ECT No one was "looking forward to the cross"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus came only for those who ALREADY belonged to God.

They were God's and now they had to go through Jesus to remain God's.

Jesus said when he is crucified, then all can come to him to be saved, even the Jews who were cut off.

There was a new covenant that was made and now everyone everywhere have to go through the blood he shed on the cross.
Where do you get this story, because it's not what the Bible teaches?

I'm completely tired of your lack of understanding and your self-righteousness.

I'm putting you back on the ignore list.

God's Truth

Where do you get this story, because it's not what the Bible teaches?

I'm completely tired of your lack of understanding and your self-righteousness.

I'm putting you back on the ignore list.

I have added the scriptures that prove what I said:

Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

John 17:6 "I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.

Jesus said when he is crucified, then all can come to him to be saved, even the Jews who were cut off.

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

There was a new covenant that was made and now everyone everywhere have to go through the blood he shed on the cross.

Matthew 26:28 This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

John 19:30 When he had received the drink, Jesus said, "It is finished." With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Joh 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

Interplanner

Yes, but the question was not their comprehension. it was whether it had been taught, explained. it was. You guys are trying to play the 'who knew what and when?' game so that your two program theology will survive. To know something does not mean to simply have heard the facts. it means to shatter previous conceptions with the new facts. They had not done THAT yet to the zealot Judaism which wanted a restored Israel as such.

I see RD cleverly avoided this response to his attempt to defend his theory.

Interplanner

STP
I'm glad my thought woke you in the night, but I have you on ignore. Only if someone else copies your thoughts do I look into them.

musterion

If everything that God would accomplish by the Cross was revealed knowledge before Paul was even saved, why did no one proclaim it before Paul did?

Interplanner

If everything that God would accomplish by the Cross was revealed knowledge before Paul was even saved, why did no one proclaim it before Paul did?

Peter did. Your D'ism has fractured your Biblical knowledge. Acts 2 and Acts 13's sermons are fundamentally unified on the Promise, Abraham, the nations. The D'ists have seized 'those far away' in Acts 2 and made it an intra-Israel expression, which is only true in the sense of finding mission workers. In Eph 2 the same expression does mean Gentiles at the ends of the earth.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Moses, King David, and the prophets did a good job of it . . . :think:

musterion

You're not even fit to teach young women. Let me talk to the brains of your outfit. You are disordered. Put him on or log off.

dodge

IT WAS PROCLAIMED BEFORE PAUL:

Gal. 3:7-9 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of
Abraham. And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen (people) through
faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham.

Heb 4:2
For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

Interplanner

Gal. 3:7-9 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of
Abraham. And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen (people) through

For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

She meant in the sense of NT history, so Heb 1' and 2's opening or Jude's once for all delivered or Paul's bio is what she meant. The main question is whether Peter had another gospel; nope.

musterion

Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.