NFL 2017

drbrumley

Tough games today...the opening Four to look forward to:

Car @ Det: another fg home fav. I like the way Carolina's offense looked last week, but their defense has been off for a couple and you can't have that against this Lions team...can't believe I said something ominous about a Detroit team. I'll take the Lions.

2nd week in a row the Lions couldn't come back all the way. all be it they were very close to winning both games.

drbrumley

Defense is still dead last in the whole league though. They won, in spite of no improvement on the defense. They won because TB's Winston was too inaccurate.

So we now know Tom Brady is better than Winston and the TB defense?

You gotta beat who the NFL puts in front of you.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
So we now know Tom Brady is better than Winston and the TB defense?
Brady was obviously more accurate than Winston was in that game. Roughing it, there were stretches where, if Winston was a pitcher, he would have walked the bases loaded, and then walked home the winning run. Brady didn't have any stretches like that. His worst game accuracy-wise so far is easily the KC season opener.
You gotta beat who the NFL puts in front of you.
Yes, but when receivers are covered poorly, and the passer just flat misses him, that goes down as an incompletion and a defensive stop, and that's just not what happened. Winston missed, a lot.

drbrumley

Brady was obviously more accurate than Winston was in that game. Roughing it, there were stretches where, if Winston was a pitcher, he would have walked the bases loaded, and then walked home the winning run. Brady didn't have any stretches like that. His worst game accuracy-wise so far is easily the KC season opener.
Yes, but when receivers are covered poorly, and the passer just flat misses him, that goes down as an incompletion and a defensive stop, and that's just not what happened. Winston missed, a lot.

As a Buc fan, it was painful to watch.

I agree with your post BTW.

Jerry Shugart

The Boys had that game in the bag and then some stupid coach called for a pass and with the incompletion the clock stopped, leaving the Packers long enough time to drive for a touchdown.

How could anyone be so stupid to do that?

drbrumley

You have the best team in the NFC ranked as the 20th best team.

Sorry, when the D gives up a higher QBR than your starter, you might see something like this.

Philadelphia is good, and getting better. The rankings should reflect this in coming weeks.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
My rankings thru week 4.

1. Kansas City 4-0
2. Buffalo 3-1
3. LA Rams 3-1
4. Detroit 3-1
5. Washington 2-2
5. Pittsburgh 3-1
7. Seattle 2-2
8. Jacksonville 2-2
9. Cincinnati 1-3
10. Minnesota 2-2
11. Green Bay 3-1
12. NY Jets 2-2
13. New Orleans 2-2
14. Baltimore 2-2
15. New England 2-2
15. Houston 2-2
17. Denver 3-1
18. Atlanta 3-1
19. Arizona 2-2
20. Philadelphia 3-1
21. Dallas 2-2
22. Tampa Bay 2-1
23. NY Giants 0-4
24. Indianapolis 1-3
25. LA Chargers 0-4
26. Oakland 2=2
27. Carolina 3-1
28. Chicago 1-3
29. San Francisco 0-4
30. Tennessee 2-2
31. Miami 1-2
32. Cleveland 0-4

No one cares dude. Put a red cap on and eat a happy meal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk