Obama nominates child molesting homo for Secretary of the Army

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Trust you to get everything utterly wrong.

I called the guy a homo. I don't think anybody is debating that. :idunno:
So you're wiling to stand before God and split hairs? Think that will work out well for you?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You just take him at his word then?

So what you are saying is that though I have seen no evidence against you for any crime, it may exist, and therefore it makes sense to publicly declare you guilty? :think:

For example, many gun owners commit crimes and you are a gun owner....
What I am saying is that, over the years I have found Nick to be a reliable source. Do you not have people you trust, just because you trust them?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I think even that gives him too much credit. If he had actual evidence, he would have stated it at the outset. He's just a bigot. Asking him for evidence is like demanding that stones compose a symphony. All you'll get is silence.

I try to ask questions rather than make assumptions as much as possible. Asking a question forces Nick to either respond in some fashion or be silent. Silence in the face of a question speaks more than not presenting what wasn't asked for.

rexlunae

I try to ask questions rather than make assumptions as much as possible. Asking a question forces Nick to either respond in some fashion or be silent. Silence in the face of a question speaks more than not presenting what wasn't asked for.

I've noticed that about you, and while I can see the merits of it, I prefer to be a little more direct. Sometime. Especially in well-tread territory. I don't think it's real unclear that Nick is drawing on his thick, deliberate prejudices, and perhaps bringing Delmar along with him. I feel like the only real way to stop this nonsense is to point out the baselessness of it as often as it comes up. And I don't think it deserves to be entertained, and I don't think that's too hasty in this case.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Maybe. But at least I will not stand before God and state as fact that which I have not witnessed.

No. You're not a retard. You're a man with integrity, and you're right on this.

Nick made an unsubstantiated accusation of criminal behavior of the worst kind about someone without any proof, and Delmar is going to blindly believe it because... Nick said it? It's sickening, but not surprising.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

I understand why you're asking the question, but I doubt you'll have a satisfactory answer and while silence speaks volumes to some readers, it means absolutely nothing to the ones tossing the accusations out there - they've been able to float the accusation without ever having to substantiate it and for them, that's a job well done.

Arthur Brain

No. You're not a retard. You're a man with integrity, and you're right on this.

Nick made an unsubstantiated accusation of criminal behavior of the worst kind about someone without any proof, and Delmar is going to blindly believe it because... Nick said it? It's sickening, but not surprising.

Let's face it, Nick ain't gonna supply any proof and if people are dumb enough to equate homosexuality with paedophilia then they wouldn't care about it anyway...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Silence in the face of a question speaks more than not presenting what wasn't asked for.

mark 14:60 And the high priest stood up in the midst, and asked Jesus, saying, Answerest thou nothing? what is it which these witness against thee?

61 But he held his peace, and answered nothing.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What I am saying is that, over the years I have found Nick to be a reliable source. Do you not have people you trust, just because you trust them?
Obama did in fact nominate a homo for Secretary of the Army.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Wait, were you putting Nick in the place of Jesus?

He was trying to.

Ugly-sister-in-glass-slipper.jpeg