On Rape (the original statement)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I'm taking abnormal psychology this semester...

me too!

individuals with ASPD fail to take responsibility for their own actions

are you suggesting that rape victims who refuse to take responsibility for their own actions that put them at risk of being raped have ASPD?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
i'd love to see anna's response to that, but i doubt she'll comment on it, being incapable and helpless :)

From the link:

The incessant cry for empathy and justice by the victim industry reduces our capacity to deal with genuine victims, such as children who are molested, women who are raped and beaten, immigrants who are mistreated, etc.
So the author views women who are raped as genuine victims. Not sure where you want to go with that, but I'm sure you'll make another lame attempt to justify your stated assertion that rape is a choice women make, and your unstated assertion (because you didn't have to courage to state it outright) that rape is an effective learning tool.

And I'm still waiting for you to name the cowards among the massacred students.

GD's link specifically excluded women who had been raped from her list of victim behaviors. I don't know if she or you read beyond what you both wanted to see.

Both of you are disturbingly lacking in empathy.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
From the link:

So the author views women who are raped as genuine victims. Not sure where you want to go with that, but I'm sure you'll make another lame attempt to justify your stated assertion that rape is a choice women make, and your unstated assertion (because you didn't have to courage to state it outright) that rape is an effective learning tool.

And I'm still waiting for you to name the cowards among the massacred students.

already answered: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4521763&postcount=609

Both of you are disturbingly lacking in empathy .

please feel free to address Scenario #6: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4520791&postcount=40

bybee

Already answered. Your embarrassingly frequent link-dropping back to your own threads notwithstanding, not interested in all the scenarios you vomited to obscure your original comment, which was

"rape is a choice that women make."

Since the Gadarene Swine will not mind their manners I have asked Anna if I may close this thread and she has agreed.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
i've seen many people struggle to deal with other psychological shocks - from assault (of a non-sexual nature), to PTSD, to emotional trauma
you want a medal?

get over yourself you big poof

Status
Not open for further replies.