On Rape (the original statement)

Status
Not open for further replies.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Lonestar - if you had a daughter who went out to clubs, drinking, taking drugs, raves, ecstasy, roofies, dressed like a slut, twerked like miley cyrus, worked as a stripper, gave lap dances at frat parties.....

and then claimed that she had been raped....

would you tell her "oh, you poor poor thing, your behavior had nothing to do with what happened to you" ?

No matter how it happens, if a woman is raped, it's not her fault that someone acted to violate her sexually without her consent and against her will. As you said yourself,

the rapist bears full responsibility for the rape

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You don't have an answer for any of what I said. I've got your number, you weasel.

and I've got your nose!

got-ur-nose_o_104176.jpg

if you want to continue, 169

glorydaz

Lonestar - if you had a daughter who went out to clubs, drinking, taking drugs, raves, ecstasy, roofies, dressed like a slut, twerked like miley cyrus, worked as a stripper, gave lap dances at frat parties.....

would you tell her "oh, you poor poor thing, your behavior had nothing to do with what happened to you" ?

:thumb:

Yet we hear people saying that. :think:

LoneStar

That's exactly what I would tell any woman that was raped.
Only a demented pervert would say differently.

ok doser

That's exactly what I would tell any woman that was raped.

fascinating

Only a demented pervert would say differently.

have fun whining to God about what a demented pervert He is :idunno:

Jude 1:7In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire

LoneStar

At the risk of exposing myself, I have had many sluts in my day. At no time did I ever conclude that their stimulating demeanor was to facilitate a rape.

LoneStar

fascinating

have fun whining to God about what a demented pervert He is :idunno:

Jude 1:7In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire

I would have to say that you are a real piece of work to compare you raping a woman to God destroying cities. What idiotic excuse are you going to use next >>> That's what Jesus would do if a woman was stripping?

glorydaz

Here's what I would tell my daughter.

Honey, I'm so sorry you were raped. It's horrible. But, you have been doing things you know are wrong....things for which there is NO EXCUSE. Now you have paid a heavy price to learn a valuable lesson. Will you learn from it or will you not? I hope you will never put yourself in that position again, because next time you may not be alive to tell about it. Then I would thank the Lord she was alive to cry rape.

glorydaz

At the risk of exposing myself, I have had many sluts in my day. At no time did I ever conclude that their stimulating demeanor was to facilitate a rape.

And there is never any excuse for any man to rape any woman. I don't think that's what's being said, though.

ok doser

Honey, I'm so sorry you were raped. It's horrible. But, you have been doing things you know are wrong....things for which there is NO EXCUSE. Now you have paid a heavy price to learn a valuable lesson. Will you learn from it or will you not? I hope you will never put yourself in that position again, because next time you may not be alive to tell about it. Then I would thank the Lord she was alive to cry rape.

assuming that I had been warning her about the possible consequences of her behavior beforehand, I suspect I'd be more inclined to say "Too bad, moron. You're not gonna do that again, are you?"

:think: I'm reminded of Chris Titus (warning - language may be inappropriate)

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

I think if my daughter was raped, I would hold her tight, and I'd cry with her, and I'd tell her how much I loved her, and that no matter what anyone said to her, it wasn't her fault, it was the fault of the animal that did such a thing to her.

ok doser

I think if my daughter was raped, I would hold her tight, and I'd cry with her, and I'd tell her how much I loved her, and that no matter what anyone said to her, it wasn't her fault, it was the fault of the animal that did such a thing to her.

if my daughter stripped naked, smeared herself with baconfat and jumped in the tiger cage at the zoo and then complained about being mauled by the animals, I don't think I'd be all that sympathetic :idunno:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
if my daughter stripped naked, smeared herself with baconfat and jumped in the tiger cage at the zoo and then complained about being mauled by the animals, I don't think I'd be all that sympathetic :idunno:

Interesting that your scenarios tend to have women naked or stripping or pole dancing. Maybe you have some issues you need to work out.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Sluts, sluts...I think Jesus loves sluts.

I was invited to a play at a local "posh" church, it was so boring but I went to please a friend, it was a play on a gospel theme. Everybody was frightfully middle class.

But I was impressed by "Mary Magdalene" she was so earthy and basic so when I met the woman [one of the church stalwarts] who played her I told her how I enjoyed her performance.

"You sounded just how I imagine Magdalene to be ...real slutty" I babbled enthusiastically....she said nothing, she went very red [poor dear, she is feeling modest I thought]

She turned away and started chatting to a bunch of church ladies and guess what?

She sounded just like Mary Magdalene...it was her natural voice

My friend steered me energetically toward the exit

ok doser

Interesting that your scenarios tend to have women naked or stripping or pole dancing. Maybe you have some issues you need to work out.

if your daughter stripped naked, smeared herself with baconfat and jumped in the tiger cage at the zoo and then complained about being mauled by the animals, would you be sympathetic?

Status
Not open for further replies.