Nontrinitarianism

keypurr

His name is JESUS and of course He had red blood. Don't all men/women?

Your profile shows;
Messianic Jew</SPAN>
Right Wing Zealot</SPAN>

Sorry but neither of those relate to being a Christian. Why don't you call/label yourself as a Christian if you follow Christ your Messiah?

Is your God a spirit like the God Jesus has?

God does not have blood Stan.

His flesh son did though.
No, I mean Judeo Christianity in what Paul fought against throughout his ministry. What Romans taught against. What Paul fought Peter and James about...bringing Judaism into Christianity and polluting it with OC laws.

NO obviously, which BTW is pure avoidance, as you obviously know that.

Are you sure He didn't ?

Never said so. You'll have to be a tad more specific as to WHAT doctrines you are referring to but the dogma of Arius is what I was referring to.

The Bible shows us what is required, and IF one doesn't believe what is taught there, then one doesn't believe Jesus. You don't think labeleing Jesus as NOT God is not usurping His authority?

I know who He actually is yes. Not fully but actually. FYI there are no pearly gates and WE are not bound for heaven.

IMJerusha

His name is JESUS and of course He had red blood. Don't all men/women?

Well, no, Jesus is the English of the Greek Iesous and Yeshua wasn't/isn't English or Greek, He was/is Hebrew. My point was that Yeshua's red blood saved Keypurr just as it saved you.

Your profile shows;
Messianic Jew</SPAN>
Right Wing Zealot</SPAN>

Sorry but neither of those relate to being a Christian. Why don't you call/label yourself as a Christian if you follow Christ your Messiah?

I'm aware what my profile shows. Following Yeshua or as you prefer to call Him, Jesus Christ, is being Messianic which is the same as being Christian. Are you done with your personal attacking now?

No, I mean Judeo Christianity in what Paul fought against throughout his ministry. What Romans taught against. What Paul fought Peter and James about...bringing Judaism into Christianity and polluting it with OC laws.

Paul never fought against Jews. Good grief, where do you get such a notion? Paul was a Jew and so were all of the Disciples. Where was Paul when the Jerusalem Council met? He was there. What was the decision of the Jerusalem Council? Acts 15:19-21. Paul never stated that the decision of the Jerusalem Council was wrong, did he? No. How can that which is of God pollute that which is of God? It can't. The faith of Yeshua could not pollute the faith of Yeshua. You have a very poor understanding of Christianity and from that poor understanding is coming misrepresentation of the faith. The problem wasn't with God's Law, but rather with God's people continuing in an Old Covenant which they had broken. Yeshua was/is the New Covenant but God's Law is still there to show us what sin is and to call us to holiness in Yeshua. It is summed up in two Laws, loving God with all our heart, soul, strength and mind and loving our neighbors as ourselves.

NO obviously, which BTW is pure avoidance, as you obviously know that.

I'm not avoiding you at all...surely you've noticed. If your answer is "no, obviously" then there is no way you can make that claim. You could state that Scripture states it but it doesn't. Where in Scripture is it written that when there was nothing but God, there was Yeshua? There is mention of the fact that God is not alone at the time of Creation but no mention of whether God is alone or with Yeshua pre-Creation.

Are you sure He didn't?
Absolutely because His was a servant's heart and He never put Himself on the same level as God and, in fact, stated just the opposite. He would never consider Himself the completion of God.

Never said so. You'll have to be a tad more specific as to WHAT doctrines you are referring to but the dogma of Arius is what I was referring to.

Yes, actually you did say so by bringing Arius up in the discussion and the doctrine we are discussing is the Trinity.

The Bible shows us what is required, and IF one doesn't believe what is taught there, then one doesn't believe Jesus.

The doctrine of the Trinity is not in Scripture per se and Yeshua never taught the doctrine of the Trinity.

You don't think labeleing Jesus as NOT God is not usurping His authority?

No, because Yeshua's authority was given Him by God and because He is seated at the right hand of God.

I know who He actually is yes. Not fully but actually. FYI there are no pearly gates and WE are not bound for heaven.

"Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also." John 14:1-3

FYI, this is my goal, the complete and total desire of my heart, to be in God's House where Yeshua is. But none of us know who God is other than that He is the Creator, the God of His people Israel and the Father of Yeshua Who has made it possible for us to be in communion with Him again.

No gates, eh? Revelation 22:12-15 If the Father has a House, then that House has a door...gates!

daqq

FYI, this is my goal, the complete and total desire of my heart, to be in God's House where Yeshua is. But none of us know who God is other than that He is the Creator, the God of His people Israel and the Father of Yeshua Who has made it possible for us to be in communion with Him again.

No gates, eh? Revelation 22:12-15 If the Father has a House, then that House has a door...gates!

Surely you know that you are the house with all its fields and lands? Divide your land into twelve portions and put the name of one tribe on each gate. Go through all the gates and in the name of Yeshua cut off any evil you might find, (for there is none without at least some evil in the outer bounds or "commons-profane" area of his or her temple-house). Surely you will not have gone through all the cities, towns, gates, and uwalled villages of Israel before the Son of man be come, O shepherdess of your land. :)

keypurr

Well, no, Jesus is the English of the Greek Iesous and Yeshua wasn't/isn't English or Greek, He was/is Hebrew. My point was that Yeshua's red blood saved Keypurr just as it saved you.

