Obama nominates child molesting homo for Secretary of the Army

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
no, that's just your assumption - that I (and Nick) don't have proof

you're calling us liars based solely on your assumptions that we don't have proof

I asked you straight up if you had proof. You refused to answer. So I ask you again, do you have proof that Fanning is a pedophile? Time to step up and be a man.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I asked you straight up if you had proof.
You refused to answer.

right, I refused to confirm or deny your assumption that I don't have proof

but then, you, without proof, acting on your assumption, accused me (and Nick) of lying

CM said:
So I ask you again, do you have proof that Fanning is a pedophile?

do you have proof that I am lying?

CM said:
Time to step up and be a man.

time to step up and stop being a retard :idunno:

Last edited:

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame

but then, you, without proof, acting on your assumption, accused me (and Nick) of lying
Aside from your cowardice to defend your statements, there is no investigation that concludes that he assaulted children. There are no allegations, aside from yours and Nick, that would require and investigation. the news media, who dearly loves to dish dirt on political figures (Pulitzer prize), have not found anything that would raise questions regarding Fanning's interactions with minors. Based on the evidence that is available in the public domain, I conclude that you are Nick are slandering a man based on your homophobic preconceptions. Unless and until you present your prrof that he is a pedophile, there is no reason for me not to see your statement as a lie.

do you have proof that I am lying?
That would stand up i a court of law, no. That would stand up in the court of public opinion, already done.

time to step up and stop being a retard :idunno:
I have. I have clearly revealed your lies and the deceit you are willing to perpetrate to maintain your lies. The very worst part is that you do this in the name of God so all that people learn from you is that God lies and cheats and hates.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
That is called taking the 5th. In a court of law a jury can infer nothing from your refusal to answer a question. However, it is most commonly a right asserted by those you have something they wish to hide. What are you hiding SOD.

ok doser

... there is no reason for me not to see your statement as a lie.

well, the only reason you do have to see it as a lie is your assumption

which is not proof

iow, you have no proof that either Nick or I am lying

and yet, you're comfortable accusing us of lying

without proof

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
well, the only reason you do have to see it as a lie is your assumption

which is not proof

iow, you have no proof that either Nick or I am lying

and yet, you're comfortable accusing us of lying

without proof
I have exactly the same amount and same kind of proof as you and Nick have for accusing Fanning of being a pedophile. Now there's a logic problem for you! We can't both be right. One of us MUST be wrong. And you could prove me to be a liar if you just answered one simple little question. Yet you take the fifth rather than answer that question. Interesting tactic.

ok doser

I have exactly the same amount and same kind of proof as you and Nick have for accusing Fanning of being a pedophile.

well, that's your assumption

and based solely on that assumption, you're comfortable leveling an accusation against me (and nick)

iow, it's ok for you to claim that I am lying (Nick too) based on your assumption that I have no proof

but it's not ok (by your argument) for me (or Nick) to claim the fanning is a child molester based on an assumption :chuckle:

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
well, that's your assumption

and based solely on that assumption, you're comfortable leveling an accusation against me (and nick)

iow, it's ok for you to claim that I am lying (Nick too) based on your assumption that I have no proof

but it's not ok (by your argument) for me (or Nick) to claim the fanning is a child molester based on an assumption :chuckle:
You just admitted that you and Nick made and assumption and made an allegation accordingly. That is the final proof that you lied and that you have no proof, only assumptions.

ok doser

Child molester? Another lie by Nick, and a maliciously libelous one at that.

lost in the clutter today was a point I was tending towards when I got sidetracked

for Nick to be lying, as anna claims, Nick has to know that what he's saying is untrue

if Nick believes what he's saying is true, but it isn't, he's not lying, he's mistaken

additionally, whether or not Nick has proof, two possibilities exist:

1. Fanning is a child molester
or
2. Fanning is not a child molester

Anna's position, and that of Cabinetmaker, is that without proof, Fanning is not a child molester.

but whether or not Fanning is a child molester has absolutely nothing to do with Nick's statement or Nick's proof or lack thereof

I tried to address artie's position but as usual, it was too retarded to make sense of

oh wait, here's artie's position:
Spoiler
34044007-Drunk-man-sleeping-on-toilet-and-holding-bottle-sick-man-is-vomiting-and-feeling-bad-Stock-Photo.jpg

He called Eric Fanning a child molester on the basis of his sexual orientation alone..

even if that's true, it's irrelevant

del, to rex:
If you have not seen it. It does not exist. I get it.

:thumb:

Obama nominates sexual pervert for Secretary of the Army.

yep

Last edited:

rexlunae

for Nick to be lying, as anna claims, Nick has to know that what he's saying is untrue

if Nick believes what he's saying is true, but it isn't, he's not lying, he's mistaken

He knows, because he knowingly made it up.

additionally, whether or not Nick has proof, two possibilities exist:

1. Fanning is a child molester
or
2. Fanning is not a child molester

Anna's position, and that of Cabinetmaker, is that without proof, Fanning is not a child molester.

but whether or not Fanning is a child molester has absolutely nothing to do with Nick's statement or Nick's proof or lack thereof

Likewise, the fact that you're a terrorist has nothing to do with whether or not people call you one.

You terrorist, you.

Or maybe it make sense to put the burden of proof on the accuser. Yeah, that's the ticket.

ok doser

He knows, because he knowingly made it up.

prove it

moondoggie said:
Likewise, the fact that you're a terrorist has nothing to do with whether or not people call you one.

well yeah, that was kinda my point

the existence of a truth is not reliant on one's knowledge of it

rex said:
Or maybe it make sense to put the burden of proof on the accuser.

well, anna and you (and cabinetmaker) have accused Nick of lying

so far, none of you have offered proof

rexlunae

The great thing about what you said above is that I don't have to. But it sure looks like lying to me.

well yeah, that was kinda my point

the existence of a truth is not reliant on one's knowledge of it

There's no one here who doesn't understand that.

well, anna and you (and cabinetmaker) have accused Nick of lying

so far, none of you have offered proof

He hasn't offered any evidence. That's a requirement if you're going to make accusations.

ok doser

He hasn't offered any evidence.

you must have misunderstood

Nick's evidence or lack thereof is irrelevant to whether or not Fanning is a child molester

rex said:
That's a requirement if you're going to make accusations.

in a court of law, perhaps

we're not in a court of law, we're posting anonymously on a discussion board on the internet

ok doser

Nick M is a child molesting homosexual. Since we're posting anonymously on a discussion board on the internet, I don't have to offer a shred of evidence to back up my claim.

Really? :liberals:

well, I wouldn't call you a liar, which has been my interest in the conversation