NFL 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

brewmama

Congrats Denver. I hope Peyton wins this whole thing.

How charitable of you! And I can confess now that I LIKE the Patriots, and even have Tom Brady's autograph, and always thought that "deflate-gate" was based more on envy and sour grapes than anything realistic.

Granite

Hall of Fame
How charitable of you! And I can confess now that I LIKE the Patriots, and even have Tom Brady's autograph, and always thought that "deflate-gate" was based more on envy and sour grapes than anything realistic.

If you're going to lose to one of the greats it might as well not be for nothing. They take you out, they need to close.

Plus if he wins the old hoss finally retires. So there's that.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Somebody needs to let Arizona know that they are supposed to be at a championship game today because from the look of things, they never showed up. :nono:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
'So glad that the game didn't end on a turnover on downs, which is what it looked like was going to happen til that incredible 4th down pass to Gronkowski. 'Agree with PJ, that unfortunately, Gostkowski lost this one. Somehow. It's very unlike him, or for any NE kicker recently, to cost them a big game.

Edit: Oh, and I'm glad for Manning, and clearly when one QB throws two TDs and no picks, and the other QB throws the reverse (until the end of the 4th quarter), the former QB outplayed the latter.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Suck on the bitter lozenge of dashed expectations and be still, Tet. :D

I got a little ahead of myself......the Broncos already have the most Super Bowl losses with 5.

When they lose their 6th in two weeks, that will put them 2 losses ahead of the three teams with 4 losses (Bills, Vikings, and Patriots)

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Broncos now join the Steelers, Cowboys, and Patriots for most Super Bowl appearances with 8:

6-2 Steelers
5-3 Cowboys
4-4 Patriots
2-5 Broncos

brewmama

My fam before the game...
20160124_122518.jpg

and after...
20160124_164238.jpg

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Carolina's got a very "team of destiny" thing going on right now...

North Carolina's a weird state as far as sports goes.

I'm in eastern North Carolina right now, and have been here the last two weeks.

90% of all the people who live here are Redskin's fans.

Then there's Duke basketball. By far the most successful sports team in the state, but they are hated by everyone in the state except those who live in Durham.

Status
Not open for further replies.