Old Covenant And New Covenant

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I have the truth because I know the Spirit of truth. You don't.

I Jn 5:6
6 This is He who came by water and blood-- Jesus Christ; not only by water, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.
(NKJ)
Shalom.

I know the following.

John 14:17 NASB - that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.

John 15:26 NASB - "When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify about Me,

John 16:13 NASB - "But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.

1 John 4:6 NASB - We are from God; he who knows God listens to us; he who is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I know the following.

John 14:17 NASB - that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.

John 15:26 NASB - "When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify about Me,

John 16:13 NASB - "But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.

1 John 4:6 NASB - We are from God; he who knows God listens to us; he who is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
That is good but not near enough.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is good but not near enough.

26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)
Shalom.

I know this verse.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I know this verse.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You know a lot of verses but they don't abide in you.

(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You know a lot of verses but they don't abide in you.

(NKJ)
Shalom.

Why do you make a statement about verses not abiding in me?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Why do you make a statement about verses not abiding in me?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
If the verses were abiding in you you would have to go search for them. But you admitted that you had to go to blue letter and search for some verses.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
If the verses were abiding in you you would have to go search for them. But you admitted that you had to go to blue letter and search for some verses.
Shalom.

The search was a Concordance Search. Blue Letter Bible is good for that. Do you always remember every word from every verse?

Blue Letter Bible is a good way to find verses, or to do a study. I use it, currently, to obtain Reference Only and Reference-Verse.

Do you use Software to obtain the verses that you post?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

The search was a Concordance Search. Blue Letter Bible is good for that. Do you always remember every word from every verse?

I said
Most of the time I do. Every now and then I have to go check one. But I always get a verse, that is what is important. Where as you just run off at the mouth never questioning your thoughts.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I said
Most of the time I do. Every now and then I have to go check one. But I always get a verse, that is what is important. Where as you just run off at the mouth never questioning your thoughts.
Shalom.

Incorrect. Also, you are not perfect in your memory even if you have read the entire Bible.

Shalom.

Jacob