On Rape (the original statement)

Status
Not open for further replies.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Here's the statement:

it's another discussion for another thread, but i'm of the opinion that rape is a choice that women make

sod hasn't been able to defend the statement as it stands. He's brought up new and different scenarios, added a qualifier, admitted he worded the statement to manipulate reaction, and then reported me for being off-topic when I called him on it. And then made a comment that let us all know how much he misses TH. In a thread that had nothing to do with TH. :chuckle:

So sod, can you defend your statement as it stands, without qualifiers and without all that confetti you threw in the air?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Wow anna, a call out thread, really? How many times have you complained about others making them, and making them about you?

Double standard?

His point was made in his thread, you missed it, move on.

You have a bad habit lately trying to force people into saying what YOU wish they said, even when they explain themselves.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Wow anna, a call out thread, really? How many times have you complained about others making them, and making them about you?

Double standard?

His point was made in his thread, you missed it, move on.

You have a bad habit lately trying to force people into saying what YOU wish they said, even when they explain themselves.

Yes, really. If you don't like it, don't post in it. (BTW, here's my opinion on call out threads, I guess you missed it. )

If this is about your personal animosity towards me, I won't be discussing that.

This is for sod to support his statement about rape being a woman's choice.

If he can.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Yes, really. If you don't like it, don't post in it. If this is about your personal animosity towards me, I won't be discussing that.

If he can.

have you ever put youself in a position where you might lose control?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Yes, really. If you don't like it, don't post in it. If this is about your personal animosity towards me, I won't be discussing that.

If he can.

already addressed in my thread

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Status
Not open for further replies.