ECT Obey the Gospel

Danoh

Evasion, side stepping. Slick...real slick.

Go ahead, Danoh-call a "spade a spade." Mark Meshak as a fraud, a perverter of this gospel of Christ, as detailed by Paul-adhere to Galatians 1 KJV ff.

You won't, per Galatians 1:10 KJV.

Nope, I won't.

I see her as confused.

Rom. 5:6-8 towards such is what the Apostle Paul asserts is called for.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Evasion, side stepping. Slick...real slick.

Go ahead, Danoh-call a "spade a spade." Mark Meshak as a fraud, a perverter of this gospel of Christ, as detailed by Paul-adhere to Galatians 1 KJV ff.

You won't, per Galatians 1:10 KJV.

I have more than once suggested we both move on about all this.

You can't, can you?

You live for this sort of thing, don't you.
Move on, John.
Romans 5:6-8.

How entertaining, two ignorant liars who don't know jack about the Bible OR politics fighting each other.

Great fun! Do go on please. :popcorn:

Danoh

How entertaining, two ignorant liars who don't know jack about the Bible OR politics fighting each other.

Great fun! Do go on please. :popcorn:

Keep that in mind the next time you post a thing about Christmas and are spat on for it - keep in mind that you yourself are just as spiteful of anyone you disagree with, or who disagrees with you.

Rom. 5:6-8.

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope, I won't.

I see her as confused.

There you go, TOL audience-Danoah asserts that those that reject the gospel of Christ, such as Meshak, are merely "confused," not lost, children of the devil, and will not mark/identify them as such, despite the bible's admonition to do just that, as every "man of God" did, does. He denies that. You lie, as respective members of the boc, are commanded to expose lies, false doctrine, darkness, ....and expose/mark/identify those that do, and this is not just a command given to some "elite" group, in the past, such as apostles, like the Catholic church asserts:

Ephesians 5 KJV
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them

Acts 20:29 KJV
29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

Titus 1 KJV
10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: 11 whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake. 12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies. 13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; 14 not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth. 15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. 16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate

2 Timothy 4 KJV
2 preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

1 Timothy 4 KJV
1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

1 Timothy 6 KJV
3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; 4 he is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, 5 perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

Isaiah 5:20 KJV Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Are you a Catholic, Danoh?

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
As for the rest of your dribble there, that was them - the Lord and those He gave said direct authority to.

I doubt He had you grace-frauds in mind when giving those men the authority to be so necessarily at times harsh to His enemies.

You lied-you talk like a Catholic-they talk like you. Why do you lie?:

You assert that those that reject the gospel of Christ, such as Meshak, are merely "confused," not lost, not children of the devil, and will not mark/identify them as such, despite the bible's admonition to do just that, as every "man of God" did, does. You deny that. You lie, as respective members of the boc, are commanded to expose lies, false doctrine, darkness, ....and expose/mark/identify those that do, and this is not just a command given to some "elite" group, in the past, such as apostles, like the Catholic church asserts-"apostolic authority:"

Ephesians 5 KJV
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them

Acts 20:29 KJV
29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

Titus 1 KJV
10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: 11 whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake. 12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies. 13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; 14 not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth. 15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. 16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate

2 Timothy 4 KJV
2 preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

1 Timothy 4 KJV
1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

1 Timothy 6 KJV
3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; 4 he is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, 5 perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

Isaiah 5:20 KJV Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Are you a Catholic, Danoh?

The Lord Jesus Christ has you "in mind," given you the authority, to preach the gospel of Christ? Says who? You?

PROVE IT. We will wait.

john w

Hall of Fame
So much for your expertise on "the details" of a thing. Were I about "pleasing men" and "not God" I never would have pointed out anything to any of you, given how easily you are set off into conflict towards that kind of thing.

You know this, but twist things in service of your ever self-serving double-standard, you must.

As for the rest of your dribble there,

I doubt He had you grace-frauds in mind when giving those men the authority to be so necessarily at times harsh to His enemies.

In contrast to that, it is the Believer - the Lord and the various Apostles both - expected them to be able to call one another out a on thing they believe the other is off in.

With grace - until that is continually abused, after which harsher words are appropriate or one just leaves them where they insist on being in their duplicity.

You're self-serving fraud has been exposed for what it is.

Romans 5:6-8.

Danoh: Don't insult others, call them out with grace, even though I insult every member of the boc per the above.

You flaming hypocrite, man pleaser of the lost, who you do not want to offend, as they are merely "confused."

Nice job, closet Catholic, traitor to the Lord Jesus Christ, and for whom he died.

john w

Hall of Fame
I have more than once suggested we both move on about all this.

You can't, can you?

No, you move on, puffed up one. You instigated this division, divider.
You live for this sort of thing, don't you.

More of your insults, eh actor? No, you live to divide the brethren, and make nice with the wolves, as you, due to your spinal degeneration, do not want to "accuse" others of perverting the gospel of Christ, rebuke them, expose them, for "teaching" doctrine of demons, in fear of your man pleasing aversion to offending others, even though the cross of Christ is an offence. And shuck your "with grace" spin-that is directed to the audience of the saved.
Move on, John.

No, you move on, and you ought to leave TOL.

musterion

Nope, I won't.

I see her as confused.

You're right, John, this says it all.

I'd offer that Danoh is some kind of a universalist but since the only U-MADs I'm aware of are 28, which he's opposed, I dunno. Unless my old theory that he's a complete fraud who has thoroughly studied MAD in order to sabotage it from the inside is correct...but now I suspect he really is one of those liberalized Grand Rapids type of MADs.

john w

Hall of Fame
I can't see the woodshed but however it happened, good. The fraud has now thoroughly exposed himself for what he has been since he got here.

I reckon he was charged with fraud, hypocrisy, and being here for no reason, since he asserts that 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV is inadequate , and for desertion, as he views those that pervert the gospel of Christ, and teach the doctrines of demons, as merely "confused." He is dead weight, an albatross, to the boc.He is a barbiturate, a real downer, divider, within the boc, that has, I assess, a degenerative, deteriorating spine/backbone.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I can't see the woodshed but however it happened, good. The fraud has now thoroughly exposed himself for what he has been since he got here.
I reckon he was charged with fraud, hypocrisy, and being here for no reason, since he asserts that 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV is inadequate , and for desertion, as he views those that pervert the gospel of Christ, and teach the doctrines of demons, as merely "confused." He is dead weight, an albatross, to the boc.He is a barbiturate, a real downer, divider, within the boc.
No, it was for a post on another thread.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Nope, I won't.

I see her as confused.

Why do you think I am confused?

I know all MADs here believe I am. but you too?

I am more clear than most of you, including you Danoh.

They don't even know a simple gospel. They make up their own.

that's why I wanted to talk to you to make sure where you are coming from believing MADs maddening gospel.

Please reply to my posts when you come back.

thank you.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
This...

Matthew 8:4 And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Is not the same as this...

Acts 13:39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Acts 17: 11, 12.

So you don't think we should observe anything that Jesus teaches or commands?

You know, Jesus says if you love Me, keep my commandments?

I say my reasoning are contextual because most of your opinions are out of context with Jesus' teachings or word.

My reasonings harmonize with Jesus' word. Your chaotic gospel does not harmonize with Jesus' word.