NFL 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What do you think about the helmet change? I'm old school, both with the Pats and the Bucs. Don't hate the new, but I didn't think they needed a face lift. Now the Cardinals...they could change everything but their city. Cardinals? For cryin' out loud. :nono:

Cardinals are my favorite birds, they are the best !!!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Cardinals are my favorite birds, they are the best !!!
Seriously though...Cowboys, Titans, Panthers, Broncos, Patriots....a little bird. Not even a fierce bird, like an eagle or a condor...sheesh. Makes the Dolphins feel testosterone driven by comparison. :plain:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Seriously though...Cowboys, Titans, Panthers, Broncos, Patriots....a little bird. Not even a fierce bird, like an eagle or a condor...sheesh. Makes the Dolphins feel testosterone driven by comparison. :plain:

The Arizona Thunderbirds seems like a slam dunk to me.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The Arizona Thunderbirds seems like a slam dunk to me.
The Phoenix wouldn't be bad.

Listening to the pregame. Everyone is shoveling dirt on Peyton. Boomer says he's the best from the neck up but his body has betrayed him. Rome notes few get to go out on their own terms and his td to int tells the story. Cower notes a less than stellar offensive line and says don't give Peyton the chance for a presnap read because that's how he'll attempt to compensate. They even had a guy on suggesting that no one would want Peyton if he insists on coming back next season. Essentially, all the voices that kept waiting to bury Peyton after the surgery are feeling primed and almost no one seems to hold a contrary position. I hope that, win or lose, those voices are apologetic when the game is done today.

I'd bet there are at least two individuals who aren't walking in assuming that Peyton is done. Tom and Bill.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Why should Tom and Bill be apologetic ?
Two different summations there. I'd noted the burial detail in the prior paragraph. Then I spoke to Tom and Bill not being among them and then went to the not that those voices should be, etc. I shouldn't have shifted paragraphs. That invited confusion...or I should have moved the last sentence to the end of the first paragraph and left the Tom and Bill sentence by itself with a little clarification, which is what I'll go back and do now.

Any thoughts on the second game? I'm surprising myself by finding a rooting interest in Carolina. :shocked:

Granite

Hall of Fame
The Phoenix wouldn't be bad.

Listening to the pregame. Everyone is shoveling dirt on Peyton. Boomer says he's the best from the neck up but his body has betrayed him. Rome notes few get to go out on their own terms and his td to int tells the story. Cower notes a less than stellar offensive line and says don't give Peyton the chance for a presnap read because that's how he'll attempt to compensate. They even had a guy on suggesting that no one would want Peyton if he insists on coming back next season. Essentially, all the voices that kept waiting to bury Peyton after the surgery are feeling primed and almost no one seems to hold a contrary position. I hope that, win or lose, those voices are apologetic when the game is done today.

I'd bet there are at least two individuals who aren't walking in assuming that Peyton is done. Tom and Bill.

No way in the world Belichick underestimates who he's up against.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Two different summations there. I'd noted the burial detail in the prior paragraph. Then I spoke to Tom and Bill not being among them and then went to the not that those voices should be, etc. I shouldn't have shifted paragraphs. That invited confusion...or I should have moved the last sentence to the end of the first paragraph and left the Tom and Bill sentence by itself with a little clarification, which is what I'll go back and do now.

Any thoughts on the second game? I'm surprising myself by finding a rooting interest in Carolina. :shocked:

I'm rooting for Carolina based on their last exciting performance, I hope they can repeat that start to the game. If not Arizona and Larry can take over quick.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
No way in the world Belichick underestimates who he's up against.
One of the things I love about your coach is that he will change the game plan/approach to a team he knows he can beat without it.

I'm rooting for Carolina based on their last exciting performance, I hope they can repeat that start to the game. If not Arizona and Larry can take over quick.
Whoever gets either of these teams is in for a fight. Should be a great Super Bowl.

Granite

Hall of Fame
One of the things I love about your coach is that he will change the game plan/approach to a team he knows he can beat without it.

Yeah, I mean Brady might throw fifteen times in a row to start this thing.

Between the '06 title clash, fourth and two, and overall wisdom and knowledge of the game, Belichick will have this team prepped as though #18's in his prime.

Go Pats. See you kids at half time.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Definitely don't look like themselves. Gostowski never misses a point after, so that's stunning.

Usually they adjust extremely well at the half.

Status
Not open for further replies.