I'm aware what my profile shows. Following Yeshua or as you prefer to call Him, Jesus Christ, is being Messianic which is the same as being Christian. Are you done with your personal attacking now?

Paul never fought against Jews. Good grief, where do you get such a notion? Paul was a Jew and so were all of the Disciples. Where was Paul when the Jerusalem Council met? He was there. What was the decision of the Jerusalem Council? Acts 15:19-21. Paul never stated that the decision of the Jerusalem Council was wrong, did he? No. How can that which is of God pollute that which is of God? It can't. The faith of Yeshua could not pollute the faith of Yeshua. You have a very poor understanding of Christianity and from that poor understanding is coming misrepresentation of the faith. The problem wasn't with God's Law, but rather with God's people continuing in an Old Covenant which they had broken. Yeshua was/is the New Covenant but God's Law is still there to show us what sin is and to call us to holiness in Yeshua. It is summed up in two Laws, loving God with all our heart, soul, strength and mind and loving our neighbors as ourselves.

I'm not avoiding you at all...surely you've noticed. If your answer is "no, obviously" then there is no way you can make that claim. You could state that Scripture states it but it doesn't. Where in Scripture is it written that when there was nothing but God, there was Yeshua? There is mention of the fact that God is not alone at the time of Creation but no mention of whether God is alone or with Yeshua pre-Creation.

Absolutely because His was a servant's heart and He never put Himself on the same level as God and, in fact, stated just the opposite. He would never consider Himself the completion of God.

Yes, actually you did say so by bringing Arius up in the discussion and the doctrine we are discussing is the Trinity.

The doctrine of the Trinity is not in Scripture per se and Yeshua never taught the doctrine of the Trinity.

No, because Yeshua's authority was given Him by God and because He is seated at the right hand of God.

"Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also." John 14:1-3

Your trying to teach a stone friend, he is not interested in truth.

Jerry Shugart

The following verse is speaking of only "one" throne:

"And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him" (Rev.22:3).​

Here is what John saw and heard while he was at that throne, the throne of God and of the Lamb:

"And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son" (Rev.21:5-7).​

Here we read the one on the throne saying, "I will be his God." This is God speaking and since there can only be ONE who is the beginning and the end and the Alpha and the Omega, then it cannot be denied that the one speaking is Jesus Christ:

"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last" (Rev.22:12-13).​

These are the words of the Lord Jesus because He is the one who says, "I come quickly" (Rev.22:20).

There is only "One" on the Throne of God and the Lamb, and that proves that the Lord Jesus is God--the Alpha and Omega and the Beginning and the End.

Do you deny that?

achduke

The following verse is speaking of only "one" throne:

"And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him" (Rev.22:3).​

Here is what John saw and heard while he was at that throne, the throne of God and of the Lamb:

"And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son" (Rev.21:5-7).​

Here we read the one on the throne saying, "I will be his God." This is God speaking and since there can only be ONE who is the beginning and the end and the Alpha and the Omega, then it cannot be denied that the one speaking is Jesus Christ:

"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last" (Rev.22:12-13).​

These are the words of the Lord Jesus because He is the one who says, "I come quickly" (Rev.22:20).

There is only "One" on the Throne of God and the Lamb, and that proves that the Lord Jesus is God--the Alpha and Omega and the Beginning and the End.

Do you deny that?

Hi Jerry,

Christ and God are there together. Christ is the temple of God. God dwells in him. God(spirit) and Christ (body/temple) are both there.

Jerry Shugart

Hi Jerry,

Christ and God are there together. Christ is the temple of God. God dwells in him. God(spirit) and Christ (body/temple) are both there.

So are you denying that the Lord Jesus is God?

If you are explain how there can be two who describe themselves as the Alpha and Omega and the beginning and the end.

achduke

So are you denying that the Lord Jesus is God?

If you are explain how there can be two who describe themselves as the Alpha and Omega and the beginning and the end.

God's is in Christ. They are one and the same. When you are taking to Christ then you are talking to God. The Word is in Christ(Body).

God's Truth

Thanks for clearing that up.

Jesus is God with a physical body.

Jesus was God with a physical body before coming to earth, while on earth, and after the ascension.

God is invisible and lives in unapproachable light. God made Himself a body, and through that body made everything that exists.

achduke

Jesus was God with a physical body before coming to earth, while on earth, and after the ascension.

God is invisible and lives in unapproachable light. God made Himself a body, and through that body made everything that exists.

Where does it say he had a physical body before coming to earth?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Do you have a Scripture verse for that?

achduke

The book of Luke pertained to the Jews, not the Body of Christ.

So you do not want to be part of the kingdom of God?

1Th 2:12 that you would have a walk worthy of God who calls you into His own kingdom and glory.

2Th 1:5 which is manifest evidence of the righteous judgment of God, that you may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you also suffer;

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So you do not want to be part of the kingdom of God?

1Th 2:12 that you would have a walk worthy of God who calls you into His own kingdom and glory.

2Th 1:5 which is manifest evidence of the righteous judgment of God, that you may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you also suffer;

Just giving you a lesson on how to, "Rightly Divide" the Bible.

achduke

Just giving you a lesson on how to, "Rightly Divide" the Bible.

I think everyone is dividing God's Word too much.

Rom 11:17 And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree,

1Co 12:12 For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I think everyone is dividing God's Word too much.

Rom 11:17 And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree,

1Co 12:12 For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ.

Well, there you go, that's your problem. You don't understand how
to "Rightly Divide " the Bible.