Obama nominates child molesting homo for Secretary of the Army

Arthur Brain

No discussion of the libelous delusions you believe? Yeah, that's such a shock. We can all see how seriously you take child molestation given how loosely you throw around the accusation with absolutely no evidence.

Careful, he'll be telling you how you support rape and sharia law next. He's not 'below' making cretinous accusations like that even when directly shown to be a complete liar on such matters.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Careful, he'll be telling you how you support rape and sharia law next. He's not 'below' making cretinous accusations like that even when directly shown to be a complete liar on such matters.

Quit crying Bain
It's not our fault you let so many damn Muslims into your back yard.

Ever since England turned on the Jews they've been reduced to nothing in the world's affairs.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

PureX

Let's just face up to it, Nick.
When it comes to President Obama, you seem to have a short-circuit ..........

I wonder why? :)
He's a black man and a liberal who has behaved with more honor, intelligence, and dignity in office than all the Bushes and Clintons put together. That has caused Nick to suffer chronic cognitive dissonance as it completely defies his racist, bigoted, biased and deluded view of reality.

Arthur Brain

Quit crying Bain
It's not our fault you let so many damn Muslims into your back yard.

Ever since England turned on the Jews they've been reduced to nothing in the world's affairs.

Are you on drugs?

I've lived 100 yards away from a mosque for the last seven years and have had no problems whatsoever with the local Muslim community.

Yeah, I'm crying doofus...

:AMR:

Arthur Brain

Who did Nick lie about?

Well, apart from Fanning (unless he unlikely gets around to providing some evidence for his accusations) then he consistently lies about posters on here, Rusha, anna, me, barbarian etc.

Hey, it's expected now as he's hardly the brightest guy and it's more amusing seeing him drop himself in it if anything but he lies - or to be generous - just lives in a la-la land of his own made up delusions about people on a regular basis here.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Wonder how Putin feels about the secretary. He'll probably send some undercover KGB LBGT agent to seduce/spy on us. Great job Obama

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Because there's not a shred of evidence that he is, and because I think that serious criminal accusations of such serious nature should not be thrown around casually. And because calling gay people child molesters is one of the oldest tricks in the book of homophobia.

If you have not seen it. It does not exist. I get it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Because there's not a shred of evidence that he is, and because I think that serious criminal accusations of such serious nature should not be thrown around casually. And because calling gay people child molesters is one of the oldest tricks in the book of homophobia.
That's because the oldest trick in the book is that most gays are pedophiles, they like little boys.