Old Covenant And New Covenant

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Are you saying that you disagree with me, that you agree with him, or something else?

Shalom.

Jacob

Yo don't know anything about the reality of God and Jesus or any spiritual things.

You are very much like Pharisees who persecuted Jesus.

they were proud of being a Jew and so are you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yo don't know anything about the reality of God and Jesus or any spiritual things.

You are very much like Pharisees who persecuted Jesus.

they were proud of being a Jew and so are you.
Shalom.

The advantage of the Jew and the benefit of circumcision is first that we were entrusted with the oracles of God.

The gospel is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.

See Romans 1:16 and Romans 3:1.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
In your replies I see a lot of ignorance. Do you know that the Jews rejected the new covenant?
Shalom.

I know that people say things that are not true, and that the early church was entirely Jewish.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You are a Pharisee. They were also antichrist.
Shalom.

No. I do not know why you say this. Please read Matthew 5:17-20. You must keep and teach the commandments to be called great in the kingdom of heaven. And, your righteousness must surpass that of the scribes and the Pharisees to enter the kingdom of heaven.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. I do not know why you say this. Please read Matthew 5:17-20. You must keep and teach the commandments to be called great in the kingdom of heaven. And, your righteousness must surpass that of the scribes and the Pharisees to enter the kingdom of heaven.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
And your righteousness is the same as the scribes and Pharisees. You still hold to the old testament.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
And your righteousness is the same as the scribes and Pharisees. You still hold to the old testament.
Shalom.

That is not what is meant here. Jesus is talking about obedience to God's Commandments.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

That is not what is meant here. Jesus is talking about obedience to God's Commandments.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Yes it is.
[Mat 5:20
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds [the righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.