ECT Obey the Gospel

meshak

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=16688]Danoh[/MENTION],

Please make your reply to me simple and short. My posts are short to make a point without sidetracked.

thanks.

Danoh

Jesus commends us to be perfect yet we cannot be perfect.

But Jesus says with God anything is possible meaning if you strive to be obedient the HS fill our imperfections and make us perfect in God's eye. This is Marcy.

And this is my contextual reasoning.

THAT is exactly what that is - YOUR contextual REASONING.

See my post to you on Matthew 8, for SCRIPTURE's reasoning from within its'OWN context.

In other words, you might want to obey HIS Word, and follow the example described in Acts 17: 11, 12.

So far, you are not doing that, but are merely giving YOUR contextual reasoning.

But, at least we're being civil.

Danoh

[MENTION=16688]Danoh[/MENTION],

Please make your reply to me simple and short. My posts are short to make a point without sidetracked.

thanks.

This...

Matthew 8:4 And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Is not the same as this...

Acts 13:39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Acts 17: 11, 12.

john w

Hall of Fame
I've made my point about 1 Cor. 15: 3, 4 being a reminder to the Corinthians by Paul that he had preached the gospel of Christ to them - that the passage was not meant as a treatise on all that presenting the gospel of Christ entails.

It fell on death ears in you and your pals and your need to rationalise your nonsense when called on it.

So be it.

I leave you and your pals to your hypocrisy and its ever endless living for conflict with anyone who does not agree with your views, sound or unsound, perfect or still in need of much refinement.

I'll continue to point a thing out where I find it necessary, and to acknowledge some point made by any of you I agree with, and that's about it.

Well aware you hypocrites find it impossible to do as much where you allow your personal animosity towards someone to determine your so called sense of truth.

No way you'd be able to carry on as you do when disagreed with, in an actual Mid-Acts Based assembly.

Grace Frauds is what you are.

Rom. 5:6-8, in each our stead - no matter how you and your pals spit on it.

Translation: I, Danoh, will accuse other members of the boc with insulting others, not rightfully because they pervert the gospel of Christ, like Meshak, but because I assess that they are not MAD, but I am lying about that, to gain fame on TOL, and divide the brethren, as when challenged to provide any evidence on that charge, I cannot, and I punt, all the while insulting, in condescension, and wickedness, and spite, and bitterness,the brethren, with my "you and your pals" spam, "grace fraud," and, in your , "frankly" clown act, accuse others of being hypocrites, and devilishly, asserting that 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV is not enough, which the LORD God never taught you, and we know who did.

You should leave.Go back to Christianforums.com-or were you told to take your shtick elsewhere there, also?

john w

Hall of Fame
That image of reminds me of the ever completely in the dark JW - ever going around hoping to find people whohave nothing more than 1 Cor. 15: 3, ...hold your disengenuous position that those two verses are all that is needed, when presenting the gospel of Christ to the lost.

Danoh

Translation: I, Danoh, will accuse other members of the boc with insulting others, not rightfully because they pervert the gospel of Christ, like Meshak, but because I assess that they are not MAD, but I am lying about that, to gain fame on TOL, and divide the brethren, as when challenged to provide any evidence on that charge, I cannot, and I punt, all the while insulting, in condescension, and wickedness, and spite, and bitterness,the brethren, with my "you and your pals" spam, "grace fraud," and, in your , "frankly" clown act, accuse others of being hypocrites, and devilishly, asserting that 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV is not enough, which the LORD God never taught you, and we know who did.

You should leave.Go back to Christianforums.com-or were you told to take your shtick elsewhere there, also?[/QUOTE

I've always posted over there, on and off, over the years.

It is you and SOME of your pals on here who would not be welcome over there for more than three posts, were you to be as insulting over there as you have ALWAYS been on here - a mere three insults and you'd each be banned for a month from that forum.

And that's for starters.

You'd each be gone in three posts.

:rotfl:

Rom. 5:6-8.

john w

Hall of Fame
Aren't Christians supposed to be Jesus' followers? Isn't that why we are called "Christians"?

2 Corinthians 5:16 KJV Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

We are commanded to follow the risen,glorified, ascended, and seated "Lord from heaven," as revealed to the apostle Paul, in this dispensation, from that same third heaven,and follow Paul, as that is following the Lord Jesus Christ today, as Paul's words, are the Lord Jesus Christ's words, and we are not to follow Him in His earthly ministry, to primarily Israel, i.e., "after the flesh."

Of course, you, like the Israelites in a "time past" dispensation, who rebelled against the LORD God's chosen "spokesman"/prophet, Moses, flipping the bird at Him, rebel against the LORD Jesus Christ's chosen "spokeman"/prophet, the apostle Paul, "the apostle of the Gentiles"(Romans 11:13 KJV), in this dispensation.

Watch her stupid grunts, cliches, that say nothing, the above being way over her head, and that stupid hat, that follows. Watch.

Danoh

:doh:

Yo, brainiac, that JW reference was to the Jehovah's Witnesses, not to you.

Despite your hypocrisy I have full confidence you'd present the gospel of Christ (in its details), not the works based confusion the JW holds to.

And move on already. I presented my point.

So have you.

Move on...

Rom. 5:6-8, in each our stead.

john w

Hall of Fame
then why do you ignore what Jesus says or teaches?

Is Jesus your Lord?

Why do you? Sell all you have, leave all.

You are a fraud.

Uh, oh-Danoh objects to me asserting that, as we MADists are all "grace frauds."

