NFL 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
In other sports news....the Pittsburgh Penguins beat the Boston Bruins 5-1 today.

I was kinda hoping the other Pittsburgh team would have beat the other Boston team today.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tom Brady has 22 TD's and 0 INT's against Mike Tomlin.

Maybe Terry Bradshaw is right about Tomlin.....Bradshaw said Tomlin is just a cheerleader.

Also, the Steeler's defense is made up of all African American players. How did New England's 3 little white receivers dominate all those black guys?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Maybe Terry Bradshaw is right about Tomlin.....Bradshaw said Tomlin is just a cheerleader.

Also, the Steeler's defense is made up of all African American players. How did New England's 3 little white receivers dominate all those black guys?
:chuckle:

The Berean

Because they are "sneaky" fast and have "good hands", i.e. all the silly stereotypes about white WRs. :p

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Because they are "sneaky" fast and have "good hands", i.e. all the silly stereotypes about white WRs. :p

I'm planning a protest because the Steelers lost the game, and I wanted them to win.

Who want's to go to the Super Bowl, and march with me?

The Patriots are illegitimate AFC Champions. They are not my champions.

We have to stop the Patriots from playing in the Super Bowl.

If the Patriots win the Super Bowl, I'm leaving the country.

#NOTMYSUPERBOWL

Jerry Shugart

The fire alarm, Bell getting hurt right off the bat, the Brady fumble that wasn't called, the missed extra point, the TD that was overturned and placed at the 1 foot line, the dropped passes, etc.

Yes, we all had a real good laugh when the refs always ruled in favor of New England! Too bad about the fumble recovery which was taken away from the Steelers at such a critical time of the game. At least we got a good laugh out of it!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, we all had a real good laugh when the refs always ruled in favor of New England! Too bad about the fumble recovery which was taken away from the Steelers at such a critical time of the game. At least we got a good laugh out of it!
Would it have really mattered??

I have no dog in this fight but the Steelers had ZERO shot of winning that game.

Last edited:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh man.... this post season has been dreadful. The only really good game was the Cowboys Packers game.

I hope the Super Bowl is a better game.

PS. The Broncos are still Super Bowl champs.

john w

Hall of Fame
Would have really mattered??

I have no dog in this fight but the Steelers had ZERO shot of winning that game.

Like Craigie's Tellalie's probability of convincing anyone of the truthfulness of Preterism/AD 70-ism, and winning a debate on TOL-ZERO shot of winning.

beloved57

I like Atlanta over New England. I dont believe New England has faced a Offence hot as Atlantas all season, nor a Quarter Back. At the least, Atlanta should chalk up enough points to beat the Patriots. Our defense has came through some Good Quaterbacks. Drew B, Russell W, Aaron R , Cam N MVP last year, Knock Off Brady now !

john w

Hall of Fame
I like Atlanta over New England. I dont believe New England has faced a Offence hot as Atlantas all season, nor a Quarter Back. At the least, Atlanta should chalk up enough points to beat the Patriots. Our defense has came through some Good Quaterbacks. Drew B, Russell W, Aaron R , Cam N MVP last year, Knock Off Brady now !

It is already predestinated, so watch Oprah, Bedeviled666,

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Since 2001, it always seems like everything that can go wrong, goes wrong for the Steelers, and everything that can go right for the Patriots goes right.

Dallas is better than Green Bay. And it showed when up against a team (Falcons) that was not sleep walking. Garrett needs to go.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I like Atlanta over New England.
It will be a good contest.
I dont believe New England has faced a Offence hot as Atlantas all season, nor a Quarter Back.
Good points. I think the best offense they've faced recently is Pittsburgh's, though it would have been a much tougher challenge had not Bell injured himself early on.
At the least, Atlanta should chalk up enough points to beat the Patriots.
I think Atlanta will have a tougher time scoring touchdowns than they're used to, and have to settle for more field goals.
Our defense has came through some Good Quaterbacks. Drew B, Russell W, Aaron R , Cam N MVP last year, Knock Off Brady now !
Good luck. Brady's always noticeably affected by effective constant pressure, so if Atlanta can bring the heat, they've got a good shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.