheWall

You have here an explanation or two.

The first one is mine (possible others too that I am not aware of) and is probably correct as there is mention of the annual feast but even if it was the second one it does not change the fact that new moon was meant to be when they could visually see the light on the new moon.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

1 Samuel 27

The first one is mine (possible others too that I am not aware of) and is probably correct as there is mention of the annual feast but even if it was the second one it does not change the fact that new moon was meant to be when they could visually see the light on the new moon.

Okay.

You said (this may need further explanation),

WatchmanOnTheWall

Okay.

You said (this may need further explanation),

Yep. Trumpets.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Have you thought of asking your doctor about getting help for your autism?

Peace.

Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 12-18. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day.

I do not know what you are saying this for. You asked me and I told you that I do not have autism. As for a doctor I was supposed to have a doctor in Israel and was disconnected from all doctors and things medical here in the United States of America. I was not to go to any hospitals. When I was brought to one I was raped.

Shalom.

Jacob

WatchmanOnTheWall

Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 12-18. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day.

I do not know what you are saying this for. You asked me and I told you that I do not have autism. As for a doctor I was supposed to have a doctor in Israel and was disconnected from all doctors and things medical here in the United States of America. I was not to go to any hospitals. When I was brought to one I was raped.

Shalom.

Jacob

You said your Rabbi said you're autistic. Have you ever had counselling?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You said your Rabbi said you're autistic. Have you ever had counselling?
Shalom.

My Rabbi said that he thinks I have a high functioning autism. But I am not autistic.

Counselling for what? Do you think that autistic people need counselling?

Shalom.

Jacob