Old Covenant And New Covenant

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Then why even open your mouth. That is another thing that makes you an idiot. Go start your own thread and you can say all the stupid things you want to.
Shalom.

I was communicating with you. Can we call it a conversation?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know what you mean by have it right.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Think they make sense. Which I thought you were just trying to think of stupid things to say. But if you think what you have said makes sense. Your the only one that thinks so.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Think they make sense. Which I thought you were just trying to think of stupid things to say. But if you think what you have said makes sense. Your the only one that thinks so.
Shalom.

Your communication is disjointed.

You ought to speak in clear intelligible complete sentences.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Only an idiot would pick that out.
[Mat 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
Shalom.

Incorrect.

Your supposed grammatically correct sentence was not grammatically correct.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Jacob

I said
[Jhn 8:44
44 "You are of [your] father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own [resources], for he is a liar and the father of it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
44 "You are of [your] father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own [resources], for he is a liar and the father of it.

Shalom.

I accept this Scripture.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are incorrect. I do not know why you chose to say this.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You wonder why I say your an idiot. Its because I am always having to explain things to you. Because you don't understand. I have the Holy Spirit and He tells me things about you. And I share them with you. You don't know the Holy Spirit so you must ask me what He says about your comments. He always answers with the scriptures.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You wonder why I say your an idiot. Its because I am always having to explain things to you. Because you don't understand. I have the Holy Spirit and He tells me things about you. And I share them with you. You don't know the Holy Spirit so you must ask me what He says about your comments. He always answers with the scriptures.

Shalom.

If you are sharing revelations that you are not looking for a reply on, people still can reply here. If you have a message that you want to share, the same. In a Theology Forum it makes sense that people would be able to reply to a post.

Do you believe that people should be allowed to reply to your post? Do you believe that if they do then they do not know as much as you?

Romans 12:3 NKJV - For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.

1 Peter 4:10 NKJV - As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.

1 Corinthians 14:26 NKJV - How is it then, brethren? Whenever you come together, each of you has a psalm, has a teaching, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done for edification.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

If you are sharing revelations that you are not looking for a reply on, people still can reply here. If you have a message that you want to share, the same. In a Theology Forum it makes sense that people would be able to reply to a post.

Do you believe that people should be allowed to reply to your post? Do you believe that if they do then they do not know as much as you?

Romans 12:3 NKJV - For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.

1 Peter 4:10 NKJV - As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.

1 Corinthians 14:26 NKJV - How is it then, brethren? Whenever you come together, each of you has a psalm, has a teaching, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done for edification.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
What now?
[1Pe 4:11
11 If anyone speaks, [let him speak] as the oracles of God. If anyone ministers, [let him do it] as with the ability which God supplies, that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.