Obama nominates child molesting homo for Secretary of the Army

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
can you prove that fanning isn't a child molester?

Can you prove that he is a child molester?

slan·der
noun: slander
1. the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

This would also apply:

li·bel

noun: libel; plural noun: libels1.
Law
a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Can you prove that he is a child molester?

he's a self-admitted homo

homo's are child molesters

therefore, fanning is a child molester

qed

cabinetmaker said:
slan·der

noun: slander
the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

1. I haven't spoken. I'm typing this.

2. I'm asking you to prove that what I have typed is false. If you can't, you are in danger of committing slander yourself.

3. I'm an anonymous poster on an internet discussion board. Feel free to demonstrate the damage I am doing to fanning's reputation.

4. Fanning already admits to being a homosexual pervert, which God calls an abomination. From a Christian perspective, fanning's reputation is already irretrievably damaged.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
he's a self-admitted homo
Fact

homo's are child molesters
Unsupported conjecture. The vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexuals who are frequently maried.

therefore, fanning is a child molester

qed
Your logic is built on an unsupported assertion so it fails and you become guilty of slander.

1. I haven't spoken. I'm typing this.
Which technically makes it lible.

2. I'm asking you to prove that what I have typed is false. If you can't, you are in danger of committing slander yourself.
First, there has been much study done that does not support your assertion. Homosexuals males are only rarely pedophiles as well. Pedophilia is a separate deviant behavior that is not determined by the persons sexual orientation. Second: I said nothing about you at all. I asked you to rise to the standard of legal proof by proving that the man is actually a pedophile. I noted that if you can't you could be guilty of slander. As I said nothing about you personally, I have not slandered you.

3. I'm an anonymous poster on an internet discussion board. Feel free to demonstrate the damage I am doing to fanning's reputation.
You have openly stated in a public forum that the man is a pedophile. Should he feel that he has been slandered or libled by you, a court order would make short work of your anonymity.

4. Fanning already admits to being a homosexual pervert, which God calls an abomination. From a Christian perspective, fanning's reputation is already irretrievably damaged.
None of which makes him a pedophile. Nor does God consider him to be irretrievably damaged. God sent His Son to die for Fanning's sins and if Fanning accepts Christ as his Lord and Savior, he will be saved.

ok doser

You have openly stated in a public forum that the man is a pedophile. Should he feel that he has been slandered or libled by you, a court order would make short work of your anonymity.

you really are a retard, aren't you? :dizzy:

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
sorry, no time for tards today :wave2:

I accept your concession. Maybe in the future you will deal with public figure more honestly. Not because you owe anything to them, but because how you treat them directly reflects who you are as a person. Consider that the next time you want to call some body a "tard."

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I always assumed He was refusing to respond because it wasn't worth dignifying his accusers with a response

kinda like why I stopped responded to cabinetmaker :idunno:

(who is, I see, taking his victory laps :chuckle: )

I think that could be part of it too. That's why I said my answer was probably the primary factor. And maybe that's what Nick is doing but I stand by my comment. Not answering does say more, but it isn't proof. Depends on the situation.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Read Psalm 22 some time if one does not know whose idea the slaves death is.

ok doser

Nick (and I and others) see a self admitted pervert and assume he engages in other perversions that are not yet socially acceptable

Anna and Cabinetmaker see a self admitted pervert and assume that his perversions are limited to the single one to which he has admitted