Go ahead, Danoh-call a "spade a spade." Mark her as a fraud, a perverter of this gospel of Christ, as detailed by Paul-adhere to Galatians 1 KJV ff.

You won't, per Galatians 1:10 KJV.

Danoh

Why do you? Sell all you have, leave all.

You are a fraud.

Uh, oh-Danoh objects to me asserting that, as we MADists are all "grace frauds."

Go ahead, Danoh-call a "spade a spade." Mark her as a fraud, a perverter of this gospel of Christ, as detailed by Paul-adhere to Galatians 1 KJV ff.

Just can't move on, can you?

Per the Apostle you and some of your pals claim you follow...

2 Timothy 2:23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes. 2:24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 2:26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

That description there of those that oppose themselves, is description of every works based salvationist on here.

But don't take my word for it, take the word of the very Apostle you and some of your pals claim to follow.

2 Tim. 2:15

john w

Hall of Fame
Danoh,to Meshak:

I have not accused you of anything.

Vs.

Danoh, to members of the boc:

...grace frauds...

I have not accused you of anything.

Let's break this down, and clear the fog-why not? The prophets, the Lord Jesus Christ, John the Baptist, Paul, Peter, all "men of God" did, yes, accuse others of asserting "not" sound doctrine, doctrines of demons, whether it be in "time past" dispensations, or in the current dispensation of the grace of God in which we live.

Unpack this for us. Either you are that much of a man pleaser, not wanting to offend others, even though the cross is an offence to the lost, per Galatians 5:11 KJV,or agree that Meshak preaches sound doctrine? Which is it?

john w

Hall of Fame
It is you and SOME of your pals on here who would not be welcome over there for more than three posts, were you to be as insulting over there as you have ALWAYS been on here - a mere three insults and you'd each be banned for a month from that forum. And that's for starters.You'd each be gone in three posts.
You flaming hypocrite, whited wall, condescending divider, out of one side of your mouth, crying, whining about how insulting we uneducated, in comparison to you, MAD proponents are, all the while, out of the other side,insulting us with your condescending "you and your pals" spam, your "grace frauds" label of wickedness.

You ought to leave.

john w

Hall of Fame
:doh:

Yo, brainiac, that JW reference was to the Jehovah's Witnesses, not to you.

No, idiot, moron, genius-I realized that. Of course, you missed my point, as another one of your MO's on TOL, is not following the argument of others, as you spend most of your time re-reading, and admiring your posts.
Despite your hypocrisy...

Translation: I, D, will level "hypocrisy," all the while whining about other MADists' insults, but, in the same post, insult John W with this "doh:Yo, brainiac," jazz, in hypocrisy.

And the Oscar goes to...face you, defiled, seared conscience, and all....

And move on already. I presented my point.

So have you.

Move on...
And yet you don't "move on."

You ought to leave.

Danoh

Danoh,to Meshak:

Vs.

Danoh, to members of the boc:

Let's break this down, and clear the fog-why not? The prophets, the Lord Jesus Christ, John the Baptist, Paul, Peter, all "men of God" did, yes, accuse others of asserting "not" sound doctrine, doctrines of demons, whether it be in "time past" dispensations, or in the current dispensation of the grace of God in which we live.

Unpack this for us. Either you are that much of a man pleaser, not wanting to offend others, even though the cross is an offence to the lost, per Galatians 5:11 KJV,or agree that Meshak preaches sound doctrine? Which is it?

So much for your expertise on "the details" of a thing. Were I about "pleasing men" and "not God" I never would have pointed out anything to any of you, given how easily you are set off into conflict towards that kind of thing.

You know this, but twist things in service of your ever self-serving double-standard, you must.

As for the rest of your dribble there, that was them - the Lord and those He gave said direct authority to.

I doubt He had you grace-frauds in mind when giving those men the authority to be so necessarily at times harsh to His enemies.

As for "the choir" they are expected to follow their instruction on that when dealing with His enemies...

Turn the other cheek, or give them a cup of cold water.

In contrast to that, it is the Believer - the Lord and the various Apostles both - expected them to be able to call one another out a on thing they believe the other is off in.

With grace - until that is continually abused, after which harsher words are appropriate or one just leaves them where they insist on being in their duplicity.

You're self-serving fraud has been exposed for what it is.

Romans 5:6-8.

john w

Hall of Fame
Just can't move on, can you?

Per the Apostle you and some of your pals claim you follow...

2 Timothy 2:23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes. 2:24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 2:26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

That description there of those that oppose themselves, is description of every works based salvationist on here.

But don't take my word for it, take the word of the very Apostle you and some of your pals claim to follow.

2 Tim. 2:15

Evasion, side stepping. Slick...real slick.

Go ahead, Danoh-call a "spade a spade." Mark Meshak as a fraud, a perverter of this gospel of Christ, as detailed by Paul-adhere to Galatians 1 KJV ff.

Danoh

No, idiot, moron, genius-I realized that. Of course, you missed my point, as another one of your MO's on TOL, is not following the argument of others, as you spend most of your time re-reading, and admiring your posts.

Translation: I, D, will level "hypocrisy," all the while whining about other MADists' insults, but, in the same post, insult John W with this "doh:Yo, brainiac," jazz, in hypocrisy.

And the Oscar goes to...face you, defiled, seared conscience, and all....

And yet you don't "move on."

You ought to leave.

I have more than once suggested we both move on about all this.

You can't, can you?

You live for this sort of thing, don't you.

Move on, John.

Romans 5:6-8.