LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
sammy-sosa-before-after_steroids1-610x372.jpg

barry-bonds_lightbox.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

357F4A0800000578-0-image-a-9_1466511591407.jpg

article-1023170-016EF48100000578-716_468x593.jpg

harding1.jpg

45452d1421965276-patriots-biggest-cheaters-history-professional-sports-10603358_613879302091746_1728646511552998930_n.jpg

224104d1403219516-patriots-caught-cheating-again-no-one-shocked-newengland_logo-1-.jpg

Last image courtesy of denverbroncos.com :chuckle:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Most Postseason Wins in NFL History:

36 - Steelers
34 - Cowboys
32 - Packers
31 - 49'ers
30 - Patriots

3 of these 5 teams are still in it this year.

The Packers got their first postseason win in 1936, and have been to the postseason almost every decade since. The Cowboys used to have a commanding lead, but have only won 2 playoff games the last 20 years. The 49'ers had a little resurgence a few years ago, but have once again fallen off. The Patriots have been amazing this century.

The Steelers have been consistently good since 1972....which is why they are #1 on the list.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Why didn't Romo play?
Because the Cowboys are expert at being their own worst enemy. They appease Dak and keep the future train rolling, but that didn't have to end just because you give the better qb, likely about to exit, the chance he's bled for while giving the franchise what little upside it had for years. Just a horrible mistake you had to see coming when they barely tuned Tony up prior.

Jerry Shugart

The Steelers have been consistently good since 1972....which is why they are #1 on the list.

No matter how long the Steelers might be constantly good they will never catch the Cowboys, who have the highest winning percentage of all the teams in the NFL.

Why do you never mention the fact that there are twelve teams in the NFL who have a higher winning percentage than the Steelers?

Of course you do not want anyone to know that the Steelers are closer to mediocrity than they are to greatness!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Of course you do not want anyone to know that the Steelers are closer to mediocrity than they are to greatness!

The Steelers have won more postseason games than any team in NFL history.

That's not mediocrity.

Too bad your Cowboys lost yet another postseason game, and have only won 2 in the last 20 years. Otherwise, you would have something to talk about besides the Steelers.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Because the Cowboys are expert at being their own worst enemy.

All they had to do was read my posts about how a rookie QB has never taken his team to the Super Bowl, and how only a very few rookie QB's even took their teams to Conference Championship Games.

I think Prescott being black, and Romo being white had a lot to do with it.

beloved57

I like Atlanta over Green Bay this Sunday, but will have our hands full. I think we should play Freeny the whole game, he and Beasley putting pressure from the ends. I don't believe the Packers can stop our offense, should be a good game.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
All they had to do was read my posts about how a rookie QB has never taken his team to the Super Bowl, and how only a very few rookie QB's even took their teams to Conference Championship Games.

I think Prescott being black, and Romo being white had a lot to do with it.
I tend to think it had mostly to do with two factors: riding the hot hand and team chemistry. Romo has been hurt on and off for a while now. The team was winning with and comfortable with Dak, who is by all accounts not only a phenomenal qb, but a well liked figure in the locker room. Everyone within the organization understands that he is the future. Not a speculative future or one cobbled from absolute necessity, as with the situation in Denver, but because it's clear that he can do the job and do it at a highly competitive level right off the blocks. You can blame Brady a little for this too. The Bledsoe situation makes the psychology of it even easier.

Now I read somewhere that Tony has the option to become a free agent. If so I hope he rushes to Denver or Houston, both of which are loaded with talent in need of what he can bring to the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.