Old Covenant And New Covenant

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Yes it is.
[Mat 5:20
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds [the righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
Shalom.

Neither of your statements were correct.

You need to read Matthew 5:17-20. Then do what Jesus said and obey God. If you are not of Israel in observing the Law, and if you have turned to God from among the Gentiles, there is no greater burden laid upon you than the essentials in Acts 15.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Neither of your statements were correct.

You need to read Matthew 5:17-20. Then do what Jesus said and obey God. If you are not of Israel in observing the Law, and if you have turned to God from among the Gentiles, there is no greater burden laid upon you than the essentials in Acts 15.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I know it very well. Jesus fulfilled the law and taught us how to do the same. Apparently you haven't learned that yet.

[Mat 5:17-20
17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds [the righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

I have fulfilled the law.
[Rom 13:8
8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I know it very well. Jesus fulfilled the law and taught us how to do the same. Apparently you haven't learned that yet.

[Mat 5:17-20
17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

I have fulfilled the law.
[Rom 13:8
8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.

Shalom.

Read Romans 8:1-4.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Why are you heckling me with your blasphemy, heresy, and deceptions?

Shalom.

No. You missed something. I asked you a question because I recognized what you were doing. Now you are diverting attention away from what I said by making a false accusation.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Well they could not get to use it for God's kingdom. That's why Jesus was sent.
Shalom.

I do not know where you are getting your ideas. But, Jesus observed and taught the Law. He Himself is a Jew.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know where you are getting your ideas. But, Jesus observed and taught the Law. He Himself is a Jew.

Shalom.

Jacob

But you don't know what Jesus teaches and pretending knowing all about the Bible.

You lack in sincerity and humbleness.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
But you don't know what Jesus teaches and pretending knowing all about the Bible.

You lack in sincerity and humbleness.
Shalom.

You say that you know the Bible, which is good. But I have been studying the Bible most all my life. I read the Bible daily. I read and study Torah daily. And I read Psalms daily, plus one Psalm and another chapter of the Bible each day.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am posting in the Religion Forum on Theology Online.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Well Duh! You know if you didn't open your mouth everyone could only assume your an idiot. But you open your mouth and talk and remove all doubt. Now they know you are.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Well Duh! You know if you didn't open your mouth everyone could only assume your an idiot. But you open your mouth and talk and remove all doubt. Now they know you are.
Shalom.

It was not a board.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I did not know I was supposed to be carrying on a conversation with you.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Then why even open your mouth. That is another thing that makes you an idiot. Go start your own thread and you can say all the stupid things you want to.