ECT Obey the Gospel

Danoh

• You do not have an "objective perspective".
  • You do not understand Mid-Acts Dispensational doctrine in the slightest.
  • You are anti-Christ as you deny the deity of the LORD Jesus Christ.
So ... no.

Yo, spoon-fed (exactly why I used the phrase "to a lesser degree" in my description of you to John - which you both read some other idea into :D)...

What Meshak said was "May I offer my objective perspective about YOU Mads POSTERS here?" - NOT about MAD itself.

Try being a bit more objective, RD.

:chuckle:

Rom. 5:6-8.

Danoh

Vs.

Whenever one employs "Frankly...Honestly....," it means they are not, witness the above contradiction, back pedaling, with me, RD, attempt to "save face" on your part, or, "frankly," you've been boozing it up too much, during this "Holiday" season(I thought you'd like that, you not interested in biblical accuracy, or offending others).

"Frankly," I've always considered you an all right guy, but quite condescending.That is your MO on TOL. Good job.

So there.

Frankly, that is "one size fits all" nonsense, on your part.

Feel free not to believe me on this, though.

:D

Because Romans 5:6-8.

Danoh

thank you so much.

First I would like to confirm if you believe Jesus' messages are just for the Jews.

Do you agree with that?

Parts yes, parts no, not just for them.

Romans 15:4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

But the MAD I hold to is not as black or white, our way or the highway, insistent on a thing as the "MAD" of SOME of the "MADS" on here.

Their "MAD" arose later, after much that MAD holds had long been settled, and built into this "MAD" of theirs is a mean streak towards anyone who does not agree with them.

Believe me, most MADs do not treat those who oppose MAD as poorly as some "MADs" on here treat anyone who does not agree with them.

Very few, behave that way...very few.

Romans 5:6-8.

john w

Hall of Fame
Your problem is you and some of your pals actually believe have a right to spit on anyone who does not hold MAD views..............Just shows how spiritually immature you and some of your pals actually are, no matter how much you each go on and on about "the grace that is in Christ Jesus."

You need to apologize, now, for that continued unnecessary condescension-knock it off. If not, lay out the purpose of that "dig"-we are not to have "pals?"

john w

Hall of Fame
They're just "mad" that I point things out to them and or call them out on their mistreatment of anyone they look down their noses at as being not MAD.

Pay them no mind.

:chuckle:

Rom. 5:6-8.

Luke 23:12 KJV And the same day Pilate and Herod were made friends together: for before they were at enmity between themselves.

jehovah-witness_o_1305637.jpg